Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. (40837 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Most New Generation Churches Don't Say The Lord's Prayer / Why Are Most People Running From Anglican Churches To New Generation Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
There is one in Maraba, Nasarawa state called Church of Epiphany, then there is one near my house in Kuchikau, Masaka in Nasarawa state by FRSC quaters called Intimacy with Christ Church
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Witi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
I invite everybodyu to join mine "Saint Bottles Chapel"
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by MeNutty(f): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
''BALANCE CHRISTIAN MINISTRY '' somewhere in Bariga
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by tjskii(f): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
check this one out

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by tjskii(f): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2010
oooh shucks,just saw that sm1else has uploaded the same pics, undecided undecided
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by vorosmartm(m): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2010
The Stone that Killed Goliath Ministry, Staff of Moses Pentecostal Outreach
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Gamine(f): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2010
Chukwudi and Sons Holy Ghost Ministry
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by chinedumo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2010
these are the ones i saw form Saturday SUN October 23,2010 page 34

Guided missiles Church

Laboratory church of God

Run for you life INT chapel

El Shaddai shall not die Ministries
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by naso2(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2010
A guy came to pray for a sick friend sometime ago. The guy was wearing a badge " Institute of Chartered pastors Ilorin" .I just tire.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by alexleo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2010
somebody picked these names here and used it to write in one of the saturday sun and just last sunday, another person wrote it again in sunday sun 24-10-10.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Emade(m): 2:41am On Oct 27, 2010
may God help us and u have to open ur eyes.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by slimik: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2010
somebody anybody should pls explain more abt OPM (OMEGA POWER MINISTRY)
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by IRAPADA(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2010
Ibb bible church,minna
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by slap1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2010
^ You're joking, right?
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by chinedumo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2010
IRAPADA:

Ibb bible church,minna
slap1:

^ You're joking, right?
thta really is an expencive Joke

how about Sani Abacha crucification ministries
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by ukotmi: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2010
Saw this one in Kirikiri Town-Heavenly Paradise Church. Abeg, heaven also needs paradise?: embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by ARareGem(f): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2010
I just saw this thread. I can't stop laughing. Na wa for church names. grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by FILEBE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2010
JESUS OF GOD( IMO STATE)
GOD'S MENNONITE CHURCH
GUIDED MISSILES GOD CHURCH
JESUS IN THE NOW GLOBAL MINISTRY
HEALING HAS BEGUN MINISTRY
GOD'S OWN MINISTRY
THE TRUE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH
JEHOVAH SHARP SHARP (FESTAC, LAGOS)
HURRICANE MIRACLE
HEALING TSUNAMI MINISTRRY
SATAN IN TROUBLE MINISTRY
FIRE FOR FIRE MINISTRY
FIST OF FURY( NTA ROAD P/H)
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MINISTRY
THE YOKE MUST BROKE MINISTY
FACE TO FACE MINISTRY
JESUS HEAL MINISTRY
ANGEL ON FIRE CHAPEL OF PEACE
LIQUID FIrE MINISTY( SULEJA , NIGER STATE )
BY FIRE BY FIRE MINISTRY
HOLY FIRE OVER FLOW MINISTRIES
DAVID KILLED GOLAITH MINISTRY
HOUSE OF JEHOVAHS PADAWANS ( TRANSAMADII P/H)
JESUS IN HIS MIGHTINESS GLOBAL MINISTRIES
OPM- OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY (P/H)
GOD IN ACTION MINISTRIES
MOVING MOUTAIN GOSPEL CHURCH
MY BROTHER IS A CHRISTAIN CHURCH OF GOD
FELLOWSHIP OF THE WINGS- AJAH (LANGBASA)
POWER FOUNDATION MINISTRIES - ABA
HOLYGHOST ON FIRE MINISTRIES ( ABUJA)
HIGH TENSION MINISTRIES
JESUS NEVER BLEEP UP MNISTRY (BENIN
DEVIL GO HEAR AM JESUS MINISTRY
ACCREDITED CHURCH OF GOD
CHUKWUDI AND SON EVANGELICAL MINISTRY - ABA
POWER PASS POWER CHURCH OF THE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY INCORPORATED
MINISTRY OF NAKED WIRE - BAYELSA STATE
LABORATORY CHURCH OF GOD
GO AND TELL AHAB THAT ELIJAH IS HERE MINISTRIES- BENIN
GOD IS REAL MINISTRY
FIRE BURN FIRE MINISTRIES
JESUS THE LANDLORD, WE THE RELAXING PEW MINISTRY- PORTHARCOURT
HAPPY GO LUCKY CHURCH OF ALMIGHTY GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN- ABEOKUTA
OLD TIME RELIGION MINISTRY
STRONG HAND OF GOD MINISTRY
BEST SPOT IN THE LAND OF GOD CHURCH - APAPA
TRIGGER HAPPY MINISTRY( MOTTO: ALWAYS FIRING THE DEVIL)
KASABUBU CHURCH OF GOD- IBADAN
JESUS KNOWS HIS CHILDREN MINISTRY - BENIN
SEVEN THUNDERS OF JESUS
PERFECT CHRISTAINITY MINISTRY
ELSHADAI SHALL NOT DIE MINISTRY
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by donnie(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
A colleague forwarded this to me. This is ignorance on rampage, lol. . .

