Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors (24315 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Restructure Your States, Stop Regional Campaign, Lawan Tells Govs / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by roymary: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Be like brain dey pain Akpabio! undecided

1 Like

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Chidex50(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by AllenSpencer: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
snowball11:

This one is on a zombiod diet grin

Relax!

February is almost here...

I will console you, I promise
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by AllenSpencer: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
ogene007:

Stop being delusional, power belongs to the electorate and the votes of the people will count in 2019 elections. PMB and these jokers who are deceiving him would be shown the way out. It almost happened in Osun if not for the over 30,000 security personnel used against the people in the illegal rerun. So, stop deceiving yourself because this is a general election where it is impossible to mobilize 30,000 security personnel for each of the 36 states of the federation. PMB is on his way out.

You should be a comedian and same time, an Arsenal Fan

How dare you have the hope, belief or notion, that Atiku even stands a chance of winning the next election?

It will be easier for Churchill and Tonto Dike to reconcile, than for Atiku to win the coming election

Its just so so impossible

Is it not same Atiku Abubakar, or their is another one I dont know of?
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by berrystunn(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
We are watching

1 Like

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Halo22: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
I pity Akpabio if PDP wins this presidential election. Just because of his selfish interest, he is spewing out this thrash. Time will tell anyway.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by snowball11(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Relax!

February is almost here...

I will console you, I promise

That's,....if your senses would still be intact by then after gulping a substantial amount of the diet! grin

2 Likes

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by sogodihno: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Esseite:
Akpabio could have done well to tell PDP states the APC states to emulate...

As it stands, even the least PDP state is doing better than the best APC state.. that which they claimed as the best governor was not even given a 2nd term..

pls, tell me the PDP States that are doing better than Lagos, Edo, Ogun, kano .

worst state in Nigeria are PDP, States like Delta, Abia, Bayelsa, Benue etc.

PDP never again
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by TheStarsAlign: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sounds like SURRENDER YOUR BRAINS! to Buhari. Shame is dead
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by able20(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Well said!

Ebonyi and Akwa-Ibom we already have, More to join in coming days

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Things that reason like you are very dangerous to humanity.
What will it profit the nation if 180million citizens and 36 States of the federation vote for only APC buhari, use your small brain if is still there.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by deji68: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin grin grin ordinary Akwa Ibom stadium u no fit surrender...so so empty seats
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by AllenSpencer: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
able20:

Things that reason like you are very dangerous to humanity.
What will it profit the nation if 180million citizens and 36 States of the federation vote for only APC buhari, use your small brain if is still there.

That is the vision

To win all 36 states

O ye of little dreams!
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by fortunechy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
surrender ur wife's pants to Yahoo plus people...... uselessly useless man
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by KillTheZombies: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Look at this thief running around to save himself from EFCC's noose.

Anyway, we all saw the billions of Akwa Ibomites that came out to endorse dumbohari in Akwa Ibom. See crowd.

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by bencr7: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
lilytender:

Akpabio has ran mad? You too look at how PDP looted the money that would have given you sound education.
mumu like u, was akpabio not part of them for 16yrs...
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by KillTheZombies: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
bencr7:
mumu like u, was akpabio not part of them for 16yrs...

The zombiefied illiterate lilytender will run away from your question. Just watch grin
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Spykey: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na war? Abeg who we offend?
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by able20(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
sogodihno:

pls, tell me the PDP States that are doing better than Lagos, Edo, Ogun, kano .

worst state in Nigeria are PDP, States like Delta, Abia, Bayelsa, Benue etc.

PDP never again
What do define as doing well I beg?, the states you mentioned as doing well apart from lagos have the highest crime rate in Nigeria, you can't even move around without cultism and robbery .if people are living well why the crimes.
Use your small brain if is still there one party state is not good .
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by abodundef: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Let me check my dictionary for the meaning of integrity

We customize tshirts and jerseys at agbaro warri 08023342733
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by ejembi28(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Las Las Akpabio has ran mad, someone should take him to the nearest physiatrist before he enters market.
Gbam

You said it all, that mad man had forgotten that his 8year as Governor was under PDP..
SO He's part and parcels of the Nigeria problem under pdp

1 Like

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by jrusky(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pdp said more than this in last election yet apc won.

Beside I still don't understand these people from SS are these SS naturally a dumb or what I never expected a single soul to even have the time to listen to apc craps with the way their brother gej was humiliated which if it were the North Gej came from and someone of South did what was done to Gej no single person in the north will support or stand with such person but SS always amazed me with their foolishness the most annoying thing is if Buhari eventually win the election it's then you will hear one useless bastards called militant head to SW and be attacking them calling them betrayal.

SS una foolishness is unreedemable only Wike I regard as a normal human from that region and these SS numbness has made me to vowed never to vote for any presidential candidate from that region for standing against their own brother gej to please fulani man who will never abandon his own brother for any body life or death. Now see as una give a bloody looter called Akpabio mouth to talk due to all of you dumbness.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by sunbilor(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
First it was surrender your lands, now it is surrender your states. Una never talk wetin dey hungry you people.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by tobenuel(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
e be like say if person enter APC party him no go.come get sense again make una reason well
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by bizhop01: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
I think this man is so foolish like his dear wife.
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by DaRuud(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by WaffenSS(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari für das gute leben..
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Iyajison: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Anytime I hear or see dis man name @Akpabio...what comes to my mind is "thunder fire u".... I don't hv any business wit u.... But I hate u wit passion... No vex

1 Like

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Ada09: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
God save our Nation
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by Impactvision: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Thief in the first century ..shame on you.most of the time I wonder if this man okpabio is from this planet .is behavior and thinking looks different from human.him looks so lifeless and senseless .
My question goes like this.if the Governors refuse to give out there stadium. What will you do.
Mr okpabio go and sleep and be preparing for prison next year.
#istandwithAtiku
#VotePDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by starz100: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
See mugucian
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by ceaser500: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Democracy is a scam. These our leasers do actually appeal to themselves to surrender the vote of the masses without even considering what the electorate wants. cry cry
Re: Surrender Your States To Buhari, Akpabio Tells PDP Governors by breakeven: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Is this the akpabio I know. Mbanu, something is terribly wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP: World Bank Report Exposes Buhari's Presidency, Apc's Lies / Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll / Bashir Ahmed Replies Singer Skales After He Called Him An "Idiot"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.