Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

"He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) (5670 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nuelight: 6:13am On Dec 29, 2018
GalaxyTrends:
Hi,
Trust your Christmas went well,I am so confuse right now, this is my story: I met my boyfriend 4 months ago through my friend (he’s my friend husband to be best friend).

We talked on phone for like 3 months plus because he stays in another state and he own a shop he’s operating there, It was during our discussion I get to know he is doing his Travelling processing and I also told him I am saving because I want to travel too,so he practically knows my balance.

He came to Lagos a week ago for Christmas and I finally met him, he’s so cute and caring,it was then I knew I am so much in love with him. Everything was ok until 2 nights ago when he asked me to borrow him one hundred thousand plus (#100,000+) for his Travelling.[i][/i] I became disorganized,I don’t know what to say to him,I changed the topic that night but today he asked for it again,I am seriously confuse,I really starved myself to save all my money because I want to travel and I have no help apart from my job.

I called my friend and I discussed everything with her and she said she don’t know what advice she will give me because to her she said the money is much.
She called her man and asked him about it,my friend’s boyfriend said is true my boyfriend needs the money and he will return it back to me but I am scared, We hear so many stories everyday about people duping girls of their money and I watched a Yoruba movies this afternoon, a lady was set up by her best friend because of money by a guy to marry her just to collect all her properties.

I am scare to the extend that I can’t even sleep,I love my boyfriend so much and I really want him to travel but I am also scared for my money.Pls advice me.Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Read More: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_Life

Madam please be wise and don't be confused okay, God will help you out of this one
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Elderlucifer:

I am no sadist. I keep it real. But you? Confirmed ass licker
Lol! I don't lick ass i respect myself. But you confirmed SADIST grin grin grin
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2018
I refuse to comment
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by kense88: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2018
How did he know you have hundred thousand naira ? Na so one babe like that, weh i just meet ask me to lend her money. I just gave her one excuse and the relationship just died out slowly. Please do not lend him that money. You lend money to people that has earned your trust over the years.

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by onlineprophet: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2018
The guy is asking for money that he will use to do something meaningful
Had it been
It was the girl that asked for such
Everybody will be like if he truly loves her he would give her the money.
Hypocrite!
My advice?
Don't give him
Relationship is not a get rich scheme
And you definitely don't wanna suffer heart break and become broke same time

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by 2buffagain(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Easy.
If you don't want to, don't.
If he hates you for not "borrowing" him money, then he was just going to use you anyway.

Users will always try to manipulate you with your desire for their validation.

Also, find my thread about all this "travelling love" sturvs.

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Pearl05(f): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2018
No need to comment on such copied post. She won't get to see the feedbacks.

But anyways, if you give him the money, I will sell you on behalf of your mom and buy sense for you.

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by pocohantas(f): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2018
kense88:
How did he know you have hundred thousand naira ? Na so one babe like that, weh i just meet ask me to lend her money. I just gave her one excuse and the relationship just died out slowly. Please do not lend him that money. You lend money to people that has earned your trust over the years.

Naso e dey always end grin That is if they don't add guilt tripping and emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by ImaIma1(f): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

You know them very well. I was having this conversation with my friend. I told him, girls beg shamelessly...while guys beg tactically. No guy will ever ask you for money to buy phone or clothes, only girls do that nonsense. They come with this SUPPORT story. Put you in that spot where you are caught between INVESTING in you guys FUTURE or being the Nigerian girl who couldn't support her man. And hey, chick wanna be different, a different kinda Nigerian girl...so she does 737... grin

If I were her, I would give. Not the amount he asked for, but something to SUPPORT him. Not because I hope he comes back to marry me, but because he needs it and I can help.

Really true. When guys ask for money, it is usually a big amount which in most cases they don't pay back. They try to use logic to make you feel you don't love them when you request for the money.

I would say in this situation, she should not give the guy because it's her life savings, she also wants to process her travel, the guy is still a stranger and it's too early in the relationship to start lending out such an amount.

3 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

Really true. When guys ask for money, it is usually a big amount which in most cases they don't pay back. They try to use logic to make you feel you don't love them blwhen you request for the money.

I would say in this situation, she should not give the guy because it's her life savings, she also wants to process her travel, the guy is still a stranger and it's too early in the relationship to start lending out such an amount.

She or any other person would be very stupid to give out all her life savings. Come to think of it, they both wanna travel out...why would he want to collect her own travel-savings and add to his own? That guy is a very manipulative creature.

