Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nairaland Paypal Guru. Is This Guy Scamming Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Paypal Guru. Is This Guy Scamming Me? (463 Views)

Motorist Calls Out Fuel Attendants For Allegedly 'scamming' Customers (video) / Nairaland PayPal Community: Frequently Asked Questions And Answers / Help!!! First Bank PLC Has Been Scamming Me Of My Hard Hustled Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Paypal Guru. Is This Guy Scamming Me? by pakpan89(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
I told this guy to give me a verified Paypal account, let me transfer to him to credit my account in Naira. He gave me an unverified account. Not knowing it was an unverified account, I transferred the money to him only for the money to show PENDING - unverified account. I raised a case on the resolution center. Would he not respond to the case and the money would return to my account. He says he has done it that I should wait that Paypal would refund, but the money is yet in my account. And Paypal has given me till 7/1/2019 to resolve it with him or lose the money. Is he scamming me?

I want to know so I hit the escalate button and escalate it to Paypal before 7/1/2019 to get back my money.
Re: Nairaland Paypal Guru. Is This Guy Scamming Me? by josephsm823(m): 4:14am On Dec 30, 2018
pakpan89:
I told this guy to give me a verified Paypal account, let me transfer to him to credit my account in Naira. He gave me an unverified account. Not knowing it was an unverified account, I transferred the money to him only for the money to show PENDING - unverified account. I raised a case on the resolution center. Would he not respond to the case and the money would return to my account. He says he has done it that I should wait that Paypal would refund, but the money is yet in my account. And Paypal has given me till 7/1/2019 to resolve it with him or lose the money. Is he scamming me?

I want to know so I hit the escalate button and escalate it to Paypal before 7/1/2019 to get back my money.
did he show you proof that the money is pending?

you can ask him for a video login
Re: Nairaland Paypal Guru. Is This Guy Scamming Me? by Kasshii: 5:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Take this up through the right channel
Re: Nairaland Paypal Guru. Is This Guy Scamming Me? by Delinite: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2018
pakpan89:

If he can't show u recent prove of the fund still on Pending, then I'm sorry u are been scammed. You better go and escalate the case so you won't loose completely. Don't wait for him to show you any prove. Go ahead and escalate the case pending when the fund is been cleared in his account and you have been paid before cancelling the dispute.
No room for scammers to breath fresh air anymore
Re: Nairaland Paypal Guru. Is This Guy Scamming Me? by pakpan89(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Delinite:

If he can't show u recent prove of the fund still on Pending, then I'm sorry u are been scammed. You better go and escalate the case so you won't loose completely. Don't wait for him to show you any prove. Go ahead and escalate the case pending when the fund is been cleared in his account and you have been paid before cancelling the dispute.
No room for scammers to breath fresh air anymore
. Ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Hit Addax Petroleum Nigeria, As All Six Gms Resign / Pure Business Opportunity / [NEW][HQ] Verified Google ADWORDS Account With Free $350 Ad Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.