Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old - Agriculture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old (94653 Views)

Starting Kuroiler Farm. Journey With Us. / My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old / Cost Of Feed From 1,000 Birds To 10,000 Birds From The 1st Wk To 8th Or 18th Wk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by trychris: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
jidestroud:

Noilers from what the poster said.

They looked very much like Cockerels now that he has confirmed it. But really are there white noilers?
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
trychris:

They looked very much like Cockerels now that he has confirmed it. But really are there white noilers?
I'm glad that was cleared.
To answer your question, Nope! To the best of my knowledge, I doubt. But then again, all the kuroilers I have ever raised are whites.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
judajix:
Oga Jide Sir, please can I get your phone number, need to give my mum, she wants to expand her poultry business, she has been doing at small scale and I feel like she needs help and tips this time
Wow, that's interesting. You can reach out to me on telegram. RockkLee or via mail.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by balogwink: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
What your feeding formula/schedule
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Next batch in progress. Let's see how this Northern South-West affects us. cry

1 Like

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by kennethfranc(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2021
jidestroud:
Next batch in progress. Let's see how this Northern South-West affects us. cry

Boss.. nah Noilers abi?
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
kennethfranc:

Boss.. nah Noilers abi?
Yes boss. (Foreign turkeys inclusive)
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by kennethfranc(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
jidestroud:
Yes boss. (Foreign turkeys inclusive)
Wow... Salute!!
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
kennethfranc:

Wow... Salute!!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Noiler birds for Sales:

Females only
(Give away price)

Local turkeys also available.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by gokpoechi(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:
Noiler birds for Sales:

Females only
(Give away price)

How do I get in touch with you please?

I need some of the Noilers and Local Turkeys
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2021
gokpoechi:

How do I get in touch with you please?

I need some of the Noilers and Local Turkeys
Sorry boss, the turkeys are almost sold out. Don't know how many you have in mind though.
Drop a contact I can reach you on.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by gokpoechi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
jidestroud:

Sorry boss, the turkeys are almost sold out. Don't know how many you have in mind though.
Drop a contact I can reach you on.

Mr Jide, na you be the boss o. We the boys are learning a great deal from your experience.

My WhatsApp 08022433245.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sold out!!!

Thanks grin
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
Certainly not the best of times for poultry farmers as more and more farms are collapsing under the ever increasing prices of feeds. Farmers are definitely not encouraged at all and I can see how newbies are confused on how people are claiming that it is profitable to raise any of the poultry farm animals in this difficult times.

Just this morning, I got a call from a newbie farmer who wanted to dispose of his noiler/turkey birds due to the ever rising price of feeds which has eaten deep into his calculated supposed profit grin. After much persuasion not to sell, we put them up for sales and if not all has been sold ( who go see awuff wey no go buy?? 7weeks going 8 at that price shocked ).

There goes another farmer. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by aliadi2: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
jidestroud:
Certainly not the best of times for poultry farmers as more and more farms are collapsing under the ever increasing prices of feeds. Farmers are definitely not encouraged at all and I can see how newbies are confused on how people are claiming that it is profitable to raise any of the poultry farm animals in this difficult times.

Just this morning, I got a call from a newbie farmer who wanted to dispose of his noiler/turkey birds due to the ever rising price of feeds which has eaten deep into his calculated supposed profit grin. After much persuasion not to sell, we put them up for sales and if not all has been sold ( who go see awuff wey no go buy?? 7weeks going 8 at that price shocked ).

Most people who go into poultry farming forget that there are going to be challenges. And most of them don't have the passion for agric and passion is one of the things you need in this business. Am a newbie also but we die here no matter what.

1 Like

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by aliadi2: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
jidestroud:

Most people who go into poultry farming forget that there are going to be challenges. And most of them don't have the passion for agric and passion is one of the things you need in this business. Am a newbie also but i shall see it to the end no matter what.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by aliadi2: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
jidestroud:

Most people who go into poultry farming forget that there are going to be challenges. And most of them don't have the passion for agric and passion is one of the things you need in this business. Am a newbie also but i shall see it to the end no matter what.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
aliadi2:

grin
Oga boss, it goes beyond passion sir. How does passion sustain a farmer who has a thousand noiler/broiler chickens on his farm? If my passion isn't bring in profits and causing me heartaches/sleeplessness then I would have to rethink the said passion biko grin
This is business we are talking about. I found my niche on time and I don't think I will be going into large scale of growing chickens off seasons anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2021
jidestroud:
Noiler birds for Sales:

Females only
(Give away price)

Are these still available? If No, can you help me get? I'll be needing 10 females and 1 male.

Oga Jide please be responding to your chats I beg you.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by amadasunfarm(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
please can I use four of my spare rooms in the pig pen for chicken old layers before I build my poultry pen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDoPwdY1zz0&t=60s
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
YES

Another sets of Noilers available for sales.

Limited stock again.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by doffman: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
jidestroud:
Next batch starts soon. By His grace, I will be doing 200 Noilers, 100 Guinea fowls,100 foreign turkeys, & 50 quails.

What about kuroila ?
I hope rearing Kuroila still good ?
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2021
doffman:

What about kuroila ?
I hope rearing Kuroila still good ?

Kuroilers are also good breeds. You could try your hands on a few.

Getting my hands on an unadulterated stock is my problem right now.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by kennethfranc(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
jidestroud:

Getting my hands on an adulterated stock is my problem right now.
You mean you want to take to a higher level by massive breeding?
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by doffman: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
jidestroud:

Getting my hands on an unadulterated stock is my problem right now.
OK thank you..

Am planning to buy one carton from afrimash this week. I hope afrimash is good ?
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by jidestroud(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
doffman:

OK thank you..

Am planning to buy one carton from afrimash this week. I hope afrimash is good ?
Okay boss. Although I have my reservations, but, you can go ahead and get your kuroiler birds from them.
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by doffman: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2021
jidestroud:

Okay boss. Although I have my reservations, but, you can go ahead and get your kuroiler birds from them.

Please boss,

1. Is it a must for a female Kuroila to mate with the male kuroila before they will start laying egg?

2. Can the Kuroila lay egg hachable with incubator?
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by kennethfranc(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
doffman:

Please boss,

1. Is it a must for a female Kuroila to mate with the male kuroila before they will start laying egg?

Permission to reply!

1. No... Females hens lays eggs with or without the presence of the males but they need males to lay FERTILE eggs

2. With the presence of a rooster(male chicken) their eggs will be hatchable
Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by kennethfranc(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
doffman:

Please boss,

Permission to reply!

1. No... Female hen lays eggs with or without the presence of the males but they need males to lay FERTILE eggs

Re: My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old by doffman: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
kennethfranc:

Permission to reply!

1. No... Female hen lays eggs with or without the presence of the males but they need males to lay FERTILE eggs

Thank you so much !
I really appreciate .I pray more knowledge to your brain !

This is my plan:

I will select good male and female Kuroila and keep them separate in one segmented place so that I will be using them for fertilised egg that will be used for incubation to maintain the new Kuroila breed to the farm .

I will used the rest for only un fertilised eggs and meet production.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.