Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? (14195 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Goldberg is the best Larger beer, others are just striving.

Budweiser dude !

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by ayesco202(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
WinningSun:

I'm dropping my resignation letter on Monday 31st of December... my colleagues are begging me giving me reasons to be a slave. I'm through with that...

I'm facing my fears
May God be with you and see you through. Some workplaces or bosses actually know how to use someone just for peanut. I learnt that the hard way.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by God2man2again(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
You have to be prepared for both positive and negative things.

Be persistent in prayer, do not give up, never believe that nothing is happening.
All things are possible if you hold on and refused to give up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by franklingud(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fake friends abound and remain fake forever.

Only Jesus and you is your real friends.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
banre:
learnt a lot of things, but most importantly I learnt that nothing lasts forever.

when I lost my younger brother a little over 2 months ago I realized life and death just has a fleeting moment in-between.

never live in life to please anyone

live each day like its your last

everything fades away when due, nothing is permanent.

get closer to God
So sorry for your loss.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by OgaBuhari: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lizzie082:
lemme see, how about relationships are too expensive, long distance relationships, more so.... I learnt that the hard way this year.

God I'm tired of it.....
I have learnt to take the bull by the horn and... etc etc.
people are learning how to make money next year, this one is leaning about relationships.
nonsense
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by spiritedtete: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Universe is revolving fast....

Nobody need to be noticed... just focus on where you are going.

Get prepared for more tech to replace humans skills

Never impress anyone . But get the best out of what you do.

So many numb skull walking around... no need to exchange opinion. Rather learn from their bullshit.

Be very calculative... it works!

Everybody needs help.. try and give at least little assistance.

Don't argue with a Nigerian... they suck at it (always trying hard to give a salvage reply to score points on you).

Be on your toes and look ahead... there so many things to explore.

Science is right, The darker world exist, God is above all. Try to know him he works he answers and he defile science all the time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Blankstare(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
If you take sh.it from people,they will come back to give you more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by legalwealth(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
People you love would surely hurt you.

Don't ever beg anybody to be a part of your life. Kiss them goodbye and let them go.

Your financial success is tired to your ability to think outside of the box.

To become a millionaire in Nigeria - a country of 170 million people, just collect 1Naira from 1 million people. This idea helped me so much.

To make money faster and escape poverty, make your laptop your best friend.

And lastly and the most important... No matter what you do,

PUT GOD FIRST.

@ hpretty I guess I helped you make front page. wink

What's my gift?

Never to trust any auto/car dealer in Nigeria; I must calmly and comprehensive do all my checks.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Don't ever beg anybody to be a part of your life. Kiss them goodbye and let them go.

To become a millionaire in Nigeria - a country of 170 million people, just collect 1Naira from 1 million people. This idea helped me so much.

PUT GOD FIRST.

What's my gift?
Wao. I didn't know it was going to make front page. Thank you.
So many informative, educative comments on this post. Smile.
As for your gift, i think a chicken head would do. (lol)
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Samsonklin(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

PUT GOD FIRST.

What's my gift?

I want to hustle legit online. What can I do to earn money online. Note: I’m not looking for fast money. I just want to learn something online to earn cash. I’m a corper currently serving in Edo state. Thank you and Merry Christmas
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by SmartMindsFx: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2018
WinningSun:

I'm dropping my resignation letter on Monday 31st of December... my colleagues are begging me giving me reasons to be a slave. I'm through with that...

I'm facing my fears

Facing your fears is the hardest part of living and its the best way to live your life fulfilled.

I hope you are certain of your decision before channeling all your resources towards facing your fears.

All in all, its a very good decision and I wish you the very best of luck.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2018
hpretty:
Wao. I didn't know it was going to make front page. Thank you.
So many informative, educative comments on this post. Smile.
As for your gift, i think a chicken head would do. (lol)

I will pass but won't comment on your thread again... angry

Bye...
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by SmartMindsFx: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

PUT GOD FIRST.

My laptop and my phones are my very best friends.
My phones has helped connect with real people (business/investment wise)
My laptop has helped me execute deals worth huge sums in naira and dollars.

Technology is BAM when you know what bottom to press.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by SmartMindsFx: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2018
tee59:
To keep on hustling. One day, God will surely pick my call.

