Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) (34626 Views)

Chika Ike Poses In A Temple In Thailand / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
officialteemi:
abeg where this woman dy see funding ...

She is a career prostitute currently plying her sex trade in Thailand.
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
softwerk:

Please give me a reason why I must watch her video?! angry

Must you compel us to click?!

There is no video.
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by obinnaoduduwa: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Yes she did
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2018
ur ma a born u well ... ibo amakazi

i need surprise package from anyone and God will do the needful

beg who will do new yr for me? am so broke cant even see what to eat... i need help

Auriel Onyeneho 1st Bank...3103878585
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Onyi22:
She looks beautiful
But you look beautifuler
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by andyanders: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
officialteemi:

Na one drug dealer invited her over there to flex and let her not contract their foreign gods with the way she is going about it as it is not sounding right.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Onyi22:
She looks beautiful
But foolishly, out of touch with reality
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
:湥 潴昣昸.
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by ogbu80(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
officialteemi:
She has a very big God smiley

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
CastedGist:
Actress and Harvard graduate Chika Ike is presently in Bangkok Thailand attending a wedding.

The actress in order to feel like family got a stylist to dress her in the traditional Thai attire and she looks stunning in it.

Chika Ike looks more like a Thai Bride than an Igbo actress.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/actress-chika-ike-steals-show-at-thailand-wedding-after-arriving-like-a-bride

WHEN WILL CHIKA IKE PROMOTES NIGERIA 'S TOURISM.

There are great touristic treasures in downtown Nigeria not minding the insecurity situation in Nigeria.
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin[right][/right]
officialteemi:
small gal big grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by officialteemi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
ogbu80:

She has a very big God smiley
no blockbuster but yet first class,one country to another..
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by missyblissy: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:
You no go carry that your K-LEG weh resemble GOAT BACK LEG siddon for one place.
You are now the Female Richard Quest abiiii.

No SHIP new EVIL SPIRIT enter Naija oooo

grin grin grin your mouth bad chai!
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
babtoundey:

But you look beautifuler
grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2018
Don't come and wear this thing here ooo Better leave it their for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) / Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" / Chika Ike Poses In A Temple In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.