Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,021 members, 7,859,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Women:signs Of Miscarriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women:signs Of Miscarriage (323 Views)

For Women: Signs That Your Man Isn't Enjoying S*x With You / 7 Causes Of Miscarriage(be Informed) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women:signs Of Miscarriage by happigist: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2018
This information is very important.. Because, majority of us will definitely bear children.. So,I advice you get the information now before time

Miscarriage: It’s a topic you never want to think about, let alone discuss, especially if you’re pregnant. But it’s an all-too-common issue. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), about 15 to 20 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage, though experts expect that there are a significant number of miscarriages among women who don’t even know they are pregnant yet. “We estimate that about 30 to 40 percent of all conceptions result in a pregnancy loss,” says Helain Landy, M.D., professor and chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Georgetown University Hospital. “This is because many women miscarry before they know they’re pregnant, or before it has been confirmed by a health-care provider.”

Determining if you’re having a miscarriage can be challenging. Many of the signs and symptoms of miscarriage—such as spotting and cramping—also occur during perfectly healthy pregnancies.

But the good news is that women who do have miscarriages usually go on to have successful pregnancies afterward. In fact, at least 85 percent of women who have suffered a miscarriage will go on to have a healthy, full-term pregnancy the second time around.

So if you’re experiencing potential signs and symptoms of a miscarriage, don’t panic. See what the first signs of miscarriage might be—and learn what you should do if something just doesn’t seem right...Get the complete content on https://www.happigist.com/facts/signs-of-miscarriage/
Re: Women:signs Of Miscarriage by Isoni(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2018
This is my entry for Cozaglobal #staroftheday challenge. Please like, comment and share. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br9h6fXFDtB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lssuqhkdv41w

(1) (Reply)

I Love Myself / E No Go Better For Anybody Wey Go Vote For Buhari Tomorrow / Video-france Stops Use If Word-mother ,FATHER ,see What They Use Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.