Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,407 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police (20781 Views)

Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Shikini: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Just like a goat that have been pushed to the wall, We're ready to do the fighting with our PVC's.

This intimidation is getting too much.
They did it to Ike Ekweremadu at his Abuja residence, now they're looking for a possible way to finally silence Dino before the elections, but APC plans has failed and will continue to fail.

Vote out APC.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by MOHSHESHI(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Just like a goat that have been pushed to the wall, We're ready to do the fighting with our PVC's.

They did it to Ike Ekweremadu at his Abuja residence, now they're looking for a possible way to finally silence Dino before the elections, but APC plans has failed and will continue to fail.

Vote out APC.
goan sitdown is Dino d only senator from d opposition?? Y is he d only one ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by TruthinAction: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
how is it our bussiness....

One day, it will be your house. That is why it's your business.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by TruthinAction: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
MOHSHESHI:
goan sitdown is Dino d only senator from d opposition?? Y is he d only one ranting

Because he is putting courage that people like you lack. It is better to die as a hero than to live like a coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by prof12(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Imortal001:
Dino with cock and bull story are like 5&6.

Like his master Saraki.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by omoiyalayi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
That climb a tree comment got me lol grin

He emphasized again dat climb a tree bro wen Dino said dey enter his compand grin

Nigeria with savege reply grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by onubijoe(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
APC police should go to Zamfara and leave Dino alone

JasonScoolari:

Vote out APC.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by olatade(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
It so unfortunate and painful to see a character like this,highly irresponsible, uncultured and arrogant fellow been in the Senate and address as a distinguished senator of my country, how unfortunate and disgraceful,feeling sorry for my dear country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by feddis(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is that how police carry out patrols in your village? Or are you just not so stupid

yarimo:
So because DINO MELAYE stays in that street police should not patrol in that place?
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by NaijaPurely: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by yarimo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kids have taken nairaland SMH grin
feddis:
Is that how police carry out patrols in your village? Or are you just not so stupid

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by winj3: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Only siege?
what a lucky thief. Most criminals like him would be in prison but here he is complaining about people outside his home.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Onme(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
What police problem with Dino melaye.ig should know what goes around comes around? If pdp win the election hen. Pay back time is coming if pdp win the election.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by selectedhero(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
So because DINO MELAYE stays in that street police should not patrol in that place?
See where your own sense reach?
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by selectedhero(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
See where your own sense reach? Children everywhere
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by yarimo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
selectedhero:

See where your own sense reach? Children everywhere
Mteeeewwwww weed smokers everywhere in nairaland
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dino I still remember the shit you said about goodluck 2015 please Oga bingo enjoy your change . please manage Nigeria police since them no dey carry coins

Nigeria policitian are the most useless on the earth

It will get to the turn of the iroko tree of akwa ibom after election stupid
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by yarimo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
it's clear you are from village you don't know how police operates. Just thank the person that brought you to city grin grin
feddis:

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by selectedhero(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww weed smokers everywhere in nairaland

You will soon enta road, no worries ehn. The 30k weed money would soon finish, and you will face withdrawal syndrome. That's if you know what that means.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Kamanuozuzu: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:
I have carefully gone through videos of Dino Melaye. They are abrasive and blunt, but definately not false. I still wonder why this guy is so hated? How many senators have outrightly challenged the powers that be? He did it, not just as APC senator, but as PDPs'. That, to me suggest that he at least has a little conscience. Kai, I don't understand us o!

A people who are so much in love with their oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Getdowntobiznes: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
kennygee:
Wetin this guy do again?
Dem wan arrest am 4 klibin a 3 like a monkey.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by badman007(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oga Jubril Biko pepper dem.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by ahiboilandgas: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
TruthinAction:

One day, it will be your house. That is why it's your business.
we have been enduring police brutality for decades we didn't complain
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Kayrich(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
fahren:
Senator Dino Melaye's residence in abuja is currently under siege by the police.

