Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Briefly..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Briefly..... (175 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Whom It May Concern / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Briefly..... by TheIkoro(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
For the past two decades, at the very least, if not for an even longer period of time; Ibadan (be it of residents, or of indigenes; be it of family, or of "friends"wink has been waiting for my death. It has never had anything to give me but who it would have bury me, despite all that it has ever plundered of me - be it via rape, or fraud, or robbery, or worse.

Even as it is written,

"My enemies say of me in malice:
'When will he die, and his name perish?' "

Even so do I therefore wipe the dust of the accursed land of Ibadan off my feet, as a testimony against the land that has nothing to give me but my death, and my consequent burial.

And let this be known to all that is Masculinism, that nothing that is of Ibadan can ever be of Masculinism: be it in this age, or in the age to come; be it in Heaven, or on earth, or under the earth.

Ikoro Iyineleda (December, 2018).

(1) (Reply)

Activating The Supernatural Life VL.2 / Every Religion Has Religious Extremists, Including Atheists / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/01/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.