Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election (1802 Views)

Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time / Did U Notice That After D Presid. Election , Activities Of Thugs Has Increased / Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by tuniski: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Afamed:

Another PDP e warrior has come. Bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla as expected
Only you do you have more than one vote? .
Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Front0lane: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
Due to the nature of my job, I move round different States in Nigeria and we interact with different set of people in the society. However, in the course of our duty, we discovered that over 80 percent Nigerians, especially the low and middle income earners see President Buhari as the cause of their economic woes. This is same story from South, North and other parts of the country under our jurisdiction. Forget what you read online. Go to the street and you will be shocked.
Are you Igbo or did you move around only in Biafra ?
neoclassical:
You are insane for telling me to keep quiet. Your shallow brain should have let you know that those who cover other regions are my colleaugues
. You Igbos are shameless. You will lie, the lies will be busted you will tell another lie to cover it it. What a tribe filled with shameless lifting bigots of vary gigantic subhuman proportions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Front0lane:

Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa.
Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
tuniski:

And how many vote do you have? Or you are planning to rig the election with your with your multiple votes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by Afamed: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa.
Another lies from PDP e liar. No NGO employee covers the whole regions in Nigeria. You can only be employed to cover a certain region of the federation, thereafter you can be re posted to another region.You are a serial liar with bad memory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
Due to the nature of my job, I move round different States in Nigeria and we interact with different set of people in the society. However, in the course of our duty, we discovered that over 80 percent Nigerians, especially the low and middle income earners see President Buhari as the cause of their economic woes. This is same story from South, North and other parts of the country under our jurisdiction. Forget what you read online. Go to the street and you will be shocked.

1. There is a plan to rig especially up north just as in 2013. Kano comes to mind.

2. Rallying the peasantry by buying votes ( tradermoni) and raising religious sentiments.

3 Voter suppression in the south . Many voters have not been able to get their PVC's in the south.

4. Intimidation of the electorate using the armed forces
The army recently announced operation Python Dance 3

Subversion of the process by employing cronies of the regime to oversee INEC operations.

But God pass them

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by tuniski: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Afamed:

And how many vote do you have? Or you are planning to rig the election with your with your multiple votes?
So wait for February 16th to get your verdict : #BuhariToDaura2019!
Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by neoclassical: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Front0lane:

. You Igbos are shameless. You will lie, the lies will be busted you will tell another lie to cover it it. What a tribe filled with shameless lifting bigots of vary gigantic subhuman proportions
You will always resort to insult instead of engaging in issue based argument. So pathetic!
Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by bender79: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nigerians are used to complaining about their leaders but before the ballots the spirit of tribal and religious bias takes over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by quickberry(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
tuniski:

And you have 2k votes right?

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by PFRB: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
By rigging and falsification of results.
Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by vacanci: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
neoclassical:
You are insane for telling me to keep quiet. Your shallow brain should have let you know that those who cover other regions are my colleaugues

So what you and your colleagues do is to go round asking about Buhari and whether they will vote for him or not. For your information, voting in Nigeria is not opinion polls. The number of foot soldiers that APC has is more than PDP currently. Those are very loyal to APC irrespective of who is contesting.

Buhari will win by a wide margin. Jonathan's performance will be better than Atiku. Mark this date and ask me after the votes are counted
Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by reuben79: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dat's d reason why buhari increase police salary.........only hope for apc now is to rigg election,nothin more
Re: Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election by reuben79: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Afamed:

Another lies from PDP e liar. No NGO employee covers the whole regions in Nigeria. You can only be employed to cover a certain region of the federation, thereafter you can be re posted to another region.You are a serial liar with bad memory.
apc hv only one option and d option is to rigg and if apc rigg dis election d paralle government is waiting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aspiring Nigerian Soldier Made Mockery Of His Parade In Camp (Photos) / IPOB Breeding Enemies For S’east –balarabe Musa / "This Is A Lawless Country"- Sowore Watch How Sowore Was Dragged Like A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.