Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert (31223 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by notoriousbabe: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
feelgoodstuffs:

They sent to me... Maybe your account don red embarassed

Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:

BRO AM NOT A SCAMMER.. THE FACT THAT AM BEGGING MONEY HERE DOESN'T MEAN AM A SCAMMER YES I HAVE TWO ACCOUNT BUT THE MODS BLOCK my first account FOR REASON I DON’T KNOW ………………SO STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER ……. DNT JUST Jump INTO CONCLUSION TRY AND FIND OUT 100% PROOF ABOUT THE PERSON U ARE CALLING A SCAMMER

THIS WAS MY POST May 2018 post
op if you can help me with 10,000 Naira. Only from that money please u got to help me please
GTB
I REALLY NEED IT
PLEASE NO INSULT

BUT DID YOU BOTHER TO CHECK THE TOPIC I COMMENTED ON

TOPIC: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (21) – Nairaland

AND I COMMENTED SO TELL ME HOW I AM SCAMMING PEOPLE HERE

Bro, we can clearly see when last you logged in with these other profiles, takeit2017, you logged in yesterday, Faseblex, yesterday,madjam the day before yesterday etc...you are a scammer trying to dupe people into sending you money for no damn reason whatsoever. If you indeed have no money to survive since May 2018, then you should be out there trying to find a damn job, instead of wasting time on NL begging strangers for handouts.

Ok let's see how many other profiles you have, since you said only 2:

madjam:

Pls I really need help from you guys,

Am a student/computer expert....(20yrs) old......I pay my sch fees alone , live alone do everything doable alone .Pls am currently in need of money right now ..........

Pls if you can't help me don't insult......... kindly ignore

Salami D David
Gtb

Takeit2017:
help me with 5,000 Naira.Only from that money please..... anybody here got to help me please

GTB

i REALLY NEED IT

PLEASE NO INSULT

faseblex:
FTC AT LAST

Account: 0243850902

Bank: Gtb

oya mods do The needful

Salamspycee2:
guys please, abeg make somebody bless me with anything
-please am begging

BET9JA ID: 3402207

USRE NAME: spyceeblaze

BANK ACCOUNT 0243850902 GTB BANK

NOTHING TOO SMALL. THANKS
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by ColdIce: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
davido i was robbed also. they took away my range rove
my iphone ms max
and my gold bracelet 1500$
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
I was robbed and raped at the concert too. My brand new iPhone X max and 250k cash was stollen from me. Currently at the hospital and bill is over 300k. Davido I need replenishment o!
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by adoniza(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
tossie101:
Davido still get small sense pass that spoilt arrogant midget called Wizkitt Abi na wizcat.

Heaven knows even if the say he is performing close to my street I would blink and eye.
I hate him.

You hate him? He doesn't care, don't even know you exist.�
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:
Am coming let me go and Fry water
funny you.
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by mechanics(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
She will be feeling like a star now.
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Ubdavis(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Its quite impressive. But how are we gonna reconcile the digital Penetration she claimed?
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by ValZod(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
grin this davido head de touch a times, today him get sense , tomorrow him go turn mumu.lolx

Na too much weed dey scale him sense
Re: Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert by Ayobami7(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
阮德英国加

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters / Annie Idibia Takes Orphan Who Has Never Been To The Cinema To See A Movie - NICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.