Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims (3512 Views)

I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by hahn(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
If He's only an imagination, then so are you, because the same way i'm talking to you is the way i talked to Him.

If fact i feel His presence, but can only feel your absence.

So if He's indeed only an imagination then you are more so, and do not exist.

Lol

Take a selfie with your god let's see and I will do the same

#imaginationchallenge grin

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2019
hahn:

Lol

Take a selfie with your god let's see and I will do the same

#imaginationchallenge grin
No just take a selfie for the two of us, and I would use your own selfie to prove to you that God truly exists, as you are just a human dust ant version of Him, and i'm understating it to a huge degree.

So you should understand why I can't use a atom sized camera to take a selfie of your omnipresent Creator.
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by hahn(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
No just take a selfie for the two of us, and I would use your own selfie to prove to you that God truly exists, as you are just a human dust ant version of Him, and i'm understating it to a huge degree.

So you should understand why I can't use a dust ant camera to take a selfie of your omnipresent Creator.

Lol. Too much talk to defend your imagination grin
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2019
hahn:

Lol. Too much talk to defend your imagination grin
Another way to say i throw in the towel, I perfectly understand.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

You can never benefit from what you don’t believe in. I teach what the Bible teaches and it works for anyone that believes. And I thank God that many have been calling to share their testimonies.

If you say divine healing is fake, then I can easily see why you cannot benefit from it and that leaves no more argument with you. Faith is a choice not a gift/by force.

Happy new year again!
a lot believed and still died, do you want to deny this?
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
nwabekeyi:
a lot believed and still died, do you want to deny this?

Not so bro. Whosoever Believes shall be saved. So many things have been mistaken for faith. That is why Faith needs to be cultivated, so that you’d know exactly how to operate it. What so many people call Faith is only mental accent. Faith is more than that.

That is why God has sent me to this generation to teach faith. And that is exactly what I have been doing.

Check Jesus’ ministry, he had to teach before people could operate their faith. Most of the people that got miracles under Jesus’ ministry got it based on their faith, not on Jesus’

So bro, you can build your faith, and their is only one way this can be done, you’d find it in Roms 10:17, it is by hearing and understanding God’d Word.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

Not so bro. Whosoever Believes shall be saved. So many things have been mistaken for faith. That is why Faith needs to be cultivated, so that you’d know exactly how to operate it. What so many people call Faith is only mental accent. Faith is more than that.

That is why God has sent me to this generation to teach faith. And that is exactly what I have been doing.

Check Jesus’ ministry, he had to teach before people could operate their faith. Most of the people that got miracles under Jesus’ ministry got it based on their faith, not on Jesus’

So bro, you can build your faith, and their is only one way this can be done, you’d find it in Roms 10:17, it is by hearing and understanding God’d Word.
you have proof for all these?
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
nwabekeyi:
you have proof for all these?

More than enough proof bro. I can never be sick, after what Jesus had done in Matt 8:17/1 Pet 2:24. Look with me in 1 Pet 2:24

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

If you will look at the last phrase in this text, you will notice that it says you WERE healed. That is past tense not present or future tense. It is something he has already done. Believers just need to see this and “press” into it

You will see a clearer picture of what Jesus came to do in Gal 3:13-14. It says he came to redeem us from the curse of the law, which is three fold: Sin, sickness, and poverty.

I wish you will join my faith and healing class. I can’t finish teaching these things here.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by GoodMuyis(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
HardMirror:
rubbish! Who told you those dying did not have faith? I hope you find yourself in that situation and die so we can say you died because you didnt have faith. What rubbish.

I have seen a lot of people with hope
I have seen a lot of people with positive thinking
But have seen few people with FAITH

Faith is neither Positive thinking nor Hope

Faith In God for Miraculous goes beyond just believing. Exodus 15:2 lays the foundation before believing

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

More than enough proof bro. I can never be sick, after what Jesus had done in Matt 8:17/1 Pet 2:24. Look with me in 1 Pet 2:24

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

If you will look at the last phrase in this text, you will notice that it says you WERE healed. That is past tense not present or future tense. It is something he has already done. Believers just need to see this and “press” into it

You will see a clearer picture of what Jesus came to do in Gal 3:13-14. It says we came to redeem us from the curse of the law, which is three fold: Sin, sickness, and poverty.

