Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (48306 Views)

How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. / Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by deomelllo: 2:47am On Dec 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Aside the ooni of ife, show me a Yoruba man that uses a rolls royce and I'll show you ten prostitutes whose vaginas are still tight.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8399306_rolls_jpegf23f9c31a3afccd784be7cb822e5c41b

See Who Has The Largest Collection Of Rolls Royce In Nigeria?

https://www.etraffic.ng/see-largest-collection-rolls-royce-nigeria/

Den bearly mention Igbos sef..

You villagers just love to beat your porous, shallow and empty chests for nothing as if we are mates.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by DeepNuggets: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Aside the ooni of ife, show me a Yoruba man that uses a rolls royce and I'll show you ten prostitutes whose vaginas are still tight.

Adebayo Alao Akala, Chief Olu Okeowo has like a dozen too.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Anambralstson: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2018
DeepNuggets:

Adebayo Alao Akala, Chief Olu Okeowo has like a dozen too.
Same with Arthur Eze, just Show us 2019 edition they bought not Tokumbo RR
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Prince of Ukpo in Anambra State, Prince Dr. Arthur Eze hosted his friend, the executive governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Nweze Umahi at his residence earlier today. 

The billionaire used the opportunity to show the governor his latest arrival, a 2019 Rolls Royce, at his country home, Ukpo Kingdom, Dunukofia, Anambra State..

The governor happily posed in the car and took pictures with business mogul. 

E[s]bonyi State governor was welcomed as a true son of Dunukofia in Anambra State with a Chieftaincy tittle as Udemba n'Ukpo, few months ago.[/s]

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/billionaire-arthur-eze-2019-rolls-royce-governor-umahi-visits.html

Waste of chieftaincy title should stop.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Hardamz(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
See this fool, Obateru Akinrutan OBAT, The Olugbo of Ugbo in ONDO STATE uses a RR.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Unik3030: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2018
hedonistic:

Don't be stupid. The man in question (Arthur Eze) has had more than 10 RRs. He currently has 4, including two Phantoms.

What's news now is that he bought the latest iteration, the super flagship 2019 Phantom, which would cost him nothing less than N250m plus shipping and landing and duties (go and ask). Base price is $400k+.

Otunba Subomi Balogun and Okeowo are church rats compared to this man. If we want to tribalise the matter, only two Yoruba men alive are richer than Arthur Eze - Bola Tinubu and Mike Adenuga, in that order. Doubt it if you like.
na loud mouth go kill u people I insist.... subomi n okeowo are church rat to this man. do u realize just 1 Yoruba man owns 11 RR n all d igbos combined have 8.that Yoruba's don't make noise doesn't mean we don't have it, wetin u wan do we don do am where igbos wan go Yoruba's don pass am. so sit down and be humble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2018
if u de drive such car and pple around u are suffering for hunger...
nna u are not a rich man... all these are vanity..... meanwhile this xmas i ddnt even see anything to hold body

abeg who will do new yr for me? am so broke cant even see what to eat... i need help

Auriel Onyeneho 1st Bank...3103878585
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by hedonistic: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Unik3030:
na loud mouth go kill u people I insist.... subomi n okeowo are church rat to this man. do u realize just 1 Yoruba man owns 11 RR n all d igbos combined have 8.that Yoruba's don't make noise doesn't mean we don't have it, wetin u wan do we don do am where igbos wan go Yoruba's don pass am. so sit down and be humble

Subomi and Okeowo are church rats to Arthur Eze. That's for sure. If them born Subomi or Okeowo well, make them dole out the amount wey Arthur dey dash people daily. They will go bankrupt in less than a month.

Which Yoruba owns 11 tokunbo RRs? If you're talking about that fake ass nonentity called Bolu Akin-Olugbade, then he is not even fit to clean Arthur Eze's shoes.

If he visits Arthur Eze, Arthur will still give him transport money in millions. That's how he rolls.
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Dredgemaster(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
dustmalik:

There is no single Nigerian that has more RRs than Olu Okeowo. He has 6 of them, and the 2019 RR isn't limited edition, so he can acquire it if he so pleases.
Guy some goats are better ignored
Re: Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce by Ayobami7(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude / Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.