Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. (45993 Views)

Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] / Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Rinsola32(f): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2018
olujastro:

They are even pulling more crowd than Internet and diaspora presidential candidates Sowore, Muoghalu, Durotoye and Oby combined.
I won't be surprised if Akin scores more HOR votes than Sowore our YouTube presidential candidate.

Olu, you are wicked! Which one is YouTube presidential candidate again? grin grin grin grin

Even Internet and Diaspora candidates lipsrsealed

You are wicked o! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by karimusa: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2018
HELLO LAIR, SEE THE REAL PICTURES

1 Share

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Fxwarrior: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2018
landmark86:
So na this man called Akin Alabi they chop my money for Nairabet, since 2015 wey I dey bet I never chop/win. If Chelsea no spoil my ticket, useless Arsenal or Man-u will. Now the man still won contest for House of Representative to chop more money, I say No! It will not happen until he refund me back all my lost money.

Meanwhile who notice the small boy among the crowd? The boy just dey rob the yansh with style grin

Sai baba till 2023
4+4= Progress

Are you serious? Since 2015 and you still want to continue losing in 2019. Quit already.
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Topmaike007(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2018
oshe11:
Nairabet with their small odds
nairabet still get odd pass 9jabet
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by oshe11: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Topmaike007:
nairabet still get odd pass 9jabet
Dnt be fooled by their winnings ooo

Check their 1x and other things

Merrybet 1x when be 1.22 and 1.18 for bet9ja na 1.05 for nairabet ooo
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by horlique(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Lol...You are only consoling yourself which is the reason you have been posting this same sh1t all over threads that you see the shock of your life (PDP campaign crowd). You and i know that in reality that Atiku ambition to become president come 2019 is Dead-On-Arrival. That crow are just Akwa Ibom. Wait till you see SS/SE you will vanish from nairaland...Just wait till February 2019....your state of mind right now be like:
am happy you posted "crow" not crowd
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by DVoices: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2018
These politicians are not in the right track campaigning should be issue based not crowd based what are you going to offer to the people not the other way round. Nigerians love celebrating stupidity we should start getting things right as youths for a brighter future.
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by olujastro: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Rinsola32:

Olu, you are wicked! Which one is YouTube presidential candidate again? grin grin grin grin

Even Internet and Diaspora candidates lipsrsealed

You are wicked o! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by boxypane(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2018
Npfn:
People
Don't be deceived.

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by olisaEze(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2018
With d way ticket just dey tear since, That crowd is der to tear his ticket cool

Abeg na play ooo

Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by Tokunbo1112: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2018
oga go and do ur nairabet network,ppl av been complaining abt ur network
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by pinokio6634(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=74254110]Nairabet with their small odds[/ if their odds is small, what of bet9ja,their odds are massive right??
Re: Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. by KillTheZombies: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Npfn:
People

Lmao you wicked o. I thought zombies claimed 1 billion people came for dumbohari's campaign in Akwa Ibom.

Make I save the pics. Oshigun my dear yoro brother come see o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits Sandra Davou, Sergeant Assaulted At The Senate / APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.