Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 (31189 Views)

Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by LordCenturion(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2018
When the market has already expired, now they want to push it on someone's neck..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by NessaBoo(f): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Lol...she said "I look stressed when I use my brain" grin

What should people like Mark Zuckerberg now do!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Codo22(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2018
wtf yhu mean u use your brain?

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Exponental(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2018
2019 plans are feasible. Just ensure you stop using pills and condoms. Do we have a member of the Association of S.perm Donors here? Pls take over, call your other members too.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 29, 2018
She gets stressed anytime she uses her brain?

So she doesn't use her brain undecided
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by TAO11(f): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2018
she was dePRESSED by the heavy PAIR
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by BizBayo: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2018
dunkem21:

Very very experienced grin I can make a girl squirt by just caressing and handling the breasts kiss

Can you shed more light?
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by iamclime(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2018
iHart:
Depression, that's what will kill most of this women celebrities who don't want to settle down. Now you are at the top of your world but soon everything will begin to fade away. At some point you begin to feel too much desperation to get married and by then its too late. Look at Linda. You know, when you begin to get old, you begin to ask yourself, who am I, what do I have, what have I achieved, who will take care of me at old age, who am I responsible to etc? As you are getting old, your friends are getting old too and everyone begins to find their way. Loneliness sets in, no child, no husband, no friend, just you and you alone. Things that use to get you busy begins to fade away, depression comes and next its suicide!!!
Gloomy prognostications these are! Mental pabulum for those who care to listen.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by nature902001: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2018
Must she come and announce it in the public. She should grow up.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by frozen70(f): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2018
It has dawn on her now that she wasted her time and life with so many opportunities she missed just because she wants to belong

She doesn't need to tell us what she wants because we are not expecting good news from her

Am a woman but no man in his right state of mind will keep her as a wife because she is not a wife material

Best option for her is to become pregnant for any of those men that admires her

Keep her pregnancy and have her baby for herself

But if she feels her body can not carry pregnancy let her go and adopt

It's never too late for her

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Nature a times is not kind, because it is constant and determined.
No matter how beautiful or handsome, when old age comes calling you can't dodge it.

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by farem: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Irole aye ti de!
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Auxtin85(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2018
frozen70:
It has dawn on her now that she wasted her time and life with so many opportunities she missed just because she wants to belong

She doesn't need to tell us what she wants because we are not expecting good news from her

Am a woman but no man in his right state of mind will keep her as a wife because she is not a wife material

Best option for her is to become pregnant for any of those men that admires her

Keep her pregnancy and have her baby for herself

But if she feels her body can not carry pregnancy let her go and adopt

It's never too late for her

I wish all women will be as wise as you and my wife. You made sense up there.

Happy birthday, may sense not elude you have a blast
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
This old hag again angry
Lol
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by frozen70(f): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Auxtin85:

I wish all women will be as wise as you and my wife. You made sense up there.

Happy birthday, may sense not elude you have a blast

Thanks and God bless you for being intelligent to pick this date from your search.

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Aboks(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2018
It seems she is rusty down there, let her wait lemme come and oil her engine...

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Onyi22(f): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Sholaco: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2018
If eggs still remain in there.....not too late
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by MannieA(f): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Jeromejnr:
I believe most Nigerians do not know what depression is.

That word has been greatly abused.

Exactly what's on my mind!! They confuse depression with stress. They really do not know what depression is.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2018
"I feel stressed whenever I use my brain". - Cossy, 2018.

I don't blame her. She is more used to using her milk factories and vagina. grin.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Richdad50:
Have you ever wondered why the people on the other side seldom have Peace. With all the wealth they have acquired and displayed yet, depression never stays far away.
Friends, a life where you love your partner with sincerity, your children, God, and your neighbour, pursue purpose, enjoy holidays, cherish moments, and never struggle to impress another, do not cheat, never afraid to do the impossible, study, observe, meditate, and soloquise, excercise, play, and laugh, make love, and preach the gospel, is the greatest gift you can ever give yourself.

#Richdadnuggets
simple.. no stress
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Skmoda360(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
This old hag again angry
She wanna fuvking make headlines...

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by mukthar2000(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2018
No market like b4 again, that is y she go on plan B, idiot
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Edum13656: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
This old hag again angry
there's no correlation BTW the quote and the pic
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Friyo1920: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2018
iHart:
Depression, that's what will kill most of this women celebrities who don't want to settle down. Now you are at the top of your world but soon everything will begin to fade away. At some point you begin to feel too much desperation to get married and by then its too late. Look at Linda. You know, when you begin to get old, you begin to ask yourself, who am I, what do I have, what have I achieved, who will take care of me at old age, who am I responsible to etc? As you are getting old, your friends are getting old too and everyone begins to find their way. Loneliness sets in, no child, no husband, no friend, just you and you alone. Things that use to get you busy begins to fade away, depression comes and next its suicide!!!
Wow u talk out of experience were u a celebrity in ur formal life ? just asking ohh no stone me ohh

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2018
Wasted years trying to please men. Very low IQ hence she would have known when to stop.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by kristonium(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2018
iHart:

Powerfully captured!

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Edum13656:
there's no correlation BTW the quote and the pic

My Opinion my quote.

You could have drop your own opinion without quoting me boy!

Whatever you think about my quotes is irrelevant to me

Now run along boy ..
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by luizpippo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
No need to castigate her......

If she is interested, I can help her by impregnating her and we take care of the baby together
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 by johnad3(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
cossy abeg i deh avail oooo nah this your breast deh drive me so crazy. you can contact me on jsapril04@gmail.com but my prick is not too big sha oooo just 9inch ni ooo if you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband / Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Slimmer Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.