Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? (14415 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
bettercreature:
Don’t sleep in the same bed with a lady that you can’t marry
Thank goodness, time to marry grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by lilmax(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Taniaa:
One lesson --Don't lend people money
grin
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by RSVP: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Never trust your Family /Friends with money.

Always do it yourself.

Don't expect too much from anyone .. including your parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
ayesco202:
To never remain an employee. undecided

I'm dropping my resignation letter on Monday 31st of December... my colleagues are begging me giving me reasons to be a slave. I'm through with that...

I'm facing my fears

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by mabeni(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Don't give up. Just try new thing and your thinking
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by StFrankeinstein(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
I have learnt to be a better person and to believe in God always.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by banre(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
learnt a lot of things, but most importantly I learnt that nothing lasts forever.

when I lost my younger brother a little over 2 months ago I realized life and death just has a fleeting moment in-between.

never live in life to please anyone

live each day like its your last

everything fades away when due, nothing is permanent.

get closer to God

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by xbalm(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
2018 taught me the virtue of patience and the reward of perseverance. It is never late to start all over again. Put in the efforts and eventually, you will win!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Dollarboss93: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
Yeah! Learning is for the weak.

Learning is for the Weak?....what do you mean by that?
Can you explain please?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Peter4luv: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Whatever happens in life happened for a reason..we should be grateful and something great can come out of it..it just a matter of time and patience..
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Tolubory(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
I learnt a lot, Some humans are so heartless, While some are so Generous. Its a mixed blessing for me though, I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY. #COMPLIMENTOFTHESEASON TO YOU ALL.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by SmilingMary(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
I think I learnt two important things;

°The Angel you think you know has fragments of demons within him/her
°No one is weak

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by bettercreature(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Thank goodness, time to marry grin
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin! You don’t like me
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by EmzyT: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
2018 taught me to PHOTOSHOP MY LIFE

Touch up the Edges
Blur out the background
Focus on the good shits and
Crop out the #ASSHOLES

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by chally02(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Never give up, keep trying, persevere, after each failed attempt go back to the drawing board and see what went wrong, correct it and try again your success is just around the corner. Above all trust in God. I had some major breakthroughs this year by this Principle...

On a not too good note, had a terrible relationship life and learnt to let go and never beg to be in anybody's life in order to save your self from unnecessary trauma.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
1. That contentment matters a lot
2. That health is indeed wealth
3. That most toto na the same..

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by firebaby(f): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
2018 lol has taught me a lots
It taught me to be my self no matter what
It taught me to Pray a lot(talk whatever you are going Tru to God Tru prayer)
It taught me to Mind my lane o! grin
It taught me to Keep few friends I mean few (Ori eni lo Fe Ni fun ire)
It taught me to be vigilant physically and spiritually
It taught me to care less especially to people who have been mean to me before but now want to get close to me (for where embarassed)
It taught me that no matter what,do what is within your means to help people who ask Because,no one knows tomorrow.
It taught me to always be contended and never to look down on people.
Thank you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=Onyi22 post=74251604][/quote]

I sight you paddy mi
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Eminent4u(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
I learnt this life is like a rented apartment, where no one can afford to be a landlord and no one can get out of it alive. I lost a loved one (RIP).

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
never depend on people
never sacrifice too much for people

avoid fake friends
avoid parasitic pple

stay far away from bad energy

trust Nobody

hunger no b good thing
and being broke aint funny

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Gkemz: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Never to trust an old friendship lost but reconnected 2ru workplace thinking the individual is still the same person.

Never to rely or confide on someone.

Never to allow procrastination deal with me as it dealt with me 2018.

Regret falling in love blindly and foolishly.

Finally, never to waste my productive times on nairaland and other social media.

2018 taught me a lot of lessons both bitter and sweet ones. But in all things i thank God who has made it possible for us to witness the last days of the last month of the year. Otito dili chineke.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Kendrick80(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ur not free until u own ur shit.....independent records 2019
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Maj196(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
I learnt that whatever it is you take from the universe the universe takes something from you in return...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by David160(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
marvin906:
Love ain't for me
me too.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by yomi007k(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
WinningSun:

I'm dropping my resignation letter on Monday 31st of December... my colleagues are begging me giving me reasons to be a slave. I'm through with that...

I'm facing my fears

I hail u sire...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
people would always hurt you, no genuine love

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by alexola20(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Chiachifranklin: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
tee59:
To keep on hustling. One day, God will surely pick my call.
my Brother na calloooo God must pick our call or return our missed calls

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by SmartMindsFx: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Once you have your heart set at achieving something, don't hesitate.

I registered my company at the later part of the year simply because of hesitation. Though I have had my heart set to doing so for a while.

Now I handle cool contracts and all I do legally is forex and crypto trading.

Hesitation is not hygienic.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Obob, 2018 na 3 days to go o. hey God! this year ehn, I see 99, I cry, so tey my 2 back pocket touch ehn I turn to beggina.
I beg both who I know and who I nor know...
I turn to less less na. but I koh realise say las las ehn, na to make me strong.

See this 2018 ehn...
life na Ph
nor depend on human being coz you go quick die
focus for life like deaf
take calculated risk
keep ur circle small
mingle with those wey go add value to ur life
always use ur headquarters
o
To be a man nor be oil beans o

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by JhyMedex: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
marvin906:

I believe in love..
I just don't believe is for me too many useless misadventures..
have only experienced love once buh as fate will play it out I couldn't love her back
and the more she shawers me with love the more I feel like am being suffocated long story short I destroyed her heart.
aside from that the rest has been horrible

My tale is very very similar to urs man ...i Prolly wld av written d same tin witx changing a word...

Curently on wit a new gal...Babe luvs me a lot..

Does some rily wierd tins like journey to my place to knock on my door by 10pm.

Av come to accept I will neva fall in luv...
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Ucokezie(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
I learnt a lot of things this year but the most profound are;

1) No one acts above what he or she has knowledge of.

2) Never expect something from anyone, If you are 20 and your family puts good food on the table two or three times a day, provides you with shelter and clothing, you should know you're richer than over 85 million Nigerians. So stop complaining.

3) You can do whatever you want to do if you can get knowledge and learn skills, through books, online including YouTube, meet smart people, etc and put in the required hardwork needed. If you have only one source of income, that should change this coming year, whether as a student or not.

4)I also got to know about the Grace of the Lord. I mean Grace separated from the law Most preachers wouldn't want you to know that, they prefer keeping you afraid under the law in disguise of Grace. And before you criticize denominationally, there's only one gospel given.

5) I also learnt that lending money can actually destroy friendships.

Your Call of Action this year should be just as my Boss said: skills and implementation.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Has 2020 Taught You? / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / Is 123-yr-old Carmelo Florest, The World's Oldest Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.