Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors (24318 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Restructure Your States, Stop Regional Campaign, Lawan Tells Govs / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Agugbadin: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Akpabio is under the influence of hard drugs and spells
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Charly68: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Las Las Akpabio has ran mad, someone should take him to the nearest physiatrist before he enters market.
ok we shall see by the end of the election ..that may be thr next senate president of Nigeria ..keep ranting while the man keeps playing his game ..
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Uglyboy: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
gentlegenius:

For someone like Atiku to be walking free in Nigeria under the regime of a corruption fighter president, IT SHOWS THAT EITHER ATIKU IS NOT CORRUPT, OR THE DULLARD IS NOT FIGHTING CORRUPTION.
For someone like Atiku to attempt getting a visa to America, but the dullard instructed Lie Muhammed to call America and beg them not to grant Atiku the visa, IT SHOWS THAT ATIKU DOESN'T HAVE ANY CASE WITH AMERICA, AND HE MIGHT EVEN BE ENDORSED BY TRUMP.
For someone like Atiku to donate massively to buhari's campaign in 2015, and was hailed by both the dullard and his party, IT SHOWS THAT THE DULLARD IS A BENEFICIARY OF CORRUPTION AND STOLEN FUNDS, HENCE THE DULLARD SHOULD ALSO BE IN JAIL.
For someone like Atiku to be labeled a corrupt man when he has never been invited or investigated or indicted by EFCC, and no one has any evidence against him, IT SHOWS THAT THE DULLARD, WHO ONCE CLAIMED ABACHA DIDN'T STEAL, DESPITE ALL THE LOOTS OF ABACHA THAT HAS BEEN RECOVERED, SHOULD BE STONED PUBLICLY BY NIGERIANS.

GOD PUNISH THE DULLARD AND HIS ZOMBIES!
But date on this story was July 2015 and that was after Buhari had already won?
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Godblesspmb: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Esseite:
Akpabio could have done well to tell PDP states the APC states to emulate...

As it stands, even the least PDP state is doing better than the best APC state.. that which they claimed as the best governor was not even given a 2nd term..
are you telling me ekiti was doing fine during FAYOSE administration? Then you really proof to me that there is no sensible Man in PDP again.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by onubijoe(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Look at shameless Akpabio .you wants to eliminate people of Akwa Ibom

Looter
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
I don't know how athifku wants to do it too
So when you become.e president,and you're to visoy the UN headquarters for peace talks or you are to go on diplomatic connections with the United States,u go dey send delegates dey go there
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Godblesspmb:
are you telling me ekiti was doing fine during FAYOSE administration? Then you really proof to me that there is no sensible Man in PDP again.

Ekiti is not PDP, its an APC state... same way Benue is now a PDP state, was Benue doing well in APC?
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by RexTramadol1: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Their states na ileke idi bah?
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by sogodihno: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
able20:

What do define as doing well I beg?, the states you mentioned as doing well apart from lagos have the highest crime rate in Nigeria, you can't even move around without cultism and robbery .if people are living well why the crimes.
Use your small brain if is still there one party state is not good .

u know nothing, cultism and robbery is worst in Rivers comapare to any other State, River is PDP
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by toprealman: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mitchewww:
If integrity still means what I know it to mean.

And am sure it has not changed.

The word should not be used with Buhari in same sentence.
Let alone come out from the mouth of Akpabio.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Agugbadin: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Las Las Akpabio has ran mad, someone should take him to the nearest physiatrist before he enters market.

I AGREE WITH YOU ABSOLUTELY,HE IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF SPELL AND DRUGS
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
AllenSpencer:
[s]Well said!

Ebonyi and Akwa-Ibom we already have, More to join in coming days

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
[/s]
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by PicLtd: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Why is Akpabio the chief looter not in prison yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed Replies Singer Skales After He Called Him An "Idiot" / President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / Boko Haram: 214 Rescued Girls Pregnant – UNFPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.