Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport (38188 Views)

Hon Uche Okonkwo Receives Body Of His Father Via A Private Jet In Asaba (Video) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally / Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by habiham: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
[q1aquote author=Kenekingisback post=74268261]How? Is he the one to bury him?

I am not understanding? Cant his family members receive him and bury him?

So if he had died in Sudan, would the Sudanese government receive his body?[/quote]

He's elderly statesman and ex president ... Deserve state burial
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by RexTramadol1: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Reality will also dawn on you too

Live wisely and help others

You can start by helping me with that job, you know!
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by madjune(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Shagari was such an upright leader.

We can't ever get anyone close to that.
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by biggestmanhood(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
c as them just wrap person for cloth,spit
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Na Buhari killed this man

Moderator wey ban me na you know o tongue tongue

No wonder!!

grin

I dey wonder say there was less trouble on Nairaland I no know say na their Senior prefect dem ban.

Pls Mods can you ban this guy once again and release him in June 2019 .

We need peace on NL in2019.
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kenekingisback:
How? Is he the one to bury him?

So if he had died in Sudan, would the Sudanese government receive his body?

He is a former president. Its protocol. And as a former C-in-C, soldiers of a rank of brigadier or maj.gen carry his corpse
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Echo50(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by enemyofprogress: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
tamethem:

No wonder!!

grin

I dey wonder say there was less trouble on Nairaland I no know say na their Senior prefect dem ban.

Pls Mods can you ban this guy once again and release him in June 2019 .

We need peace on NL in2019.
to take you do ritual just dey hungry me

Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by boxypane(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Why do so some people blame PMB for their family curses and lack of sense? God dash some people sense, even if it lasts for just an hour.
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by tutuonye: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Shsgsri was a noble man as president and under him rule Nigeria witnessed the real meaning of governance with the achievements of governors like Sam Mbakee(then IMO State), Ambrose Alli (then Be del State) and others still still stand unmatched till this day.
Buhari should see how noble men re celebrated .
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by showafrica(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
olaolaking:
No time to fry akara or spend big on someone that is gone already.

The same burial for both poor and rich in that land.
I personally admire this

I tell you, the only thing I admire about islam
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Amen

ArmaniUhuru:
Buhari arrested Shagari and decided he was guilty until he could prove himself innocent. Buhari never freed him till he was overthrown by IBB. For two years Shagari was detained.

But today Buhari describes him as a patriot who served will humility, integrity and diligence.

Thunder fire somebody.
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Aboki99(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Soon to be former sokoto state governor Aminu Tambjwal ke nan!
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by AngelicBeing: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kenekingisback:
How? Is he the one to bury him?

So if he had died in Sudan, would the Sudanese government receive his body?
tongue
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by miraclebaby: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Buhari arrested Shagari and decided he was guilty until he could prove himself innocent. Buhari never freed him till he was overthrown by IBB. For two years Shagari was detained.

But today Buhari describes him as a patriot who served will humility, integrity and diligence.

Thunder fire somebody.
He said Nigerians. Remember he's not a Nugerian
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Nelson247: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:

Thunder fire somebody.

And you overthrew a patriotic and humble man, God will overthrow you come 2019.
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
to take you do ritual just dey hungry me

I am above every evil. The force behind me retards Evil
Re: Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport by dalygoodfellow: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2018
JubiGold:

he's former president so he's supposed to be given state burial

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault / Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.