Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC (42046 Views)

Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts / Ben Ayade Gifts Okpo Records N10m (Pics) / Meet 12 ‘unusual’ Reps Who Will Be Missed In 9th House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Governor Ayade gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs to Cross River Reps members who defected to APC
Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade, has presented 3 Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs to Cross River National Assembly members in the APC.

Gov Ayade, through his Chief of Staff, Hon Martin Orim made the car presentation to the NASS members at the Cross River State Liaison Office, Abuja on Monday, July 19.

Beneficiaries of the gift included Rt. Hon. Legor Idagbo representing Obudu, Bekwarra & Obanliku federal constituency, Rt. Hon Mike Etaba, representing Obubra/ Etung federal constituency and Rt. Hon. Alex Egbona, representing Abi/Yakurr federal constituency.

Idagbo and 30, 000 of his supporters followed the footsteps of the Governor and dumped PDP for APC last month. Mike Etaba defected in May while Egbonna is the only elected member of APC from Cross River state.

According to Ayade, the gift was in appreciation of the members' loyalty to his leadership and the APC.

He reiterated that the car gift was to help facilitate their movement in the course of representing the people.

Ayade said the Cross River APC reps members understood the imperative of socketing the state to center, describing them as dependable allies.

Responding on behalf of the reps members, Rt. Hon Legor Idagbo said the loyalty of the members would remain with Gov. Ayade.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/governor-ayade-gifts-toyota-land-cruiser-suvs-to-cross-river-reps-members-who-defected-to-apc.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2021
See how they are wasting our commonwealth. Point me to a female leader who exhibited this kind of evil act.

God1stson:
My sister I am looking forward to that day. Most men in positions of authority in Nigeria are suffering from moral depravity, u merit something they won't give unless u bring money or ur are a lady that is ready to submit. I'm proud to say that most things i have gotten by merit came from women without asking 4 anything in return. Most are real women of virtue that will recognize that by helping u that have helped ur depends. But most men in positions of authority are unrepentant sadists quote me I have had a lot of bad experience.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Dmavin: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2021
I thought someone said the state is broke ni

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2021
More.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Rugaria: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2021
This is how they waste precious funds.
Ijiots in power!
Buy Prado jeeps for senators, House members and cronies.
Build new Government Houses once they take over and new laison houses at Abuja and Lagos.
This one is even a so called professor..
They don't know what to do with money because there's no national plan for economic development!
It's totally wrong to allow state governors and presidents do whatever they like with the countrys funds this way..
There must be 5 year or 10 year plans on how to use funds to achieve stated goals and ofcourse constitutional checks to avoid this kind of mismanagement.

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Clerverly: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Yet Buhari is their problem.. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by nairalandankrah: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2021
No wonder you defected to APC..
So you can loot and loot and share your States wealth amongst yourselves.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by GIdiata(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
See how they are wasting our commonwealth. Point me to a female leader who exhibited this kind of evil act.
Get your PVC and vote a female leader come 2023. the noise here isn't necessary

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2021
grin
Tomorrow we will hear that they are all in pdp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Lorechino(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria

a green white green country

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by mzBEAM(f): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Ayade the clown

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Afonjashapmouth: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
POLITICS IS YAHOO YAHOO!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by crapageck: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Iamvetlander(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
I am currently in cross river and I can boldly tell you that APC got nothing on this state.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by julitoch: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Na waaa oo
Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by sotall(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
undecided

Money that should be used in improving the lives of the people is being used to play politics of exclusive benefits.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by tony0806: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
It's well

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by OKPANAMboy: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Evil party.

He's telling others that there's compulsion in defecting to the evil party.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by kambili999(f): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Jesus christ. I'm in the same country with this joker and he is supposed to be the Governor of a state??

How did we get so low lord

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by cescky(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
sad

This country is useless really..

People aren't compensated for brilliant ideas and philosophies.. Join my party i give you jollof rice, or join my party charges against you is dropped..

These politicians making sure Nigeria will never be well, i for swear for una generation, but that won't be fair, but God will reserve a special part of hell for you lot

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by maxjax(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
angry

youth wise up 0o!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Thisis2raw(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
A typical Apc type of govt.

His mate is committioning and flagging off projects, see what the best his brain can come up with

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Amotekun777: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
The black race is indeed cursed! angry

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by Lamasta(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
So you cannot make your point in a public forum without including gender

Receive sense in Jesus name

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by SmartPolician: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2021
This country cannot continue like this. Why has Buhari refused to strengthen our institutions to check the excesses of state governors and other polticians?

How can Nigeria be the world's poverty capital and state governors can do whatever they like with states' scarce resources and get away with it? undecided

Responsibility and accountability must mean something in this part of the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC by jojofola: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2021
No news in Nigeria makes sense.

You will begin to wish Obi Cubana's burial ceremony lasted a bit longer.

Naija is in a sad state!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Dies At 97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.