Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. (1208 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / I Am Looking For A Short Let Accomodation For A Lady In Phoenix For 2mnths / Nigerians In North Cyprus Should I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by omojand: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2010
Clean, reasonably priced two-bedroom apartment available for let in North London. Ideal for holiday pad, fully furnished.

Size = 2 Bedroom, open plan kitchen.
Transport = 5 mins walk to Oakwood tube station, North London.
Location   = Leafy, respectible neigbourhood
Fully furnished = washing machine, microwave, TV, settee, fridge, oven, bed in both double rooms etc

Own back garden, allocated parking and front door (maisonate), decent size garden, all bills inclusive.

Available for anything between 2 weeks to 6 months. Available from 17th August.

£350 per week, all bills inclusive!

Very popular location, close to Southgate high street with nice restaurants, shops -  so call / email omojand asap - omojand@hotmail.co.uk, +447404918017

##

Payment on arrival only. Current tenants moving out on the 12th. Minor refurbishment over a three day period. Available for viewing from the weekend of the 15/16th.

I will have photos posted soon as the refurbishment is complete on the 15th.

Payment Terms**

*NO MONEY TRANSFER or EXCHANGE REQUIRED UNTIL PROPERTY IS VIEWED AND CONTRACT signed, EXCHANGED* PAYMENT
STRICTLY ON ARRIVAL AS MONEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED / RECEIVED FROM FACELESS INDIVIDUALS"

Property must be viewed first either in person or a rep!!. Only one week deposit required.
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2010
pictures please

what about payment terms?

pay before arrival or pay on arrival?

and i hope this is not one of them gumtree scams undecided
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by justwise(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2010
funkybaby:

pictures please

what about payment terms?

pay before arrival or pay on arrival?

and i hope this is not one of them gumtree scams :-\

Send the money to me via moneygram, i'm in Congo on pastoria assignment then collect the key from my wife outside victoria tube station grin grin grin
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2010
justwise:

Send the money to me via moneygram, i'm in Congo on pastoria assignment then collect the key from my wife outside victoria tube station grin grin grin

send me 80percent of the agreed rent via western union and i will send you the keys via post: registered next day guaranteed first class delivery grin grin grin grin
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by justwise(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2010
funkybaby:

send me 80percent of the agreed rent via western union and i will send you the keys via post: registered next day guaranteed first class delivery grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin so u know the deal!!! ahahaha. . i thought u are only good at frog thing grin grin
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2010
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin so u know the deal!!! ahahaha. . i thought u are only good at frog thing grin grin

grin grin grin grin this gal has gat planty skills  wink grin

@scam

the more sophiscated ones actually have websites displaying tastefully decorated apartments at mayfair. and the  rent requested is very tempting. payment terms: bank transfer to a UK bank account. . . . . usually halifax bank.
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by omojand: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2010
Na wah! Our world really has changed for the worse. Guys, I'm only trying to rent my vacant apartment o! I will not accept any forward, backward fund transfer/exchanges o! Payment strictly on arival. No faceless transactions please for the protection of both parties.

Payment on arrival only. Current tenants moving out on the 12th. Minor refurbishment over a three day period. Available for viewing from the weekend of the 15/16th.

I will have photos posted soon as the refurbishment is complete on the 15th.

Payment Terms**

*NO MONEY TRANSFER or EXCHANGE REQUIRED UNTIL PROPERTY IS VIEWED AND CONTRACT signed, EXCHANGED* PAYMENT
STRICTLY ON ARRIVAL AS MONEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED / RECEIVED FROM FACELESS INDIVIDUALS"

Property must be viewed first either in person or a rep!!.  Only one week deposit required.
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2010
omojand:

Only one month deposit required.

one month deposit required to stay for a week

you are a joker.

