Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport (30871 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / Bandits Take Over Sokoto Airport Runway: Pictures & Video / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by dre11(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Two former governors of Sokoto State, Attahiru Dalhatu Bafarawa and Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko engaged in a war of words at the Sultan Abubakar III International Airport, Sokoto on Monday.

Wamakko deputized Bafarawa for almost eight years before he voluntarily resigned to avoid impeachment.

He later succeeded him (Bafarawa) after defeating his anointed candidate who is now Minister of Police Affairs, Alhaji Muhammadu Maigari Dingyadi in 2007 Governorship election in the state.

Bafarawa was said to be irked by the recent statement made by Wamakko, which termed him as a seasonal migrant to Sokoto, and as such said to had shunned Wamakko who stood to greet him at the VIP lodge of the Airport on his arrival.

“You said I am a seasonal visitor to Sokoto, why are you greeting me. I know my father and grand father were born and died here, I can even show you their graves. Can you show me the grave of your grand father?,” he allegedly asked Wamakko.

Wamakko was said to had refused to respond to Bafarawa but another account said he had stood by his statement that Bafarawa is Danchirani (a seasonal migrant) in Sokoto.

“I don’t want to know where your father and grant father are buried. All I know is that you are a seasonal migrant in Sokoto, that is all,” Wamakko was quoted to have said.

“There are other people whose parents and grant parents have been buried here but you called them seasonal migrants as well. So just go and face your businesses,” he allegedly told Bafarawa.

The duo however, boarded the same flight to Abuja.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/bafarawa-wamakko-in-war-of-words-at-sokoto-airport.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by baby124: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lmaoooo. What does seasonal migrant mean? Where is Wamakko’s father from exactly?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Rednaxelot: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:
Lmaoooo. What does seasonal migrant mean? Where is Wamakko’s father from exactly?
Guinea, alongside Uthman Dan Fodio

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by PapaBaby: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Rednaxelot: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
They should have gone physical and beat a hell outta themselves joor

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by baby124: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Guinea, alongside Uthman Dan Fodio
Nigerian immigration have a lot of work to do in the north.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Racoon(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Abeg can the EFCC descend on both of them and add to the list of past governors already in jail?

5 Likes

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by orisa37: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Some schizophrenic Politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Susu888(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Immature idiots.... na these ones we dey show as leaders lipsrsealed we're on a long thing. Arewa na only God fit help us.
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by chuxy12(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
hboth however, tried in dia own little way to the development of sokoto state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by meccuno: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
dre11:

The duo however, boarded the same flight to Abuja. grin

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/bafarawa-wamakko-in-war-of-words-at-sokoto-airport.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by seunmsg(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
He later succeeded him (Bafarawa) after defeating his anointed candidate who is now Minister of Police Affairs, Alhaji Muhammadu Maigari Dingyadi in 2007 Governorship election in the state.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by beresponsible(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Looters. Bafarawa has a whole street in Mecca

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Jasen3: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Shameless looters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by largehead: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
grin

I could mistake them for Aliens.

9 Likes

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by maynation(f): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Crazy lots
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by money121(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by jatikun: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
SINGLE, LONELY AND DESIRE TRUE LOVE? YOU CANT AFFORD TO SPEND THIS DECEMBER WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE. OYA CONNECT NOW ON PLATFORM OF LOVE!

If true love is like a music to your soul and truly READY to settle down with a sensiBoo, ResponsiBoo, loveaBoo, reliaBoo, tangiBoo, perfectiBoo or AdmiraBoo? man of your dreams

If you really want this December to be your last month of being single and enter 2020 with serious relationship just like connected couples on our platform of love who either married, engaged or in serious relationships.....

Then message the ADMIN ON WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM on 0-8-1-6-3-4-2-9-6-1-5 to get your details verified and connect you with a potential soulmate

PLEASE NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship of marriage or looking for sugar mummy, daddy, daughter, or son. This is not the platform at all!

ADMIN HAS NEVER CHARGED ANYONE A KOBO FOR MATCHMAKING ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Two agbayas at war grin

See as this one carry fingerprint for face.

Aboki sef. I tire for una. una blood too dey hot
grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Dididrumz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
We need to see kong fu between them grin
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Derin44: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by miqos02(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by ITbomb(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Most of these northern politicians are from outside Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Chijeep(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
d only Bullet that can be sprayed here is hate speech else this is not wat we call WAR...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.