Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. (45843 Views)

I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland / Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Nathdoug(m): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Lol cheesy, if 10,000 people come play am like that nko?
Una don kill am be dat o!
nor be e dey find vote?
Him gat drop something for him people else no vote for am..
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by toluleke(m): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
This one want to waste money wey dem use bet for nairabet
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by ZAWs: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mr you really don't need to campaign.
Just score plenty own goals then your votes go sure
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by leonard002(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Well, congrats to him. Money dey gambling business for sure, but not to the betters ... grin
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Equity311987: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Ladoja defection from ADC has given him chances to win in that constituency
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by chuksohams(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Wehdone ak
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by seunmohmoh(f): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2018
My boss!!! Sha win make you increase salary.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by dotcomnamename: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Npfn:
People

Lol...You are only consoling yourself which is the reason you have been posting this same sh1t all over threads that you see the shock of your life (PDP campaign crowd). You and i know that in reality that Atiku ambition to become president come 2019 is Dead-On-Arrival. That crow are just Akwa Ibom. Wait till you see SS/SE you will vanish from nairaland...Just wait till February 2019....your state of mind right now be like:

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Antichristus: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2018
People holding brooms and anyone who votes candidates under the aegis of the broom party are simply sweeping away into the forgotten oceans their fortunes. Nigeria’s fortune under APC and PDP is eternally doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by abiaumo(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2018
Assurance cover am, so far as say football matches are being played, men & women must stake to win.
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by computerglobal(m): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2018
Nooooooo

Na to use Nigeria bet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by PROPHETmichael: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Nairabet boys will show him how it feels for someone's ticket to cut.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by nograv: 1:18am On Dec 29, 2018
APC or PDP Zombies...

Nigerians when will you ever learn
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Hiltop18(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2018
ITUNES NEEDED AT Special RATE
DIRECT LOADER IS HERE
Instant funding fast loading Best rate
Amazon Google Play Steam Wallet Coins All Gift Card Accepted Here
Sign Hiltop exchanger
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by misterh(m): 1:28am On Dec 29, 2018
Wow! Nairaland truly misleads nowadays. Akin Alabi kicked off his campaign weeks ago. He did NOT kick it off today.

He merely tweeted some pictures today in solidarity with Buhari's Akwa Ibom campaign.
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by darenxy732: 1:28am On Dec 29, 2018
landmark86:
So na this man called Akin Alabi they chop my money for Nairabet, since 2015 wey I dey bet I never chop/win. If Chelsea no spoil my ticket, useless Arsenal or Man-u will. Now the man still won contest for House of Representative to chop more money, I say No! It will not happen until he refund me back all my lost money.

Meanwhile who notice the small boy among the crowd? The boy just dey rob the yansh with style grin

Sai baba till 2023
4+4= Progress

tohhhhhhhhh
na da one you go see
anyways

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by darenxy732: 1:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Zenzi:
Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi pulled massive crowd for his House of Representative campaign Ibadan today. The APC candidate shared the pictures on social media with the following capture,

While we talk about the uncommon Akwa Ibom crowd, let’s remember that your humble friend, Akin Alabi also pulled a sizeable crowd for his House of Representatives campaign flag off in Ibadan earlier this month. Abi I no try? � Everyone wants to associate with the APC!!! �

See pictures below,

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2018/12/photos-nairabet-ceo-akin-alabi-pulled.html

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Vtrd: 1:41am On Dec 29, 2018
I hope this one will not talk carelessly like his governor ajimobi

Yoruba local politics - Not my cup of tea.
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Akiara: 1:52am On Dec 29, 2018
Him dey Clear your Afonja Zombie ism!!!

Congratulate the guy grin

TheGreenLand:
wetin dey do dis one?
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by taiwofisa: 3:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Equity311987:
Ladoja defection from ADC has given him chances to win in that constituency

Ladoja's exit from ADC is not affecting our victory in any way. TMA all the way. We are waiting for Akin Alabi on election day. Most people there are there to collect their share from his donations because he spends on this election as if there is no tomorrow. Meanwhile he did the same in 2015 without any result.
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Back2Daura(m): 3:48am On Dec 29, 2018
olujastro:

They are even pulling more crowd than Internet and diaspora presidential candidates Sowore, Muoghalu, Durotoye and Oby combined.
I won't be surprised if Akin scores more HOR votes than Sowore our YouTube presidential candidate.

Sowore would contested HOR and won with easy.
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Gkay1(m): 5:08am On Dec 29, 2018
fghh
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Gkay1(m): 5:11am On Dec 29, 2018
abeg make someone help me to tell him, he should not use all his money to campaign because he will soon pay me all my money
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Judybash93(m): 5:12am On Dec 29, 2018
landmark86:
So na this man called Akin Alabi they chop my money for Nairabet, since 2015 wey I dey bet I never chop/win. If Chelsea no spoil my ticket, useless Arsenal or Man-u will. Now the man still won contest for House of Representative to chop more money, I say No! It will not happen until he refund me back all my lost money.

Meanwhile who notice the small boy among the crowd? The boy just dey rob the yansh with style grin

Sai baba till 2023
4+4= Progress

Omo wobe....

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by donfeluche(m): 5:34am On Dec 29, 2018
is like he is more popular than BUHARISM
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by israelmao(m): 5:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Everyone mutters mammoth crowd but not everyone that will mutter mammoth votes.
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by finestlady20: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2018
our moni for bet ehhh there is God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U15ToITWvTo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Damboa, Raze Down General Hospital, Other Buildings (video) / Buhari With Some Of His Old Coursemates In India (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.