Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? (14199 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by classicalbenson(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2018
always use a condom,getting an std isnt something to be proud of ur girlfriend isnt only ur girlfriend, u are just the title holder
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by marvin906(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2018
JhyMedex:

My tale is very very similar to urs man ...i Prolly wld av written d same tin witx changing a word...

Curently on wit a new gal...Babe luvs me a lot..

Does some rily wierd tins like journey to my place to knock on my door by 10pm.

Av come to accept I will neva fall in luv...

hmmmmm..
the most painful thing that happened to me that period was seeing her cry
later I came to realise that what drove me to her was lust nothing more..later all was forgiven we became friends buh later she did a very stupid thing dating my bro friend I blame myself for giving the useless guy the go ahead end of the day he turned out to be worst than me nigga denied her in front of he's main gf when she came to visit him

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by VagileVictor(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2018
The lesson learnt are:

Whatever you have set to do, not even the devil or finance can stop you from achieving it. Only your decisions can stop you. Make good decisions never to give up in life.

All friends comes into your life to first learn of your ways before offering ant advise. If your life is full of things to learn, you have succeeded in making all your friends to be learns and subject to your school of thoughts.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by leksite120(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2018
abiaumo:
That holding a grudge is like letting someone live in your head. Learn to move on.
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by pulsa(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2018
spiritedtete:
Universe is revolving fast....

Nobody need to be noticed... just focus on where you are going.

Get prepared for more tech to replace humans skills

Never impress anyone . But get the best out of what you do.

So many numb skull walking around... no need to exchange opinion. Rather learn from their bullshit.

Be very calculative... it works!

Everybody needs help.. try and give at least little assistance.

Don't argue with a Nigerian... they suck at it (always trying hard to give a salvage reply to score points on you).

Be on your toes and look ahead... there so many things to explore.

Science is right, The darker world exist, God is above all. Try to know him he works he answers and he defile science all the time.

That Nigerian Argument part is so on point, they always argue for the crowd and hence their savage reply to win and make the gathered crowd laugh at you.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by SmartMindsFx: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2018
momentum85:

bro, please I want to learn how to trade. how do I contact you?

Check my signature for my whats a contact.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by spiritedtete: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2018
pulsa:

That Nigerian Argument part is so on point, they always argue for the crowd and hence their savage reply to win and make the gathered crowd laugh at you.

So when you make your point... move on stop trying to convince(except for work related issues) its not worth the stress.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Taniaa(f): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Abcruz(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2018
baakus:
Life is all about me and no one truly cares.

Depression is real!!!

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

I planted you myself, as a choice vine from the very best seed. How then could you turn into a degenerate, foreign vine?-- Jeremiah 2:21

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by m6tem: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2018
Everybody will die someday (rich, poor, intelligent, dumb, Christian, Muslim, good, evil, ...) it is just only a matter of when. So live your life knowing you are only a stranger here. This world is not my home I'm just passing.

Don't waste your time/energy on things or people that do not contribute to you goals or emotional needs. Time is life what or who you spend your time on/with determines how well you live.

Talking less and taking time to think before you talk makes you seem important and composed.
Being sincere and honest is easier and takes less energy than being dishonest. Nothing beats making it the right way. The right way is the only way for me.

Forgive people even before the hurt you that way it is easier to forgive them when the actually hurt you. Forgiving someone who knows they've wronged you and expects you to retaliate is the greatest gift you can give to them, because you change their view of the world and crush their "an eye for an eye mentality".
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by phadriz(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2018
I learnt that people call you only when they need you.

All employers attitude are the same, they always try to use you to make huge money while they pay you peanut.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by pulsa(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2018
spiritedtete:

So when you make your point... move on stop trying to convince(except for work related issues) its not worth the stress.
Oh i've figured this out long ago, i don't even waste my time arguing with Nigerians any more, I mostly argue on international forums where facts are revered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Facing your fears is the hardest part of living and its the best way to live your life fulfilled.

I hope you are certain of your decision before channeling all your resources towards facing your fears.

All in all, its a very good decision and I wish you the very best of luck.

thanks very much. I rather die on my own terms than labor years to Help others fulfill theirs

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by JhyMedex: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2018
marvin906:

hmmmmm..
the most painful thing that happened to me that period was seeing her cry
later I came to realise that what drove me to her was lust nothing more..later all was forgiven we became friends buh later she did a very stupid thing dating my bro friend I blame myself for giving the useless guy the go ahead end of the day he turned out to be worst than me nigga denied her in front of he's main gf when she came to visit him
damn..babe has bn unlucky with her affections....Mine cried 4 a yl..Babe was kinda down..
tho refused to b friends wit me..she categorically said she hates me...
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2018
am happy God really blessed u this year.. please extend the blessings to my side na...
God will bless u more.

Auriel Onyeneho 1st Bank...3103878585

BiafraBushBoy:
People you love would surely hurt you.

Don't ever beg anybody to be a part of your life. Kiss them goodbye and let them go.

Your financial success is tired to your ability to think outside of the box.

To become a millionaire in Nigeria - a country of 170 million people, just collect 1Naira from 1 million people. This idea helped me so much.

To make money faster and escape poverty, make your laptop your best friend.

And lastly and the most important... No matter what you do,

PUT GOD FIRST.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2018
my greatest lesson...

cultivate to always sing your best Christian song in ur mind even when walking on the road, don't mind if pple think u running mad..

it will help u not to bother much and think too much.

and prayers and giving is a key to success no matter how small

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by maasoap(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
hpretty:
Lets learn from your experience.

Mine was not to depend on people too much, because when i tried new thing, i actually got it right than when i was totally depending on people.
what's yours?

Compliments of the season........

Never to be afraid of taking a bold step.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Aurielfinizu:
am happy God really blessed u this year.. please extend the blessings to my side na...
God will bless u more.

Do you really need to post your account number here? i don't think so.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
please advice?
hpretty:
Do you really need to post your account number here? i don't think so.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by OgaBuhari: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lizzie082:
isn't it too late into the year to start showing how poor your brain power is? learn to use that thing inside your head. run along now.
shut up and fvck off slut
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
OgaBuhari:
sorry I'm not a slut, you're so pained, I wonder what happened to you

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by KAM3KAZI: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
The only friend truly worthy of befriending is God.
Humans are just not trustworthy,were just not.
Nothing is as it seems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by stubbornman(m): 12:23am On Dec 30, 2018
Aurielfinizu:
God will bless u more.

You dey mad abi
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by OgaBuhari: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2018
Lizzie082:
sorry I'm not a slut, you're so pained, I wonder what happened to you
sorry dear for being so rude and abrasive. its been a long story.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 30, 2018
OgaBuhari:
sorry dear for being so rude and abrasive. its been a long story.
it's alright, take it easy, life is one day at a time. take care

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 30, 2018
Lizzie082:
it's alright, take it easy, life is one day at a time. take care
Good sis.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2018
OgaBuhari:
I have always learnt not to be quick to call people names on a faceless forum, because most times, when you get to meet them offline, you will be amazed how good there are.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Ayobami7(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2018
好朋友阮
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by moiaimi(f): 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Don't make assumptions about people. Some people do not value ur presence in their life the way u value theirs. Sometimes you need change in ur life. Don't lend people money.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by liammasson33: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Good! You are the best one. Your place is valuable for me.
Re: What Are The Lessons 2018 Taught You? by Fujiyama: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2023
Lessons for living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? / Cute Girls On Nairaland / Lion Attacks Woman Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.