Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old - Agriculture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old (94563 Views)

Starting Kuroiler Farm. Journey With Us. / My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old / Cost Of Feed From 1,000 Birds To 10,000 Birds From The 1st Wk To 8th Or 18th Wk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by gungab(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Redomi:

Please update us with your medication schedule.
Today makes 3weeks I took delivery.
They are now consuming alot.
Only used Enroveto20 and one yellow tablet for them for 5 days.
Any suggestions

2 Likes

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by gungab(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
gungab:

Today makes 3weeks I took delivery.
They are now consuming alot.
Only used Enroveto20 and one yellow tablet for them for 5 days.
Any suggestions

Hello Farmers.

My Noilers is over 5 weeks and am still using Growers mash.
I will like to know which month I can start Finisher Mash.

Please Help.
1. I just notice this type of sh*t in my birds
2. They no longer rush feeds unlike before.

Your advice is needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by gungab(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
9+weeks
How are they doing Farmers ?

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by trychris: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Are they cockerels?
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Next batch starts soon. By His grace, I will be doing 200 Noilers, 100 Guinea fowls,100 foreign turkeys, & 50 quails.

1 Like

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
trychris:
Are they cockerels?
Noilers from what the poster said.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by Datsmaco(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
jidestroud:
Next batch starts soon. By His grace, I will be doing 200 Noilers, 100 Guinea fowls,100 foreign turkeys, & 50 quails.
Thanks for the knowledge, may God bless you pls update us when the start
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Datsmaco:

Thanks for the knowledge, may God bless you pls update us when the start
Amen boss!!!
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by unity004(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
jidestroud:

Amen boss!!!
Good afternoon sir, my 25 noilers are 4months and 2weeks old. I traveled out last month and left them for my bro but he didn't feed them well, some times he will not even feed them for a whole day. they are now very light and weightless, will they regain their weights if I start overfeeding them? cause I am targeting Xmas, thanks
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
unity004:
Good afternoon sir, my 25 noilers are 4months and 2weeks old. I traveled out last month and left them for my bro but he didn't feed them well, some times he will not even feed them for a whole day. they are now very light and weightless, will they regain their weights if I start overfeeding them? cause I am targeting Xmas, thanks

Yes Sir...
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by Taystee: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
jidestroud:

Yes Sir...

Good evening sir,I sent you a mail, pls I need your phone number,I want to ask you about something related to poultry...
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by Taystee: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2020
@jidestroud pls sir, reply to my mail
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by wizi44(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2020
@ jidestroud, pls do you know where one can get white egg laying pullets
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2020
wizi44:
@ jidestroud, pls do you know where one can get white egg laying pullets
You can get it like everywhere na. I know Chi sells white pullets if I am not mistaken.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by wizi44(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
jidestroud:

You can get it like everywhere na. I know Chi sells white pullets if I am not mistaken.

i mean pullets that lay white eggs
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
wizi44:
i mean pullets that lay white eggs
I understood you perfectly. Yes, it lays white eggs Oga mi.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by wizi44(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
jidestroud:

I understood you perfectly. Yes, it lays white eggs Oga mi.
kk but do you know the price and between them and the brown egg laying pullets, which lay more?
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by taiwoowiat: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Where can I get Noiler 4weeks in ibadan?
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by Madas1986(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
jidestroud:

White cockerels? Never!!! Not even the black ones will ever be suggested to my enemies not to talk of the whites. angry
In as much as white cockerels only goes for N40 per chick. i.e N2000 per carton, to me, it's a waste of productive time (personal opinion).
It depend on management and biosecurity I will share a picture of my four week old white Cockerel with you now

1 Like

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by Madas1986(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Madas1986:

It depend on management and biosecurity I will share a picture of my four week old white Cockerel with you now
Now believe it or leave it this are 4 week white Cockerel
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by wizi44(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
You promised you will make a thread about your diy incubator
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Madas1986:

I meant in terms of turnovers, not even with their relatively fixed prices.