One tried that nonsense logic on me, came up with one pity story. I just dey laugh, na me im wan guy. Any amount I can't give a woman, I will most likely, never give a man.

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Evercurious(f): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2018
GalaxyTrends:
Hi,
Trust your Christmas went well,I am so confuse right now, this is my story: I met my boyfriend 4 months ago through my friend (he’s my friend husband to be best friend).

We talked on phone for like 3 months plus because he stays in another state and he own a shop he’s operating there, It was during our discussion I get to know he is doing his Travelling processing and I also told him I am saving because I want to travel too,so he practically knows my balance.

He came to Lagos a week ago for Christmas and I finally met him, he’s so cute and caring,it was then I knew I am so much in love with him. Everything was ok until 2 nights ago when he asked me to borrow him one hundred thousand plus (#100,000+) for his Travelling.[i][/i] I became disorganized,I don’t know what to say to him,I changed the topic that night but today he asked for it again,I am seriously confuse,I really starved myself to save all my money because I want to travel and I have no help apart from my job.

I called my friend and I discussed everything with her and she said she don’t know what advice she will give me because to her she said the money is much.
She called her man and asked him about it,my friend’s boyfriend said is true my boyfriend needs the money and he will return it back to me but I am scared, We hear so many stories everyday about people duping girls of their money and I watched a Yoruba movies this afternoon, a lady was set up by her best friend because of money by a guy to marry her just to collect all her properties.

I am scare to the extend that I can’t even sleep,I love my boyfriend so much and I really want him to travel but I am also scared for my money.Pls advice me.Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Read More: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_Life

my dear DO NOT GIVE HIM.. HE LL STAY OF HE LL AND HE LL ALSO LEAVE IF HE WLD LEAVE..

PLS DO NOT BOTHER YOURSELF YOURSELF WITH SUCH
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by zicoraads: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Guys support their girlfriends all the time, without emotional online stories. She should also do same and stop being 'noisy' about it.

3 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Ishilove: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Foolishness on all fours
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2018
Beautiful people!

3 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by CuddleBear(f): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2018
chisco82:
Lol! That could be some change
change indeed don't mind her
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by kense88: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Naso e dey always end grin That is if they don't add guilt tripping and emotional blackmail.
I wont even budge. Na that money go still cause break up last last, if you give in
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by kense88: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2018
majekdom2:
How can you be in love with someone you have barely spent time with, that’s some infatuation and this is why you don’t trust him enough. There are 2 reasons people give. 1. Because they love the person 2. Because they want to help the person. You can decline by saying you don’t have. Not everyone out there wants to steal from you, some people are comfortable asking people they feel they have a connection with. This is not to say there are no fraudsters who manipulate people. I have used my last cash to help someone I love, still I didn’t end up with that person. 3 things are invested in a relationship: time, money and energy. Of all, there is one you can never get back and that is time. You can always get money and energy back. I have been in dire need of support because payment for the contract I executed was being delayed and asked some lady I felt I had connection with but still she sees it differently. The relationship died,she goes around calling me a beggar. I am doing good. If she isn’t pained, why does she go around calling me a beggar. She can’t deal with the fact that she missed an opportunity. That’s people for you. I have sent money to people I never met, I have been called a fool. Thing is I followed my instincts and I have no regrets. I tel youbthe only time I have regrets is when I don’t follow my instincts. It is your life savings and you know why you saved it, so let your wisdom guide you. People invest in businesses and they loose all. What is money? It is a scarce resource especially in this part of the world but we shouldn’t let it interfere with our judgements.
However, I wouldn’t support you giving him because he wants to travel. What is his motive for traveling? Does he have a plan? Money used for ventures as this are raised some other way I.e working and saving for a period of time
Someone has been begging me to give him a shuttle on a hire purchase, but i bluntly said no. Nigerians has earned a very bad reputation and they must bear the consequences of there action. The guy is jobless now, but i cant afford to loose the little money i have.

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2018
kense88:
I wont even budge. Na that money go still cause break up last last, if you give in

Lol, you sound very hardened. Take it easy o

Relationships/friendships should be allowed to form before people start begging upandan. There are friends you have known for years, they should be your first point of call...not a guy/lady you just met.