****grabs calculator***

£350 x 4 = £1,400
add: £350/week rent = £1,750

so, i will pay £1,750 just a week.

i no wan spoil market for you before but i have to say it: £350 per week is pricey.

considering the fact that the apartment is not located at covent gardens and i wont get breakfast delivered to my door every morning or a maid to lay clean sheets for me every morning undecided
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by omojand: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2010
one month deposit required to stay for a week

you are a joker.

Before you start getting excited with your calculator and all, note that this was simply a typo. Original text corrected now.

considering the fact that the apartment is not located at covent gardens and i wont get breakfast delivered to my door every morning or a maid to lay clean sheets for me every morning

Ok, let me know when you find a two bedroom apartment with breakfast in Bayswater for £350 per week and I'll grab that
bargain myself personally!

BTW, funkybaby, are you looking to rent a place, or simply idling away a wet, grey Saturday morning in London  smiley?
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2010
omojand:

Na wah! Our world really has changed for the worse. Guys, I'm only trying to rent my vacant apartment o! I will not accept any forward, backward fund transfer/exchanges o! Payment strictly on arival. No faceless transactions please for the protection of both parties.

obviously you are new in the short term rental biz.
the smart thing to do is to collect a small, non-refundable deposit before the day of arrival from any interested person. the deposit can be a mere 10percent of the entire rent.

that way, you can weed the serious peeps from the unserious ones.
besides, it will reduce cases of people not showing up on the agreed date and that way you might have lost another serious client who might have coincidentally requested for the apartment on the same day as the previous guest.

the balance of the rent will be payable on arrival. make sure you have a complete inventory of the place and request to see a genuine ID or passport before signing any contract (some landlords make photocpies of the ID)

also open a paypal account. do not restrict your 'target market' to nigerians in nigeria. there are nigerians  in other parts of EU that come to UK for hols and have need of such apartments. they can always pay the deposit via paypal and you can always return back their deposits via paypal as well.
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2010
omojand:

Before you start getting excited with your calculator and all, note that this was simply a typo. Original text corrected now.

grin grin grin good you've corrected the error.

one week deposit is very fair smiley

omojand:

Ok, let me know when you find a two bedroom apartment with breakfast in Bayswater for £350 per week and I'll grab that bargain myself personally!
erm. . .
you want me to post the details here? grin
i no wan spoil market for you oh grin

omojand:

BTW, funkybaby, are you looking to rent a place, or simply idling away a wet, grey Saturday morning in London smiley?

well. . . not really. . .

just finished painting my nails, waiting for them to dry. . . . i have a summer BBQ to attend at 1pm smiley
so dont worry, i will soon be off the internet grin
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by omojand: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2010
obviously you are new in the short term rental biz.
This is not my game. I'm in the long term market and normally use agents anyway. This time I no get money
to dash agent so going it alone.

the smart thing to do is to collect a small, non-refundable deposit before the day of arrival from any interested person. the deposit can be a mere 10percent of the entire rent.

I will collect deposit only once the apartment is viewed and agreed. At that point, a deposit will be taken, balance payable on arrival as you have stated.

No transaction will proceed without full identities. The AML laws here are too serious to be toyed with.

do not restrict your 'target market' to nigerians in nigeria. there are nigerians  in other parts of EU that come to UK for hols and have need of such apartments. they can always pay the deposit via paypal and you can always return back their deposits via paypal as well.

Good advice. I will try reach out to Nigerians in other communities. However, I would simply rent out to whoever makes the first serious commitment.
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by omojand: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2010
just finished painting my nails, waiting for them to dry. . . . i have a summer BBQ to attend at 1pm Smiley
so dont worry, i will soon be off the internet

Abeg funkybaby, this one wey you dey paint nails, I'm I invited to this BBQ? grin.

Poor lads though. They must be wondering what happened to the sun!

