Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Activating The Supernatural Life VL.2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Activating The Supernatural Life VL.2 (170 Views)

Activating The Supernatural Life VL. 1 / The Supernatural Life / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activating The Supernatural Life VL.2 by Darevofpeace(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2019
This is the concluding part of 'Activating the supernatural life! Apostle Paul made us understand that 'it is the Lords will to for us to prosper and be in good heath' if the millions of birds flying in all across the sky had never come out in demonstration of food scarcity,then you and I should know that we can never lack any provisions and daily needs,you should also be very aware that "no matter the economy situations/recessions in the jungle,a Lion would never ever eat grasses" because it is in the making of a Lion to eat fresh meat,a dog baby is a puppy, a goat baby is refers as a goat, a Lion baby is a cub,but the Son of God is a 'god' as confirmed by the psalmist's 'Ye are gods'
Your Star is already shining very bright in the sky,your destiny has already taking a big flight into the sky,you are not meant to even pursue success,did I shocked you with that assertion,come on relax! the very moment you have those beautiful dreams and goals in your mind,it had already been established going with what God says "Before they call,i would answer"you are already a success,your body make up is a miracle the Anatomist would keep research ing about it complexity.
You are exactly like God himself,whatever did not happen to Jesus can never happen to you,you came out of God,you have God's 'DNA'you have His eyes to look at the future ahead in an unyielding faith just like the three Hebrew boys, you have the'Heart of a Lion' that does not panic in life difficulties just like a Lion does amidst other animal's in the jungle
Even when a Lion sleeps,no animal dare come to it territory.It then means that at night,you were meant to sleep like a baby,the scriptures says 'He gives His beloved good sleep'ask yourself would Jesus have nightmares? then your nightmares should stop !Jesus was called as 'The Lion of the tribe of Judah'.You have got the feet's of Jesus and Joshua 1:3 says 'every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon,that have I given unto you,as I said unto Moses' you have got His hands Psalm 1:3 And whatsoever he doeth(with your hands)shall prosper' You and I were chosen right out of the foundations of the earth,'Before I formed thee in the womb, I knew thee'It is time to 'Arise and shine for your light is come' the word 'is come' is a present continuous statement which means your light came yesterday,it has come today and it would come tomorrow and forever as long as God lives, it then means that your light would keep shinning just like the sun!
I therefore welcome you into a life of unending wonder's and a life of the supernatural, you are a Legend in the making! I celebrate you friends, you are a Champion! Good morning fellas !!! compiled by Ayobami Joseph.

(1) (Reply)

Barabbas Or Jesus? / Don’t Grow Old / Why Do You Really Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.