Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors (24317 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Restructure Your States, Stop Regional Campaign, Lawan Tells Govs / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Decryptor(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Foolish Akwa Ibom agama lizard
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Zieina(f): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
What kind of statement is this?

I'm a staunch buhari, apc supporter but which kind misyarn from akpabio is this? "Surrender your states to Buhari ". You put jazz for mouth?. Is this how to persuade leaders to your side? Does he think he's talking to people below him just because he's with apc? Misjive!

3 Likes

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mad man sad
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Timil: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mitchewww:
If integrity still means what I know it to mean.

And am sure it has not changed.

The word should not be used with Buhari in same sentence.
Same way it shouldn't be used with Atiku in the same sentence.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by AllenSpencer: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mitchewww:
By the words they use.

There will be no election next year.

Don't take my word for it.

You right!

Atiku is a light weight

There is no contest come 2019, Its just to fulfil constitution

Atiku is a walk-over

1 Like

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Sholaco: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wether they like it or not
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Surrender which state? So that they will rule all 36 states

Rubbish grin

ProudAPCSupporter
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by barristernatura: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pathfinder 2000model for sale,contact me on 08036117418

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Didi2d(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
I am an APC supporter, but this statement sounds funny.

What came to my mind when I saw it was "this man dey mad"

1 Like

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by lilytender: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Las Las Akpabio has ran mad, someone should take him to the nearest physiatrist before he enters market.

Akpabio has ran mad? You too look at how PDP looted the money that would have given you sound education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by AllenSpencer: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Next2Bezee:
So that you can keep robbing Nigerians for another r years, right? What a comedian. These people think that those who want Buhari to go are only online. 2019 can't come soon enough.

Next level will be in Duara.

Yinmu!

Believing an Atiku will defeat Buhari is outright fiction
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by alen4smith(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Esseite:
Akpabio could have done well to tell PDP states the APC states to emulate...

As it stands, even the least PDP state is doing better than the best APC state.. that which they claimed as the best governor was not even given a 2nd term..
you mean Orton is doing well?ikpeazu is also in the list? May God forgive you for this blasphemy.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by SarkinYarki: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
ashacot:
I WANT BUHARI TO WIN BUT I WANT ATIKU TO GET SOME VOTES FOR THE INTEREST OF OUR DEMOCRACY.

THOUGH SOMEONE LIKE ATIKU SHOULD BE IN JAIL AND SOMEONE LIKE RIBADU SHOULD BE CONTESTING STRONGLY AGAINST BABA4+4

you mean you want this clearly rètarded man below to be your leader for another 4 years ? you are a a very wicked man wallahi!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by michoim(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Akpabio is on point there...score his Excellency, excellent. .
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by abokikhalifa: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
buzquet:
Maybe "integrity now have another meaning. SMH

Integrity should be used for good people like atiku..... people that can't travel to America because of corruption charges .. grin
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Megaideas(f): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
MUMU AKPABIO
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Jidibia(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
alen4smith:
you mean Orton is doing well?ikpeazu is also in the list? May God forgive you for this blasphemy.
Which ortom? That one who defected from APC to PDP? Please come to gombe a real PDP state and see for yourself. The worst state which is kogi is APC state so get it right when talking next time.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by another1one: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
ashacot:
I WANT BUHARI TO WIN BUT I WANT ATIKU TO GET SOME VOTES FOR THE INTEREST OF OUR DEMOCRACY.

THOUGH SOMEONE LIKE ATIKU SHOULD BE IN JAIL AND SOMEONE LIKE RIBADU SHOULD BE CONTESTING STRONGLY AGAINST BABA4+4
BABA FOR SURE
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by techking: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wat nonsense
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Mitchewww(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Timil:
Same way it shouldn't be used with Atiku in the same sentence.

Are you this obsessed with Atiku?

Is that not justifying that Buhari is not the only politician without integrity?

That's the point of my post but obviously, you are so deluded to get it.

1 Like

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Alary: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
RussianKGB:
Who still takes that thief and political thug called Akpabio serious? The lout is just trying to save face after looting the state almost to extinction.
Could you say that before he defected ? Then you are hailing him and shouting political witch hunt .But now he defects ,you now agree he is a the if. That is double standard .
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by wiseone28: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
PDP SUPPORTERS BE LIKE...AKPABIO ARE YOU MAAADT?

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Surrender? As in relinquish? Abandon? Hand over? Does this old buffoons know what it means to operate in a democratic dispensation?? Of everything black and primitive, Nigeria is the worst!

2 Likes

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by maberry(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
This is a very stupid comment from a very grown man
Akpabio has lost his senses
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by RussianKGB: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
[s]
Alary:
Could you say that before he defected ? Then you are hailing him and shouting political witch hunt .But now he defects ,you now agree he is a the if. That is double standard .
[/s]
Where and when did I hail Akpabio? Stop using ur anus to reason when u should be using ur brain.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Alary:
Do you want me to dig up the very many disparaging words against akpabio that was used by apc online urchins here on nairaland before he defected? One moniker named 'demdem' turned akpabio into the poster boy for the word 'corruption'..unless you registered newly on nairaland you would've known this..but now he is in apc after years of enjoying all the largesse of being a governor under the pdp party..his sins and corruption have been washed away right?

2 Likes

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Anambralstson: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by ogbu80(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na dem sabi....

Share for PDP

1 Like

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by ogene007: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Well said!

Ebonyi and Akwa-Ibom we already have, More to join in coming days

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Stop being delusional, power belongs to the electorate and the votes of the people will count in 2019 elections. PMB and these jokers who are deceiving him would be shown the way out. It almost happened in Osun if not for the over 30,000 security personnel used against the people in the illegal rerun. So, stop deceiving yourself because this is a general election where it is impossible to mobilize 30,000 security personnel for each of the 36 states of the federation. PMB is on his way out.

3 Likes

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by snowball11(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Well said!

Ebonyi and Akwa-Ibom we already have, More to join in coming days

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

This one is on a zombiod diet grin

1 Like

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Samnavy: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
This man na fool.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Gaekerete: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Akpabio ,don't take tramadol again ,it's not good for ur brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed Replies Singer Skales After He Called Him An "Idiot" / An Article By Femi Adesina, Buhari's Special Adviser In January / President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.