*Peeps out the window*

Hey, looks like the sun's breaking out, so should be ok for a bbq I suppose.
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2010
omojand:

This is not my game. I'm in the long term market and normally use agents anyway. This time I no get money
to dash agent so going it alone.

grin grin grin grin
are you by chance from ijebu?

omojand:

I will collect deposit only once the apartment is viewed and agreed. At that point, a deposit will be taken, balance payable on arrival as you have stated.

ok oh.

you only need one or two bad experiences before you change your mind and always request for a non-fundable deposit as a sign of a firm committment.

all you need are very good pictures. once they person commits to the place, the deal is done. if they do not like the place on arrival, then they can leave and kiss their deposit goodbye.

i once stayed at a holiday flat at milton keynes. the place looked even better than what the guy advertised on his website.
lovely, lovely, lovely crib [s]. and i didnt pay 350quid for a week ohhh. a lot lower than that [/s] cool
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2010
omojand:

Abeg funkybaby, this one wey you dey paint nails, I'm I invited to this BBQ? grin.

yup.
post code is WS4 19NJ
See you there at 1pm grin

omojand:

Hey, looks like the sun's breaking out, so should be ok for a bbq I suppose.

yes oh.
prayers have been answered
hope it stays this way sha undecided
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by omojand: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2010
are you by chance from ijebu?

Lol. I'm so far from there oo! But thought I'd give this one a go, it's already feeling stressful.
Does not look like this is a game for me  angry

i once stayed at a holiday flat at milton keynes. the place looked even better than what the guy advertised on his website.
lovely, lovely, lovely crib

funkybaby, that na Milton Keynes now! This is london - my apartment is real Posh. On second thoghts, my aunty's visiting soon
and as space no dey my house (Her wahala can be plenty) I might just leave it for her to spend here 3 months and leave in peace!
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by omojand: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2010
yup.
post code is WS4 19NJ
See you there at 1pm

Excellent, thanks funkybaby, you've made my weekend!. As this postcode's not in the UK, it may be a street
in Tokyo or Sidney. The journey may be long, I need an eary start. Make I go wear cloth!.
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2010
omojand:

But thought I'd give this one a go, it's already feeling stressful.Does not look like this is a game for me  angry

what is stressful there? eh?

c'mon, dont be lazy. grin grin grin

post pictures and wait for people to ring you.
the come to apart, see the place, pay and sign contract and in a week, they are out.

i can take the stress off you sha. all i will charge you is half of the total rental sum  grin
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2010
omojand:

Excellent, thanks funkybaby, you've made my weekend!. As this postcode's not in the UK, it may be a street
in Tokyo or Sidney.
The journey may be long, I need an eary start. Make I go wear cloth!.

upgrade your sat nav.
or downlaod the latest version of google maps.
thats a UK post code jare grin
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by omojand: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2010
i can take the stress off you sha. all i will charge you is half of the total rental sum

I'll do 10%. Deal.

thats a UK post code jare
funkybaby, you are though o!
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2010
omojand:

I'll do 10%. Deal.

10%,  . . . .

****grabs calculator****
10% x £350 = £35

whats thatshocked shocked shocked

£35? owo mascara abi nail polish??

no deal.

omojand:

funkybaby, you are though o!
grin ki lo de? did you miss your way?
u need to get yaself another satnav.  undecided
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by omojand: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2010
£35? owo mascara abi nail polish??

Owo jimmy choo shoes ni. Remember, if you get multi-week tenancy, commision increase na.

£35*10 - for a 10-week contract.

ki lo de? did you miss your way?

funkybaby, I found it o! Was loads of fun. Thanks. Had to leave when the rain started cool
Re: Affordable, Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Available For Short Let In North London. by funkybaby(f): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2010
omojand:

Owo jimmy choo shoes ni. Remember, if you get multi-week tenancy, commision increase na.

£35*10 - for a 10-week contract.

not good enough. u can offer that to knight frank and other estate agents grin

seriously, upload pictures of your place, please. lets see.

omojand:

funkybaby, I found it o! Was loads of fun. Thanks. Had to leave when the rain started cool

wat a pirry. just when the parry was about to get all lively cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs The Whole World / Tanyaneeds Is A Scammer, See Yim / Visa Free Countries With Nigeria Passport- Www.nigeriacamera.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.