Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza (24823 Views)

What Is The Worst Investment You Have Ever Done / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment / Bitcoins In 2018! A Long Guide: How To Get Bitcoins, Wallets, Miners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Youngzedd:

"Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered."

If you don't understand this, then you don't understand financial market. Keep your emotions at home, this is cow boys business.

“Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

Those who understood Warren's quote made so much money and they are still making money. The pigs always got slaughtered.

See him howling like a bitch on heat. Please add the silent wise non participant Eagle that watches all the folly without losing a feather.
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by tunde82seidat(f): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
suigeneris2:

Pls I'm very interested in what the properties you invested in or advised to invest in

Check my monicker!
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
marvin906:
My 700k just hang for air ..
I just dey watch

No b only u bro....

Hotel reservations I made wit BTC before this shit happened, I have not been credited by the hotels up till now...

I don send mail tire...but I am trying to remove my mind from it...
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Kobicove(m): 2:02am On Dec 31, 2018
grossintel:
Monetary value is placed on anything that is so difficult to get and solves a problem. Bitcoin solves the problem of seamless flow of cash without any bank involved, you can send money to any part of the world in a secs for a small fee usually below a cent. To ensure the transaction is not a counter fit it must be verified on the blockchain by miners which acts like an open ledger anyone can lookup because it's available online at all times. If you use the most powerful computer graphics card as of today GTX1080 TI, at current difficulty level it will take you 100 thousand years to mine 1 bitcoin alone. And China is leading in bitcoin mining far ahead of the rest of the world. This is why bitcoin is expensive!

This does not change the fact that cryptocurrency is an elaborate scam...

That's the reason no country on earth has granted it legal tender status!
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Kobicove:

This does not change the fact that cryptocurrency is an elaborate scam...

That's the reason no country on earth has granted it legal tender status!
Are you kidding me? Lol Japan (first to legalize bitcoin) , USA (bitcoin is taxable as a property in the USA today. Bitcoin ETF might be approved next year to allow institutional investors.), China (Vechain is in partnership with the Chinese government Today!) Germany, France, Malta, Canada (Alot of bitcoin ATM machines are in Canada today), Belarus (Effecting from March 28, 2019, cryptocurrencies will be legalized in Belarus), Singapore, There are many other countries and the list keeps growing. Bitcoin is not even illegal in Nigeria and the government doesn't interfere with it. Just because you don't understand the technology doesn't mean others don't. One of the greatest authors of all time Robert Kiyosaki (Rich dad poor dad) strongly believes digital currency will replace fait money by 2040 and bought bitcoin for his children. His networth is $80 million dollars so his definitely not stupid. And just so you know, Facebook is lunching it's own cryptocurrency next year so you can send and receive money on whatsapp. Please catch up with technology!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFi-IWAARc

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Mekzy02(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2018
xjiggy:
After the loss to ponzy schemes 2017/2018, a friend of mine came to me about switz gold and a relation introduced Bitcoin. I gently told them both NO. I went into farm practice and I've not regretted the decision. From 4 acres of cropping, I'm expanding to 20acres next year and hopefully before the end of next year, I'll try my hands on fishery and poultry. NEVER again will I put money into a business I cannot influence

Sup brotherly can you educate me more in this farm practice thingy. Is it profitable?
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by enigmatic741: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2018
True
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by enigmatic741: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2018
maryjames9:
True
Monthly chart shows a bearish market from 18000 to 4000 but a quick view of daily chat shows that the bearish trend may be about to end. This week and may be the next may very well determine if the possible trend reversal signal to bulishness is a false trend reversal sign and we are still very much back into another round of massive downtrend or we are about to expect a bullish trend in the crypto market.

Is this not MetaTrader 5 android mobile app. Just wondering how were you able to add a chart of BTCUSD to your asset List?..
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by okeysly(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bitcoin can never be the worst investment for those who have the idea of investing, and the right platform to invest??

Check my siggy
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Youngzedd(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
majekdom2:
you can’t make money where the is no value. It is true that most billionaires don’t have a very high IQ but an exception is Bill Gates and he doesn’t see Bitcoin survive. The problem is Nigerians are always looking for fast money. That money lost is a gain to many in the developed countries

Hahahahaha grin grin Bill Gates played you then

Read this https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/31/nyse-operators-crypto-project-bakkt-brings-in-182m/

https://finrazor.com/aggregator/3OUo6jDI-bakkt-raises-1825m-from-microsoft-and-other-bigname-investors

http://fortune.com/longform/nyse-owner-bitcoin-exchange-startup/

This guys are doing all they could to pull the price down and buy it at dirty cheap price, at the end you will come and buy from them at higher price.

It's simple, make you sell on loss and sell it back to you at a higher price.

There's no brother in financial market, everyone is a hunger lion.

Crypto is still in infant stage.
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Clementz0(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Youngzedd:

"Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered."

If you don't understand this, then you don't understand financial market. Keep your emotions at home, this is cow boys business.

“Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

Those who understood Warren's quote made so much money and they are still making money. The pigs always got slaughtered.
u sound like a genius why not share this knowledge of yours with the pigs it 2k19 show some love
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by philipobiz: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Shilver:
concerning the bitcoin of a thing,Please I have some questions I want to ask you. Can you send me your email

Will send it to your pm
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Lekan1o1: 12:03am On Jan 05, 2019
marvin906:

@all..
The thing hang..

shocked Really?
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by martinsejiken: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2019
I am a trusted seller of TBC. U can register using my link http://kringle.cash/?link=martins999 to register a member before proceeding to create a wallet for yourself and watch it grow.
My no are 08137006502. U can whats app me too

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by martinsejiken: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Buy TBC Kringle I am a trusted seller of TBC criptocurrency. My no 08137006502 u can WhatsApp me too

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by xanie: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
To those of us that held on to our Bitcoin in the face of heartbreaking losses.. now is the time to smile. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2019
einsteine:
Be fearful when others are greedy.

Be greedy when others are fearful.

The best time to sell was when uber drivers, bricklayers, students, Nairalanders, mama Nkechi etc started talking of bitcoin as the best investment in the world.

The best time to buy is now when the aforementioned people are crying that they have lost so much from bitcoin.

In 2013, bitcoin fell from $1200 to $72. Then it rose again to $20000. It's now $3000, so the choice is yours.

anyone who bought bitcoin when you made this comment is 300% up
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by einsteine(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2019
maybachmusic:

anyone who bought bitcoin when you made this comment is 300% up

Yeah, exactly.

But I doubt many people did.
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by MarianaTrench: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2019
tosyne2much:
Because the value is sinking right?

You need to be properly enlightened bro

Crypto is a scam, deal with it!
Re: Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza by tosyne2much(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Crypto is a scam, deal with it!
What I see here is that you've made up your mind to wallow in ignorance

You need to be properly enlightened and embrace the evolution of money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / What Has Happened To MMM United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.