Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos (1036 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Sweat For Survival- Channels (2) (3) (4)

We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by Chinonye2022(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has sparked reactions over a derogatory statement to Igbos during his campaign rally in Enugu State.

Naija News earlier reported that the APC presidential candidate was received at the Enugu International Airport by Governors Hope Uzodinma of Imo State, Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State, former Senate President, Ken Nnamani, and other APC chieftains in the South East
Tinubu was accompanied by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State and his Jagawa counterpart, Abubakar Badaru, alongside other APC national leaders.

At the campaign rally held at the Michael Okpara Square, Enugu, Tinubu subtly warned the Igbos that they would continue to be marginalized until he gets their support.
The former governor of Lagos State acknowledged that the Igbos are working hard but urged them to work harder because nobody will give them credit until they deliver victory.

According to Tinubu, the Igbos will get nothing but a slight clap or half-soaked slice of bread until he becomes the president of Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www./2023/01/11/we-want-you-to-sweat-very-well-until-i-become-president-tinubu-to-igbos/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiR26W_m8D8AhXo8rsIHXw5CScQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2AfCTp2Bnu_Afkslgwlyqi

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by Chinonye2022(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
They only way to stop this man is to vote pdp or u get ready to wail

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by Babaken(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mumu man.
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Funny man.....i thought he said coming to the east to campaign was a waste of time and money..

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by DSC7: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
May Tinubu and Apc never happen to Nigerians again.....

My fellow Nigerians please vote for a mentally sound Candidate....

Vote wisely!!!

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu ha insulted every one including President Buhari

He has no regard for anyone

This man will never be president

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by Mrfixitt(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
This walking dead man is so arrogant and will be taught a political lesson come next month
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by PeterObi4LP: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Pride comes before a fall.
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by brainint: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
February 25,2023 thumbprint beside logo showing papa,mama and pikin.

Forward ever
Backward never

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by ZombieTERROR: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chinonye2022:

Shut up
be Obedient and yusful to your country

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by WibusJaga: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by MadamExcellency: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
That's actually the mentality of APC supporters. Igbos should be suffered and be marginalised until the summit to voting APC.

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by Bluntguy: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chinonye2022:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has sparked reactions over a derogatory statement to Igbos during his campaign rally in Enugu State.

Naija News earlier reported that the APC presidential candidate was received at the Enugu International Airport by Governors Hope Uzodinma of Imo State, Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State, former Senate President, Ken Nnamani, and other APC chieftains in the South East
Tinubu was accompanied by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State and his Jagawa counterpart, Abubakar Badaru, alongside other APC national leaders.

At the campaign rally held at the Michael Okpara Square, Enugu, Tinubu subtly warned the Igbos that they would continue to be marginalized until he gets their support.
The former governor of Lagos State acknowledged that the Igbos are working hard but urged them to work harder because nobody will give them credit until they deliver victory.

According to Tinubu, the Igbos will get nothing but a slight clap or half-soaked slice of bread until he becomes the president of Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www./2023/01/11/we-want-you-to-sweat-very-well-until-i-become-president-tinubu-to-igbos/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiR26W_m8D8AhXo8rsIHXw5CScQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2AfCTp2Bnu_Afkslgwlyqi
The only Bulablu bulaba in the whole wide world. Keep deceiving yourself until next month. You will retire to hospital bed and leave urchins stranded.
Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by mightyhaze: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Who takes Baba elupka ye serious grin
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by factcheckmmm: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bb
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by AfonjaConehead: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
As if they are living Eldorado's life in other places.

Mtchewww
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by JoeNL22(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chinonye2022:

But why will he make such statements?
Why does this man like disgracing himself?
God, please help Insane Nigerians make the right choice. For with them, through Tinubu an old Nigeria is Possible

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by JoeNL22(m): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
brainint:
February 25,2023 thumbprint beside logo showing papa,mama and pikin.

Forward ever
Backward never
Ride on bro!

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by obyrich(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Well noted. We will respond on 25 February 2023.
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by adekolaelect(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bluntguy:

The only Bulablu bulaba in the whole wide world. Keep deceiving yourself until next month. You will retire to hospital bed and leave urchins stranded.
Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.
and try to manage yourself to avoid suicide when The outcome of election eventually.

Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by Slynation(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nobody takes this man seriously, Tinubu that is dragging content creation with Sabinus and Nastyblaq...He will fair well in comedy than being in Aso-villa
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by uba1991: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chinonye2022:
that is the truth. Peter Obi can never be able to beat Tinubu, the only way to stop this senile man is to vote PDP.
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by techWriter3: 5:16am On Jan 12, 2023
They only thing to cessation this man is to vote pdp or u get ready to wail
Re: We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos by Ofodirinwa: 5:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Can you imagine sending TINUBU to the UN. Seeing him standing among other world leaders?
Mmadu dikwa urine soaked

Festus Keyamo Writes Efcc,icpc & Ccb ,to Arrest Atiku Abubakar -photo / Out of 1.2M Voters In Idemili North, Only 47K Vote / Leak Info-:what APC Expected Obi To Do After The Elections?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64