Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Business Opportunities In Nigeria To Earn Money From - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunities In Nigeria To Earn Money From (642 Views)

Egina FPSO: Samsung Eyes Future Opportunities In Nigeria / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunities In Nigeria To Earn Money From by emykuzee: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
earlier in this thread,https://www.nairaland.com/4925508/whats-biggest-investment-2018-how/11#74267041
I felt so happy to come across a meaningful thread only for me to see potential Scams.
don't mind my English.
pls and pls to help meaningful Nigerians,dnt post what ever crypto or fx as we know it not a real business but gambling.
this thread is for those who can pick out few business they can learn and put into action.
This was my post in response to the earlier thread
So many funny comment everywhere.
i doubt anyone will read my post since so many pages have been flipped.
i was in the same category of people investing online.
but loss occurred.
Am into real biz
ecommerce per se.
dropshipping international Nd selling online for Nigeria only.
for Nigeria only you can make countable lot of money in a month selling online, am honestly baffled as to how why people don't take advantage of it.
for example Facebook has been my source of adverts.
i started small but the demand kept getting bigger.
i started selling some product on Facebook targeting only Lagos at first. but i broaden my target to few of states up to 10 having each staff in each state to work on home delivery
very simple.
if i imported some shoes from China at the rate of 5k including shipping cost, selling at the cost of 12k
i sell more than 100 Paris monthly, I can't mention all but am not new into this business, I hardly tell people my
source of income coz I don't have your Time.
am always very very busy.
back to the matter, I sell 100pairs of shoes in a week for 12k bought with 500k capital
sold all 100pairs making 1.2m in a week.
am not exaggerating.
like i said it is very very simple.
Nigeria is a very highly populated nation.
i can't tell you which state has more demand.
you will have to go and research yourself.
at the moment I don't have a physical shop coz they won't make me much dough I earn online.
mind you there are alot of product you can sell in Naija.
even with 20k you can double within a week but sometimes i don't know how people really think.
aside by selling in Naija i also have a dropshipping store if you all know what is alidropship or shopify.

pls don't pm me.i won't have your time.

i am only telling you there are alot of opportunities to take advantage of in Naija.
fish farming
skills etc
don't be lazy

i really hate competition to br Frank hence why i can't share or teach.
Google is your friend.
research and research.
none taught me how to do this business.
i have so many plans
i owe it to ymodulus.
there are so many business to learn on nairaland,
and I insist never pay anyone any godamn money for training or course.
Google and Google all answers you seen for are there.
importing was so sweet then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria To Earn Money From by sirfarouk(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
What exactly is the purpose of your post? Teach people how to dropship so they know how to dropship. You don't just tell people to dropship and expect them to follow through.

If you don't like to share or teach then you could have just kept this to yourself because there's no point.

1 Like

Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria To Earn Money From by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
sirfarouk:
What exactly is the purpose of your post? Teach people how to dropship so they know how to dropship. You don't just tell people to dropship and expect them to follow through.

If you don't like to share or teach then you could have just kept this to yourself because there's no point.

exactly.. he isn't saying anything.. just bluffing and hiding known facts...since you have nothing to offer..he should just keep quiet and leave people alone..
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria To Earn Money From by emykuzee: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
someone came with this question.
here is my reply
Hello sir, please i already the know the basics of Ecommerce would you mind sharing some sales, marketing, sourcing pointers? i would be really grateful
There are few third party guys who can sourced your items.
we all know Alibaba or 1688
1688 is a Chinese site.
make use of Google chrome.
let say you wanna get a ladies bag.
Google translate ladies bag in Chinese and copy paste to 1688 and search.
different varieties of bags appear downside of it is that. there are so many that you find it hard to pick from.
what to do is if you wanna know which type of bag that will trend the market.
select as many bag picture and save them.
ask your friends,anyone or post on Facebook wall.Run a poll.
ask them if they were in your shoes which particular bag might interest them.
when you finf out the top ones that interest them.
just order for few pcs like only two and test the market.
from there you continue.
to get the bah, copy the link and forward them to the third party guys for you, alot of them are on nairaland technology market or business section, I would have love to source for you, but i don't want any problem.
you can either sell them offline or online.
advertising on Facebook is much simpler and easier.
create a page, target your state that you can deliver to
advert don't cost much
6k for 6days
within just those 6 days. you have sold everything.
i guarantee you.
whether you like it or not.
people must buy.
since you already know the basic of ecommerce, am assured.
selling on konga or jumia was my first
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria To Earn Money From by eastTKBorn: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
pls shade more light boss... between 1866 and aribaba which one sells the most cheapest Goods Incase 08176460622 my what'sapp i would also love to learn drop shipping Thanks
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria To Earn Money From by emykuzee: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
eastTKBorn:
pls shade more light
boss... between 1866 and aribaba which one sells the most cheapest Goods
Incase
my what'sapp
i would also love to learn drop shipping Thanks
problem with dropshipping is the payment gateway.
also Alibaba is a little bit costlier than 1688.
but if yiu know your onions well, I would say Alibaba.
the more quantity the less price.
also 1688 you can order a minimum of 2pcs of item but Alibaba have a higher minimum.
it just depend on whichever you want.
I have pass that though.
i no longer use those site.i make use of my Chinese friends there for procurement.
if there is any product you need and you find it hard to get them, I might help you get their manufacturers WhatsApp or we chat.
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria To Earn Money From by eastTKBorn: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
emykuzee:

problem with dropshipping is the payment gateway.
also Alibaba is a little bit costlier than 1688.
but if yiu know your onions well, I would say Alibaba.
the more quantity the less price.
also 1688 you can order a minimum of 2pcs of item but Alibaba have a higher minimum.
it just depend on whichever you want.
I have pass that though.
i no longer use those site.i make use of my Chinese friends there for procurement.
if there is any product you need and you find it hard to get them, I might help you get their manufacturers WhatsApp or we chat.
Ok pls let chat on whatsapp... i plan to borrow and start, i believe I'll make it
Re: Business Opportunities In Nigeria To Earn Money From by smoothvee(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
following..i dont care about the negative comments here.. you are touched to lead and help for you to create this..but you are still studying the caliber of people you want to help.

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Account Up And Running For Sale / Order For Your PVC Transparent Packaging Bags / Join The Best School Of Photography In Nigeria This June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.