Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels (415 Views)

Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos / Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels by Brizzy404: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
cry

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels by KillTheZombies: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
I always say it that this illiterate dumb bastard presidiot jibrin see Nigerians as slaves who should even be grateful to him for being alive.

I bet you, that dumbohari sees north Korea as a model and the level of hardship Nigerians will suffer if he wins in 2019 will be unprecedented. The tyrant must be stopped AT ALL COST to save our freedom and democracy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels by kunleweb: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mouth purging
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels by festacman(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Fatherly encouragement. Utilise your intellect, entrepreneurial skills and mindset, physical strength, natural talents, to engage in productive activities. Create wealth to become financial independent. Double your hustle!

Obviously the government needs to create more liberal incentives outside the existing heavily formalized incentives.

Next Level, better incentives.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels by Ibegtodiffer: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lol...
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels by haladadon: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
I thought they said he was not reading his speech.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels by oyebanji44: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari assiduously held his ground against Corruption so that individuals would work selflessly for a common enrichment that would redound to the happiness of one and all at the same time.there would no need for grab grab politicians.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels by onubijoe(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
I pity anybody campaigning for Buhari who his life is full of "Nepotism and self centered
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels by KwoiZabo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wetin concern me. When I dey warn ppl for 2015, dem dey blast me.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Nigerians Have A Choice To Choose Between Light And Darkness – Obi / Reading Is For Kafirs, Says Buhari / Over 20,000 Students In A’ibom Did Solidarity Match For Gov. Udom Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.