I wish you will join my faith and healing class. I can’t finish teaching this things here.
you can't prove anything with the Bible because the Bible is fake and Hoax.

I was thinking you will give video evidences or perform a miracle here
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
nwabekeyi:
you can't prove anything with the Bible because the Bible is fake and Hoax.

I was thinking you will give video evidences or perform a miracle here

And that is why faith is not by force. It is for whosoever believes. I see you don’t fall into that category YET, and I cannot force nothing on you, just like you can’t force nothing you believe on me.

I see no point for an argument with you bro. We believe differently. Have the best!

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

And that is why faith is not by force. It is for whosoever believes. I see you don’t fall into that category YET, and I cannot force nothing on you, just like you can’t force nothing you believe on me.

I see no point for an argument with you bro. We believe differently. Have the best!
it's possible to also have faith in lies.
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
PastorDavidAwuj:

I use to believe in these until I started using my brain effectively.
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
nwabekeyi:
I use to believe in these until I started using my brain effectively.

All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
nwabekeyi:
it's possible to also have faith in lies.

Whatsoever works for you bro.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Starfx(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Martinez19:
The arrogance of the no true Scotsmen fallacy. Believing in god is faith; believing he heals and he can heal you is faith and praying to him is faith. All these faiths combined is enough for any serious god but it seems that's not enough for yahweh. Perhaps, he wants the faith that entails the greatest expression of delusion eg. Still hoping god will make one's cancer go away after it has progressed and one is loosing consciousness. In fact why would a god who wants to see you live require faith? If I saw my son sick, I wouldn't wait for him to ask, I would rush him to the hospital?

Exactly what u don't understand,.. Maybe lemme start from what faith is.
Faith is a total believe in something or someone.
When we talk about faith in God, we don't refer to believing that there is God, but believing that Jesus Christ died for your sins and by so u are no longer in ur sins.

Having believed, u now come into sonship (romans 8vs14)

Maybe from this u can now understand why God insists on faith
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Martinez19(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Starfx:

Exactly what u don't understand,.. Maybe lemme start from what faith is.
Faith is a total believe in something or someone.
When we talk about faith in God, we don't refer to believing that there is God, but believing that Jesus Christ died for your sins and by so u are no longer in ur sins.

Having believed, u now come into sonship (romans 8vs14)

Maybe from this u can now understand why God insists on faith
Mtewwwww.

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Starfx(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Martinez19:
Mtewwwww.

I had questions about Christianity when I was younger

But now, I have experienced Christ.. And I can tell you, the supernatural exists.. Just believe that he died for your sins. Then u will experience him too.
Who knows u might come here and testify grin
Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by TruthinAction: 3:01am On Jan 17, 2019
HardMirror:

My first question:

You claim that jesus has paid for the healing of believers

Why are there blind, crippled Christians. What about the millions with renal failures, those who have cancer, those with aids etc and above all those that are amputated?

Yes, Jesus took our sicknesses away but every Christian has a role to play to appropriate the blessing in his life.

First, some Christians are ignorant of the fact that Jesus took their sicknesses away. So they remain sick for lack of knowledge.

Second, the few who know and are still sick have not acted their faith. God only responds to faith. The just shall live by faith, the Scripture says.

Third, act of sin or disobedience can open the door for the devil to afflict you. If you want to enjoy Divine Health, stay out of sin.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
HardMirror:

My first question:

You claim that jesus has paid for the healing of believers

Why are there blind, crippled Christians. What about the millions with renal failures, those who have cancer, those with aids etc and above all those that are amputated?
Leave him alone!

What did you expect when you decided not to wait and leave the job of true disciples in the hands of quacks?

The opportunity those of his kind have is that which the likes of you who left the work of God have accorded them.

So why are you complaining eh?

It's either you come back, take your rightful position and make such quacks run out of jobs, or you allow them to keep deceiving the gullible sheeple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 'Word Of Faith' Movement And 'Prosperity Gospel' / Viaro Bares It All - His views on Religion. / Is church an investment??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.