Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert (31214 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Trendvoice: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Few hours after a young lady known as Karimah expressed her bitterness over the insecurity at Davido concert yesterday,of which she was Robbed and Assulted.

Davio finally apologises to her

He wrote :-

I apologize ! On my part I will contact you and make sure all you belongings are replaced and also medical care .. I apologize again . Will contact you just know ❤️

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/davido-finally-apologises-to-lady-who-got-robbed-and-assulted-at-his-concert-photos/

1 Share

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Jase4real: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Am coming let me go and Fry water

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Segunhife(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
So nice of him

11 Likes

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by shynerd(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
FTC!!!!!!!
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by tossie101(f): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Davido still get small sense pass that spoilt arrogant midget called Wizkitt Abi na wizcat.

Heaven knows even if the say he is performing close to my street I wouldnt blink and eye.
I don't like him

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by franzis(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Now you got his attention

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by mchada: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Leg work
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by orobs93(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
I put my heads down in shame and disdain
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by chiboy1116: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin this davido head de touch a times, today him get sense , tomorrow him go turn mumu.lolx

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Damfostopper(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
hmmmmm....Give it up.... today is Davido's day in Nigeria.......

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by mogboyelade(f): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
You better do.
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by iamvictorbassey: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
If you have a pen, then note this date and this write-up down.

A chameleon in a laptop, where a broken wall is a friend to a flying pig can only be the mentor of the United States.

#ThinkAboutIt #JustThinkAboutIt

For those who don't understand this write-up. Don't allow smoke come outta your ears trying to give meaning to this write-up.

Go to Instagram, visit @Josh2Funny's page. And you'll understand. It's a joke where you say a meaningless thing and ask peeps to think about it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Donemmaco(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by larrybabanla(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
mission accomplished, she'd gotten the attention she needed, na accomplishment sef b DAT o, e no easy

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by congo4ka: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Damfostopper(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
grin this davido head de touch a times, today him get sense , tomorrow him go turn mumu.lolx
sense ke.... he has sense only on-camer(online). when he is off-camera(offline)... no sense is detected

5 Likes

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Staged drama continues
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Passionate888: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
She said she was fingered! Some men/boys sha.
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Nwaikuku2(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Only her? what of other women that weren't able to post or share their own molestion online or do you think only her was assaulted?

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Nicklaus619(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Damage control,
#check grin
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by notoriousbabe: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who cares?

It's like Davido is now a chair holder on nairaland

Who Noticed that Nigerian Banks didn’t send Christmas messages this Year?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by YoungLionken(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
*in Falz voice* OBO is coming!
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Ressaman(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hood

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by hisexcellency34: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
That is what the lady wants. attention seeker
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:
Am a student.......I live alone…….am in need of money... I don't have anybody to lend me money
Nothing is too small abeg any amount with millions thank you

GTB

Bro ain't you tired of trying to scam NL with your fake begging?! You have been changing names on NL and begging for money since May 2018.... That's the 4th different profile.....give it up!!!!

Here was your May 2018 post:

Takeit2017:
op if you can help me with 10,000 Naira.Only from that money please anybody got to help me please

GTB

i REALLY NEED IT

PLEASE NO INSULT

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Experience285(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:
Am a student.......I live alone…….am in need of money... I don't have anybody to lend me money
Nothing is too small abeg any amount with millions thank you. You live alone, what about people without a shelter?

GTB
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Youngholy413(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
tossie101:
Davido still get small sense pass that spoilt arrogant midget called Wizkitt Abi na wizcat.

Heaven knows even if the say he is performing close to my street I would blink and eye.
I hate him.
hahahaha how e take affect am, even if u come nobody go notice you, get a life and stop hating.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by aku626(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
but not the person he robbed of his dignity. Pride
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Vinstel: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
tongue
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by mynaijadj(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good. Hope you apologise and contact Kizz Daniel's manager too? Were you high on Dbanj? Eyin boys...e GBA OJU E!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Storms Court For Commencement Of Baba Ijesha's Rape Case / Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) / "We Stay Dripping" - Annie Idibia Shares Cute Photo With Husband, 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.