Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos (2803 Views)

BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto / Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by kemzy036: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Bbnaija Khloe feel loved after a friend she met in Dubai (Anna) appeared to her in Lagos, Nigeria.

See the pictures she shared online with caption
More photos here
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/true-love-khloe-and-her-beautiful-dubai.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by ade015: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Wow..
Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by daddytime(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2018
There could be more to this than meets the eye...

Details shortly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by ominilongest(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Is that food or full stop, na y she no fat b dat

1 Like

Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by Peterdredd(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2018
smiley
Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by izuch(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2018
They are lesbians angry

How do I know?
I'm a lesbians too grin
Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by femi4: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Lesbo tinz
Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by cybriz82(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2018
Market don set for her... love-vendor
Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by moneypussyweed(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Lesbians thread

Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by nazablossom(f): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
She tried by looking for you. Maybe your attitude attracted her to you. Some dirty minds are already saying lesbians smiley.

This their new style of dishing rice sef.

1 Like

Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by techking: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bae
Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by Daretee: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lol when most Arab girls are lesbians
She came all d way from UAE just to have a nice time with a friend
Cuddling in an awkward way
Saying I love u "my Anna" recklessly
Arab girl looking serious like she means business, something like "I didn't come down here to be wasting my time, let's just.."
Red lipstick, kinda romantic though
Going on a date with her
Dedicating a post to her on IG, not a red flag if she usually does this with her female friends.
And most of all, her erect nipple kiss

Not saying anything, just me taking a few notes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
undecided
Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by Stanweezy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na the fallen champion on her chest I just dey look, probably that Arab lady will rehabilitate it in za oza room
Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by kushercain: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
What is this girl's talent?
Re: True Love! Khloe And Her Beautiful Dubai Friend Meets In Lagos, Nigeria. Photos by nairafame(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
cool
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Busty actress, Jayeola Monje Celebrate Her Birthday With lovely pictures / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan & Nadia Pretending To Be Asleep. See What Happened / Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.