Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family (2801 Views)

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by Sophiecute: 4:15am On Aug 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmIzaGS4yaU

Regina Daniels celebrates new month picnic with Co-wife and family

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by Sophiecute: 4:16am On Aug 01, 2021
More pics

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by Tony3245(m): 4:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy new month famz...

Gods blessings on everyone �

Check my signature.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Sure say this girl no dey fvck another man/boy so?
Anyway, waiting concern me sef.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by cassidy1996(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2021
next pls
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by mytime24(f): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2021
d Moroccan wife look sad angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by Folabifreeman(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Yh
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by Sophiecute: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2021
cassidy1996:
next pls
Yes Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Sure say this girl no dey fvck another man/boy so?
Anyway, waiting concern me sef.
that her brothers them no born her well to fvck another boy,u think say Ned Nwoko na mumu wey him carry the girl wed her for shrine? She and her mama wan play fast game but the oracle Ned Nwoko is faster,like seriously most times I pity her money can't buy happiness forget the smile, imagine her mama go marry young bobo wey go dey service her well come carry her daughter give the god's

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by Onyi22(f): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2021
Beautiful family
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
that her brothers them no born her well to fvck another boy,u think say Ned Nwoko na mumu wey him carry the girl wed her for shrine? She and her mama wan play fast game but the oracle Ned Nwoko is faster,like seriously most times I pity her money can't buy happiness forget the smile, imagine her mama go marry young bobo wey go dey service her well come carry her daughter give the god's
Kai. The girl miscalculated.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by lkillbrokehoes: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
mytime24:
d Moroccan wife look sad angry
If I land you better e-slap there ehn cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by TheEnygma(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates New Month Picnic With Co-wife And Family by thesicilian: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Only a stupendously rich husband can make a woman openly accept another woman as her "co-wife".

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Video And Photos Of Asaba Girl Sylvia Agbajor Leaked On Sunday Morning / Folorunsho Alakija Reacts To Her Recent Marriage Controversy. / Meet Adanma Luke, The Producer Of The Film Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Went For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.