Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari (545 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son / Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by FactBoyz: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Shehu Shagari ruled Nigeria from October 1 1979 to December 31 1983. He made history as the first executive president of the second republic. Below is a photo story of his life and times.

https://www./2018/12/a-photo-story-of-life-and-times-of.html?m=1

Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by FactBoyz: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2018
More

Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by FactBoyz: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2018

Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by kestolove95(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Dis man was a chain smoker
Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by tsephanyah(f): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2018
Do guys even remember how to be a gentleman anymore?
Carry the heavy things
Open every door
Take the street side of the sidewalk
Give your arm when you walk together
It’s manly to treat everyone in Good ways
R.I.P corruption become next level during shagari tenure until buhari comes in
Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by goldviaggra: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2018
One of country's finest until this cross dresser truncated his peaceful regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by CodeTemplar: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2018
People barely qualified to rule over a compound with 2 wives inhabiting it are the people we gave our big and sensitive nation to and to crown it all a worse than shehu shagari is still ruling us today.

When will the young grow?

What happens when the 'only' man with integrity finishes his eight years of Islamic inclined development?

We are so blind and shortsighted in this country.
Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by CodeTemplar: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2018
goldviaggra:
One of country's finest until this cross dresser truncated his peaceful regime.
If this is one the finest then Buhari should be the finest I guess.

When will the youth locate sense and wisdom and realize these overnight rulers we like to idolize are the main source of all our problems?
Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by CodeTemplar: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Shak-garri ushered is into the era of soaking our garri.
Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by goldviaggra: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
If this is one the finest then Buhari should be the finest I guess.

When will the youth locate sense and wisdom and realize these overnight rulers we like to idolize are the main source of all our problems?
Shagari remains one of the best leaders this country has ever produced. I stand by my words.
Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by Racoon(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Shagari's reign was also marked by unbridled corruption but that was not a genuine reason for Buhari to overthrow him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by CodeTemplar: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2018
goldviaggra:
Shagari remains one of the best leaders this country has ever produced. I stand by my words.
Maybe in that side docility is equivalent to effectiveness. Not in my own side of things.
Re: A Photo Story Of The Life And Times Of Shehu Shagari by goldviaggra: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Maybe in that side docility is equivalent to effectiveness. Not in my own side of things.
In life we all cannot be on the same page. We must learn to tolerate divergence views. Eod

(1) (Reply)

Political Parties Raise Fresh Alarm Over Buhari’s Health Status / Just In: APC Governors Shun Inaugural Campaign Council Meeting / Kaduna Assembly: APC Candidate For Igabi East Submitted Forged Certificates, Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.