2 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Gossiplover: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2018
lalasticlala come and see oo
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by lereinter(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Sambisaforest:
Nonsense common 100k u cannot give or help your guy let us assume he does not pay you back is that the end of life? Mtcheww hypocrisy everywhere. If you cannot give him100k support him with atleast 50k or 60k just help me in one way or the other. Remember he is someone you care about and it is the same guy that would have inconvenienced himself had it been you were the one in his situation.
Most guys inconvenience themselves to pay the school fees of their girlfriends, they go the extra mile to do all sort of good things for their girlfriends common 100k to assist the young man you are here ranting as if the world revolves around the 100k.

This is an insensitive comment

You don't know what you are saying
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Isoni(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2018
This is my entry for Cozaglobal #staroftheday challenge. Please like, comment and share. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br9h6fXFDtB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lssuqhkdv41w

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2018
kense88:
Someone has been begging me to give him a shuttle on a hire purchase, but i bluntly said no. Nigerians has earned a very bad reputation and they must bear the consequences of there action. The guy is jobless now, but i cant afford to loose the little money i have.
is the shuttle presently making money for you? Yes, there are bad people everywhere and that’s not to say there are no good people. If your instincts tell you not to give don’t give like I said. Truth remains one way or the other that person who needs genuine help will be helped with or without you.

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

She or any other person would be very stupid to give out all her life savings. Come to think of it, they both wanna travel out...why would he want to collect her own travel-savings and add to his own? That guy is a very manipulative creature.

One tried that nonsense logic on me, came up with one pity story. I just dey laugh, na me im wan guy. Any amount I can't give a woman, I will most likely, never give a man.

person wey do you this thing do you bad in fact i don de suspect say you no only be bitter woman you be man hater and woman lover all joined.

3 Likes

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by kense88: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2018
majekdom2:
is the shuttle presently making money for you? Yes, there are bad people everywhere and that’s not to say there are no good people. If your instincts tell you not to give don’t give like I said. Truth remains one way or the other that person who needs genuine help will be helped with or without you.
No, he is asking me to buy and sell to him on hire purchase. Immediately you hand over the key to him, you will become a pest to him. They are very ungrateful
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Eyeness: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Spot on
MrBrownJay1:
Borrow 100k to this stranger you just met who is about to travel away from where you reside?! Why/how/what for?!?!?! How will you get your money back, if he decides not to pay back?! What do you know about this stranger apart from his phone number?!

Just be honest with him:" as much as I like you, I don't know you well enough to give you my LIFE's SAVING. I don't trust you in such a way, and don't think I will in such a short time. Pls don't mistake my honesty with anything else than me being honest and careful here. Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best"
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by kense88: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, you sound very hardened. Take it easy o

Relationships/friendships should be allowed to form before people start begging upandan. There are friends you have known for years, they should be your first point of call...not a guy/lady you just met.
As in very mean ? Not really, am a march 6th born. A Piscean, a loving and compassionate creature. But with a strong survival instinct. I hate to be played. I would rather give out money(without asking) to a little boy/man hawking on the street than allow someone trick me into giving him or her money, with his cock and bull story
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2018
kense88:
No, he is asking me to buy and sell to him on hire purchase. Immediately you hand over the key to him, you will become a pest to him. They are very ungrateful
this is not a wise request and yes, a silly one as you did not tell him you want to venture into a shuttle business.
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by kense88: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
majekdom2:
this is not a wise request and yes, a silly one as you did not tell him you want to venture into a shuttle business.
Actually, another man that did high purchase for me brought him. But i have had my own bad experience.
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by sorepco(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
U ARE A CAPITAL FOOL

Sambisaforest:
Nonsense common 100k u cannot give or help your guy let us assume he does not pay you back is that the end of life? Mtcheww hypocrisy everywhere. If you cannot give him100k support him with atleast 50k or 60k just help me in one way or the other. Remember he is someone you care about and it is the same guy that would have inconvenienced himself had it been you were the one in his situation.
Most guys inconvenience themselves to pay the school fees of their girlfriends, they go the extra mile to do all sort of good things for their girlfriends common 100k to assist the young man you are here ranting as if the world revolves around the 100k.
Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by somehow: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
When it's time for them to help, they will open the book of Lamentations asking heaven and Earth if they should help not minding that men do stuffs like this alot without anyone hearing about it.

You might be surprised that the so called guy might have spent close to that amount on her o.

1 Like

Re: "He Wants Me to Borrow Him The 100k I Starved To Save" Lady (See Reactions) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

It's called manipulative begging grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Below Is A Clear Picture Of A Real Man � / I Masturbate. Help / Abidjan Actress/model Nice Eudoxie Yao With Her Massive Ukwu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.