Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

I've Officially Decamped To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Officially Decamped To PDP (4160 Views)

Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Binikingdowm: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Oma307:

pls help me ask him what happened to the former secretary of the federation. I have more to ask but if he can convince me enough, my vote will go for Buhari
cheesy they have padlocked the case.
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by goldviaggra: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Welcome.
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Welcome to the winning team
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by obembet(f): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Are u married??

Very soon by God grace
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by gentlegenius(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2018
Binikingdowm:
no party paid me anything.

Buhari failures and incompetence made Atiku the only option
Exactly... You just made the right statement. This is what zombies failed to take note of.
On election day, people will either vote FOR or AGAINST a candidate. Most of the votes Atiku will get will not be FOR Atiku, but protest votes AGAINST buhari. The dullard has failed, and Nigerians had felt the impact, and we'll show him our annoyance at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by opribo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
I just wonder what anybody still supporting this shambolic party called APC will tell their children they did this past three years.

Is it that how manage in the land of the sighted it is only the blind that can lead the sighted.

Or what story will they tell their children how to pass the buck and blame others for their failure and take full responsibility.

This APC is indeed a reverberating embarrassment to the whole image of this great country.

1 Like

Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Kayyy: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
How does someone with over 30 headline topics pro pdp and topics rubbish apc suddenly decamps officially , someone pro pdp over 6 months now claiming apc but officially decamping?, All you paid pdp and apc warriors have turned this site to a joke .

1 Like

Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by demelza: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
An october moniker feeling like something.
His fellow noobs are clapping for the nobody. grin grin
If you are not in the class of Barcanista, Beaf, eggheaders, Kobojunkie, Dayokanu, Desola and co.. You are nothing more than a nonenity on this section.

1 Like

Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Binikingdowm: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
demelza:
An october moniker feeling like something.
His fellow noobs are clapping for the nobody. grin grin
If you are not in the class of Barcanista, Beaf, eggheaders, Kobojunkie, Dayokanu, Desola and co.. You are nothing more than a nonenity on this section.
smh I've been here since 2011
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by demelza: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Binikingdowm:
smh I've been here since 2011
Yeah we know.
Non...grin grin
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Binikingdowm:
no party paid me anything.
Buhari failures and incompetence made Atiku the only option
Atiku only option in this whole Nigeria something is wrong with u
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Binikingdowm: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Drchristian:

Atiku only option in this whole Nigeria something is wrong with u
any vote for another party is a vote for buhari

1 Like

Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Asshurbanipal: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
You are highly welcome
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
You are moving from frying pan to fire
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Binikingdowm:
any vote for another party is a vote for buhari
Since no one from South South vying for the presidency.. Buhari is d only option for Edo State
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Binikingdowm: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Drchristian:

Since no one from South South vying for the presidency.. Buhari is d only option for Edo State
no
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Before now I was shaky on my political stance, you can check all my posts, sometimes I was pro APC, sometimes I'm pro PDP.

But now I'm officially PDP, whole heartily, no going back.

I've realised APC are meant for a particular set of tribalistic people that don't care about the masses and security of the country except their tribal political superiority.

PDP represents all.

Atiku 2019 is sure.
hope you wont insult or be hostile to the opposition supporters like some of your colleagues now that you've decamped.
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Balyz: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Before now I was shaky on my political stance, you can check all my posts, sometimes I was pro APC, sometimes I'm pro PDP.

But now I'm officially PDP, whole heartily, no going back.

I've realised APC are meant for a particular set of tribalistic people that don't care about the masses and security of the country except their tribal political superiority.

PDP represents all.

Atiku 2019 is sure.
Good riddance to bad rubbish. You won't be missed

1 Like

Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by jude79(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter. (philcz) 2018-2019.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: I've Officially Decamped To PDP by Chukazu: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
To atone for your Sins of supporting APC, you need to carry all your family members along to PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Lawmakers Appear In Amotekun Regalia To Show Support. / Photos: Prayer Ongoing In Trump’s Office Over US Election / Rivers State: Watch How Police Is Protecting Itself From Unknown Gunmen: VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.