When you have no cobwebs in ur cupboard, then allow the police do their job & meanwhile how is that our business. Go carry ur cross jorr guy.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
ajoguegbe:
Everyday I read shocking things from this government but the most shocking aspect is that Nigerians are so used to it that they sound indifferent and yet more shocking is that some people come online to justify the actions and end up selling their conscience and future for 30k. At this point we seriously need divine intervention because any level next to this will be genocide

My brother I do not give a fu*k neither should u 2015 wen them are campaigning for this abominable people elders warned them that this people APC will lead the country to Hell do like of dino listened no

Today police want to kill him under broad day light
Question is how did a man manage to fu*k himself in the ass like that
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by JFT24(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
I can't remember the last time this man call the attention of the public after receiving is own part of our national cake. Carry ya cross alone or with ya people. No politician deserve d public sympathy
Thanks Mr Dino
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by sleemomymy: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Duno! Dino!! Dino!!! How many time did call you. Don't ever come to public domain to sake simpathy. While you are feeling your hand in public fund to buy car, you don't know that there will be consiquence Abi. Thank God you know how to climb tree. It is an option for you.

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by GreyLaw(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Awol1:

Cheering? Really? Because it's Dino Melaye?

There's no verifiable claim as to why they are doing what they are doing, yet you cheer them.

One thing sweet about karma is that it serves everyone in the measure he served others.

Someday it will be you being persecuted for standing for what you believe in, I hope it be cheering.

This is a Dino who won with them in APC.

He could've chosen to keep quiet about every ill he's been speaking up against; ranging from the clown in Kogi not paying salaries, to the disaster in Aso Rock. If he kept quiet, he'd have had nothing to lose because his allowances will always come to him no matter the economy.

Why are most people blind to the patriotic side of Dino in all these?

Please let's be careful what we cheer and give our imprimatur to.

Please don't blame that guy you just quoted. Many Nigerians, especially the one here on NL, have not the slightest idea of what good governance is all about, as they have been abused by politicians over the years.

The ones who have an idea already have their consciences seared with the hot iron of partisan politics.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Femsyn(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Isn't it funny how politicians who doesn't give a damn about their constituents now cry out to be saved by the same constituents?

Normal people go through this treatment everyday, yet they do nothing about it.

This is a case of having a taste of their own medicine. Sometimes if the lowly can't get to the highly, the highly will attack the highly.

If he's not guilty of anything, why tremble? Abeg, even democracy no work for us.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by KillTheZombies: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dumbohari wants to kill this man for nothing. And APC zombies with maggot-infested brains are hailing this tyranny.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by KillTheZombies: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
olatade:
It so unfortunate and painful to see a character like this,highly irresponsible, uncultured and arrogant fellow been in the Senate and address as a distinguished senator of my country, how unfortunate and disgraceful,feeling sorry for my dear country

When he was ranting against PDP and GEJ, in your ewedu skulls you zombies all loved him and proclaimed him greater than Awolowo.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Ivoryd1: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
ajoguegbe:
Everyday I read shocking things from this government but the most shocking aspect is that Nigerians are so used to it that they sound indifferent and yet more shocking is that some people come online to justify the actions and end up selling their conscience and future for 30k. At this point we seriously need divine intervention because any level next to this will be genocide

Funny you....stop your hatred for people collecting #30k from fed.govt.....will u give anybody d@ money if they beg u for it....or will ur parents give people such money .....wot has ur self claimed party d@ ruled for 16yrs do for ordinary citizens, if not to embezzle mind boggling amount of money and leave d common man alone to fend for himself in d harsh economy.....now d current government is caring for d citizen( though d money is small, but at all at all na im bad ) now u dont see any good thing in d@....men Bleep you cuz people like you are not your brother keeper, u dont care how others survive....and you want us to believe d@ useless pdp will com and do us good......no way and God forbid.... Say wot u like, who cares.....though d economy is harsh, but I still maintain d@ buhari still has good intents and @ least we're seeing some good dividends.....though I'm not campaigning for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) / PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones / How Is Power Supply In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.