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by Joagbaje(m): 2:18am On Dec 08, 2010
@Donnie
I'm sure this was only a joke , or is it for real?.
I asked for your e mail before , I'm still waiting for response. Mine is in my profile
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by donnie(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2010
^^I hope so o!  grin . . . not sure if it's real.

Don't remember getting a request from ya. . . will send right away.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by jmaine: 1:43am On Dec 11, 2010
Damage Satan Evangelical Ministry . Motto : Obtain devil before Him obtain you. situated around Makoko slum area in Lag
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by alexleo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
I saw this one in ph- "my God has made me nobotosombo ministry".
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by sheade(f): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2010
I don laugh tired, LMAO. here is one "HOLY GHOST FIRE DESTROY ENEMIES INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY"
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by thameamead(f): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2011
jmaine:

Damage Satan Evangelical Ministry . Motto : Obtain devil before Him obtain you. situated around Makoko slum area in Lag

LOL!
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by shevalync: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
Guided missiles Church

Laboratory church of God

Run for you life INT chapel

El Shaddai shall not die Ministries

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by shevalync: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
and the annoying part of the whole thing is if you ask them how they come about these funny names they will tell you God gave them.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by HISchild: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" - 1 Pet 4:17-18

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." - Rev 18:4
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by davidiyke(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
HISchild:

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" - 1 Pet 4:17-18

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." - Rev 18:4

@HISchild Tnx. HE THAT HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR. WE ARE IMPORTANT TO GOD SO LET US WORK OUT OUR SALVATION WITH FEAR, AND NOT BECOME IDLE WITH SUCH DISCUSSION TRAILS.
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by HISchild: 2:11am On Nov 03, 2011
@davidiyke, pls, to GOD be all praise and glory.  "Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified." - Psalm 70:4
Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by MisterNRC(m): 4:32am On Dec 06, 2011
There is
Jesus in HIS MIGHTINESS HOLY MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL,

(before whose mightiness, shuoo, grin)

then i just saw LABORATORY CHURCH OF GOD,

Pretty creative, tongue

Re: Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. by MisterNRC(m): 4:34am On Dec 06, 2011
FILEBE:

JESUS OF GOD( IMO STATE)
GOD'S MENNONITE CHURCH
GUIDED MISSILES GOD CHURCH
JESUS IN THE NOW GLOBAL MINISTRY
HEALING HAS BEGUN MINISTRY
GOD'S OWN MINISTRY
THE TRUE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH
JEHOVAH SHARP SHARP (FESTAC, LAGOS)
HURRICANE MIRACLE
HEALING TSUNAMI MINISTRRY
SATAN IN TROUBLE MINISTRY
FIRE FOR FIRE MINISTRY
FIST OF FURY( NTA ROAD P/H)
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MINISTRY
THE YOKE MUST BROKE MINISTY
FACE TO FACE MINISTRY
JESUS HEAL MINISTRY
ANGEL ON FIRE CHAPEL OF PEACE
LIQUID FIrE MINISTY( SULEJA , NIGER STATE )
BY FIRE BY FIRE MINISTRY
HOLY FIRE OVER FLOW MINISTRIES
DAVID KILLED GOLAITH MINISTRY
HOUSE OF JEHOVAHS PADAWANS ( TRANSAMADII P/H)
JESUS IN HIS MIGHTINESS GLOBAL MINISTRIES
OPM- OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY (P/H)
GOD IN ACTION MINISTRIES
MOVING MOUTAIN GOSPEL CHURCH
MY BROTHER IS A CHRISTAIN CHURCH OF GOD
FELLOWSHIP OF THE WINGS- AJAH (LANGBASA)
POWER FOUNDATION MINISTRIES - ABA
HOLYGHOST ON FIRE MINISTRIES ( ABUJA)
HIGH TENSION MINISTRIES
JESUS NEVER BLEEP UP MNISTRY (BENIN
DEVIL GO HEAR AM JESUS MINISTRY
ACCREDITED CHURCH OF GOD
CHUKWUDI AND SON EVANGELICAL MINISTRY - ABA
POWER PASS POWER CHURCH OF THE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY INCORPORATED
MINISTRY OF Unclad WIRE - BAYELSA STATE
LABORATORY CHURCH OF GOD
GO AND TELL AHAB THAT ELIJAH IS HERE MINISTRIES- BENIN
GOD IS REAL MINISTRY
FIRE BURN FIRE MINISTRIES
JESUS THE LANDLORD, WE THE RELAXING PEW MINISTRY- PORTHARCOURT
HAPPY GO LUCKY CHURCH OF ALMIGHTY GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN- ABEOKUTA
OLD TIME RELIGION MINISTRY
STRONG HAND OF GOD MINISTRY
BEST SPOT IN THE LAND OF GOD CHURCH - APAPA
TRIGGER HAPPY MINISTRY( MOTTO: ALWAYS FIRING THE DEVIL)
KASABUBU CHURCH OF GOD- IBADAN
JESUS KNOWS HIS CHILDREN MINISTRY - BENIN
SEVEN THUNDERS OF JESUS
PERFECT CHRISTAINITY MINISTRY
ELSHADAI SHALL NOT DIE MINISTRY

The bolded is not in Festac Town, Its Ijegun-Imore (just after Navy Town Gate Ojo),

and in case you wan ask, I park put for the area, grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Funny Things Pastors Do On The Pulpit. / South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.