Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert (31222 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by EmekaBlue(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Owo ni koko

See as many nigerians in different levels and format dey follow up davido for money
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by bigtt76(f): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Funny how the babe thought Davido was seeing all the happenings .....person wen don kpef die cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trendvoice:
Few hours after a young lady known as Karimah expressed her bitterness over the insecurity at Davido concert yesterday,of which she was Robbed and Assulted.

Davio finally apologises to her

He wrote :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/davido-finally-apologises-to-lady-who-got-robbed-and-assulted-at-his-concert-photos/

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by InansBobo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
D girl might have scammed davido sha
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by goslowgoslow(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Idio.t have you apologized to the person you slapped?
Asewo the next thing na to bleep the lady.
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by tossie101(f): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Youngholy413:
hahahaha how e take affect am, even if u come nobody go notice you, get a life and stop hating.

And what I'm I using his notice for undecided
He is a small boy to me now?
If I'm going to see an artist performing it because I want to see the person and not for him to notice me.
And whizkid is not one of those artist OK?
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by luminouz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
tossie101:
Davido still get small sense pass that spoilt arrogant midget called Wizkitt Abi na wizcat.

Heaven knows even if the say he is performing close to my street I would blink and eye.
I hate him.
Oh God!!! U again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by willyo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
tossie101:
Davido still get small sense pass that spoilt arrogant midget called Wizkitt Abi na wizcat.

Heaven knows even if the say he is performing close to my street I would blink and eye.
I hate him.

u can't hate someone who has done u no wrong. but u can dislike him.

pls, don't hate Daddyo.
he's made us proud globally.
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
tossie101:

I hate him.
Who your love or likeness help. Abeg go look bush.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by SyberKate(f): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Well she finally got the attention she was looking for
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by myners007: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Bro ain't you tired of trying to scam NL with your fake begging?! You have been changing names on NL and begging for money since May 2018.... That's the 4th different profile.....give it up!!!!

Here was your May 2018 post:scammer bursted

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by bjboss(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Bro ain't you tired of trying to scam NL with your fake begging?! You have been changing names on NL and begging for money since May 2018.... That's the 4th different profile.....give it up!!!!

Here was your May 2018 post:

bros,sahara reporter needs you
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by highness25(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:
Am a student.......I live alone…….am in need of money... I don't have anybody to lend me money
Nothing is too small abeg any amount with millions thank you

GTB
How can you live alone when you're a student especially when you know you don't have money? You should be staying with at least 3 guys in a room, and unfortunately ASUU is still on strike, if we help you now you'll spend all the money inside puna

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
bjboss:

bros,sahara reporter needs you

Bro, just put his account number in the NL search button, and see how many different profiles he used for the past 8months, with the same BS format.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by tossie101(f): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
willyo:

u can't hate someone who has done u no wrong. but u can dislike him.

pls, don't hate Daddyo.
he's made us proud globally.

OK smiley
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is not all about replacing stolen items and medicals.
what if in the process, you contacted HIV?
Ladies be 100% sure of your security before going for an event at night..
nobody can guarantee that for you. your govt can't do that for you talkless of Davido.
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by tossie101(f): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
luminouz:

Oh God!!! U again? undecided

But I love davido grin
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by maridrug(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Trendvoice:
Few hours after a young lady known as Karimah expressed her bitterness over the insecurity at Davido concert yesterday,of which she was Robbed and Assulted.

Davio finally apologises to her

He wrote :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/davido-finally-apologises-to-lady-who-got-robbed-and-assulted-at-his-concert-photos/

ur asult was assaulted.
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by ehix89(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Passionate888:
She said she was fingered! Some men/boys sha.
He will return the fingering too grin
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Huchennar(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
shynerd:
FTC!!!!!!!

Broz! wake up...you knw even make 2nd-TC talkless of FTC
But don't worry 2019 will be ur year of FTC as you so wish. if you believe say Amin
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by PropertyDeals(f): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
hpretty:
nobody can guarantee that for you. your govt can't do that for you talkless of Davido.
it's thoughtful & nice of Davido to have taken that action.

f interested in acquiring lands or house/apartment property assets in good location and with peace of mins, please get in touch by clicking the chat link on our signature below...
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by PropertyDeals(f): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
hpretty:
it's thoughtful & nice of Davido to have taken that action...

If interested in acquiring lands or house/apartment property assets in good location and with peace of mins, please get in touch by clicking the chat link on our signature below...
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by ACE1010: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
O boy compensate the poor girl I beg!!
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Jinyjagz(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:
Am a student.......I live alone…….am in need of money... I don't have anybody to lend me money
Nothing is too small abeg any amount with millions thank you

GTB
shey you no dey tire ni ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Acecube(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Who cares?

It's like Davido is now a chair holder on nairaland

Who Noticed that Nigerian Banks didn’t send Christmas messages this Year?
No be only chair holder na tableholder grin
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by vioment: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good follow up Davido. You get conscience. More blessings fall on you.
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Jase4real: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Here was my May 2018 post (WITH MY FIRST ACCOUNT- TAKEIT2017)

[/quote]

BRO AM NOT A SCAMMER.. THE FACT THAT AM BEGGING MONEY HERE DOESN'T MEAN AM A SCAMMER YES I HAVE TWO ACCOUNT BUT THE MODS BLOCK my first account FOR REASON I DON’T KNOW ………………SO STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER ……. DNT JUST Jump INTO CONCLUSION TRY AND FIND OUT 100% PROOF ABOUT THE PERSON U ARE CALLING A SCAMMER

THIS WAS MY POST May 2018 post
op if you can help me with 10,000 Naira. Only from that money please u got to help me please
GTB
I REALLY NEED IT
PLEASE NO INSULT

BUT DID YOU BOTHER TO CHECK THE TOPIC I COMMENTED ON

TOPIC: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (21) – Nairaland

AND I COMMENTED SO TELL ME HOW I AM SCAMMING PEOPLE HERE
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Youngsage: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
If you have a pen, then note this date and this write-up down.

A chameleon in a laptop, where a broken wall is a friend to a flying pig can only be the mentor of the United States.

#ThinkAboutIt #JustThinkAboutIt

For those who don't understand this write-up. Don't allow smoke come outta your ears trying to give meaning to this write-up.

Go to Instagram, visit @Josh2Funny's page. And you'll understand. It's a joke where you say a meaningless thing and ask peeps to think about it.

You spoilt it with the explanation.
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by NewCaliYork: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Ni##a bursted grin grin grin

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Jase4real: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=NewCaliYork post=74243144][/quote]

BRO AM NOT A SCAMMER.. THE FACT THAT AM BEGGING MONEY HERE DOESN'T MEAN AM A SCAMMER YES I HAVE TWO ACCOUNT BUT THE MODS BLOCK my first account FOR REASON I DON’T KNOW ………………SO STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER ……. DNT JUST Jump INTO CONCLUSION TRY AND FIND OUT 100% PROOF ABOUT THE PERSON U ARE CALLING A SCAMMER

op if you can help me with 10,000 Naira. Only from that money please u got to help me please
GTB
I REALLY NEED IT
PLEASE NO INSULT

TOPIC: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (21) – Nairaland

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Who cares?

It's like Davido is now a chair holder on nairaland

Who Noticed that Nigerian Banks didn’t send Christmas messages this Year?

They sent to me... Maybe your account don red embarassed
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Jase4real: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

GTB
I REALLY NEED IT
PLEASE NO INSULT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians / Wizkid Babymama Sola And Son, Boluwatife Look Fresh In This New Pictures. / Uriel Oputa Stuns In Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.