Nevertheless, it's still an opinion. I do have friends who wouldn't do anything outside cockerels undecided
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
wizi44:
You promised you will make a thread about your diy incubator

And I will. The last wasn't that successful. I was able to hatch just 12 chicks from a crate (30 fertilized eggs).
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by kennethfranc(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
jidestroud:

And I will. The last wasn't that successful. I was able to hatch just 12 chicks from a crate (30 fertilized eggs).

Good day sir
Please am inspired from your thread to give noilers a try with the intention of selling @5weeks but after going to the market to get some inquiry on the sales and was told that its only old noilers are sold there
NB: this is the general market where birds are sold

Please whats your suggestion on this sir
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by kennethfranc(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2021
gungab:

The structure cost me #74000
Have added new and bigger drinker .
Happy new year sir Pls do u intend keeping them for egg purpose? If so, will it be semi-intensive or just intensive? I will be glad to hear from u
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
kennethfranc:

Good day sir
Please am inspired from your thread to give noilers a try with the intention of selling @5weeks but after going to the market to get some inquiry on the sales and was told that its only old noilers are sold there
NB: this is the general market where birds are sold

Please whats your suggestion on this sir

If I get you right, you want to explore the possibilities of going into brooding & selling off at 5 weeks right? That's a good one and even better with the information given (no one into it at the moment in that locality).

Just like how I ventured into it, I created the market and carved a niche in the hearts of rural people living in my immediate environs by advertising my big birds for them to see over time. Everyone kept asking how & where I got the birds from; it was more of a PR job I was doing. Before long and coupled with God's grace, I began pushing out roughly 500 kuroilers/noilers on a 4-6weeks basis.

Moreover, I took it upon myself to always do follow up with each and every customer at zero cost. I even sometimes go the extent of offering free medications (well, all na organics sha) to those who need it.

My boss, I wouldn't mind exploring your place ooooo... grin. On a serious note, do your homework and see if it is indeed something profitable to venture into or simply grow to maturity like you rightly said.

1 Like

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by gungab(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2021
kennethfranc:

Happy new year sir
Pls do u intend keeping them for egg purpose?
If so, will it be semi-intensive or just intensive?
I will be glad to hear from u

I later found out they are Cockerel, so have sold them out for Christmas.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by kennethfranc(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
gungab:

I later found out they are Cockerel, so have sold them out for Christmas.
So sad
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by kennethfranc(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
jidestroud:

If I get you right, you want to explore the possibilities of going into brooding & selling off at 5 weeks right? That's a good one and even better with the information given (no one into it at the moment in that locality).

Just like how I ventured into it, I created the market and carved a niche in the hearts of rural people living in my immediate environs by advertising my big birds for them to see over time. Everyone kept asking how & where I got the birds from; it was more of a PR job I was doing. Before long and coupled with God's grace, I began pushing out roughly 500 kuroilers/noilers on a 4-6weeks basis.

Moreover, I took it upon myself to always do follow up with each and every customer at zero cost. I even sometimes go the extent of offering free medications (well, all na organics sha) to those who need it.

My boss, I wouldn't mind exploring your place ooooo... grin. On a serious note, do your homework and see if it is indeed something profitable to venture into or simply grow to maturity like you rightly said.
Thanks for that piece
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by kennethfranc(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
I've actually made up my mind to start by the first week of February against Easter
I will need preparation tips from you Please
Like estimated cost for raising 25 chicks from DOC to maturity, feeding, medication etc
I have been so passionate about livestock farming but kick-starting have been a barrier which I believe I am ready to overcome
jidestroud:

I meant in terms of turnovers, not even with their relatively fixed prices.

Nevertheless, it's still an opinion. I do have friends who wouldn't do anything outside cockerels undecided
Please I need your input sir
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by judajix(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oga Jide Sir, please can I get your phone number, need to give my mum, she wants to expand her poultry business, she has been doing at small scale and I feel like she needs help and tips this time

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.