Is your hustle defined?
If yes, learn to connect with the right people over the net. There are platforms you are bound to make your hustle count.
If you can solve a problem of mine, I'll pay you and there are many people all over the world who are ready to do same.

Advice: don't rely on naija market sha...
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by SmartMindsFx: 12:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Uglymugg:
Yeah! Learning is for the weak.

Learning is for the weak?
Now I'm gonna have a serious nightmare.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Facing your fears is the hardest part of living and its the best way to live your life fulfilled.

I hope you are certain of your decision before channeling all your resources towards facing your fears.

All in all, its a very good decision and I wish you the very best of luck.

Go for it. I quit my job this year too, life's too short to waste time doing what we despise.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by SmartMindsFx: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2018
mizchidi:

Go for it. I quit my job this year too, life's too short to waste time doing what we despise.

I have only ever been an employee for aprx. 3 months and ever since I resigned, I have been my own boss.

I have my very own registered company where we trade forex and crypto.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

I will pass but won't comment on your thread again... angry

Bye...
You have to.
Besides, there's something i read from your first comment that has registered in my brain. Thanks for sharing.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

I have only ever been an employee for aprx. 3 months and ever since I resigned, I have been my own boss.

I have my very own registered company where we trade forex and crypto.

Sorry i quoted you wrongly. Still trying to understand how to comment on this forum. I was trying to quote the guy who wants to quit his job.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2018
WinningSun:

I'm facing my fears

Go for it. I quit my job too in Sept, life's too short to waste time doing what we despise. All the best.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by SmartMindsFx: 12:52am On Dec 29, 2018
mizchidi:

Sorry i quoted you wrongly. Still trying to understand how to comment on this forum. I was trying to quote the guy who wants to quit his job.

Lol.
No worries

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2018
Sept - Dec 2018 was a phenomenal point of my life.
I learnt to let go of things wanted but not needed.
Quit a job as i couldn't continue doing something i hated, that's one way depression sets in.
I learnt to tell myself the truth.
Learnt to reflect as sometimes we blame people when we're really the problem.
Learnt to give myself advice and take it.
Also, you can't force people to love/like you as you're not jollof rice, lol!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:28am On Dec 29, 2018
hpretty:

You have to.
Besides, there's something i read from your first comment that has registered in my brain. Thanks for sharing.

Lol... Hope it will still be there...

Thanks for reading.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by rawe45: 2:04am On Dec 29, 2018
SmilingMary:
I think I learnt two important things;

°The Angel you think you know has fragments about five demons within him/her
°No one is weak

1xbet fully pumped and ready for action
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by AllenSpencer: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Budweiser dude !

That one is malt. Its in no class
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Judybash93(m): 5:16am On Dec 29, 2018
The biggest lesson I've learned this year is that sometimes one doesn't need to talk. Silence actually speaks a lot. Moreover, I've come to realize that time is freaking special. Every minute counts
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by momentum85(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Once you have your heart set at achieving something, don't hesitate.

I registered my company at the later part of the year simply because of hesitation. Though I have had my heart set to doing so for a while.

Now I handle cool contracts and all I do legally is forex and crypto trading.

Hesitation is not hygienic.

bro, please I want to learn how to trade. how do I contact you?
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by stephnie44(f): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2018
hpretty:
Lets learn from your experience.

Mine was not to depend on people too much, because when i tried new thing, i actually got it right than when i was totally depending on people.
what's yours?

Compliments of the season........
mine is never give ur husband any money u cant forget
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by herich(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2018
Taniaa:
One lesson --Don't lend people money
Wow! This is nice.
Not always easy for me to reject whenever they comes but paying me back becomes a problem/burden to me, which leads to depression.
2019, I must break that yoke of lending people money.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Lightwands(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Love in its true form can correct a lot of ills.
Never plan your future based on promises.
Being a good parent always comes first, and it's not by violence.
A child will always cry into the arms of the parent who's always around.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2018
OgaBuhari:
people are learning how to make money next year, this one is leaning about relationships.
nonsense
isn't it too late into the year to start showing how poor your brain power is? learn to use that thing inside your head. run along now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? / Lion Attacks Woman Having Sex / Cute Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.