Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) (40502 Views)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
All these pentecostal churches will kill someonee in this country. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by SarkinYarki: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
hisgrace090:
If 3 days of praying and fasting can deliver entire land of neneva what on earth is he praying and fasting for 14 days?

bible verse ?
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
LMAO you are not serious aswear
sapeleboi:
his faith was not 2 strong for the fasting and prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by frozen70(f): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
The fasting affect him due to low sugar and blood supply to the brain

Am not in the medical,
but shortage of blood sugar and blood supply to the brain affects the brain,
making the patient to start talking out of point

A bottle of coke would have revived him and sustain him till he gets medical attention
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Ubdavis(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Over righteousness is a sin. U most do everything in moderation.
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Ubdavis(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=boss1310 post=74280389] I once had a sales girl who was ill with something either malaria or something of the like cos her body temperature was off the roof.I told her to take a break and advised her to visit a hospital but this girl boldly told me that her church doesn't allow medicine and that she is fasting,I now force her to stop coming to work and called the person who brought her to me who in turn fixed a meeting between me and her parents but her parents insisted she must not visit the hospital even though I offered to pay the bill.as for me I angrily walked out and told them she won't come back to my place till she visits the hospital
long story short the girl died three weeks later and this was in 2015.the idiotic parents came to inform me it was God that took her and I told them to the hearing of everyone that they and whoever owns their church murdered their daughter cos God knows nothing about it and if there is hell am sure their daughter is there now.
people are so stupid when it comes to religion always thinking about"divine"help,how can you starve yourself for 14 days and expect to be alright nonsense[/qukill

God doesn't kill
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by UncleDeeee(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Let them give him FOOD
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by dingbang(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
1Ronaldo:
Blame Ketones.
Nothing spiritual there.
You people should read about the biochemistry of fasting and starvation.
Been long I read that sha but to summarize, when you are fasting the body tries to still provide energy to the body and brain. It starts with converting glycogen in your liver to glucose.. On day 4/5 of fating, it goes to fat converting it to ketones and sugar..
If you are still foolish and still fasting, it jumps from fat to proteins all in a bit to keep u alive.

The primary source of energy to the brain is glucose. In periods of starvation, ketones to take over and this can reformat your brain(lol)...

Nothing spiritual about it at all.
Blame the ketones.
biochemist grin
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by nazablossom(f): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hunger has touched his medulla oblongata grin. Hunger bad really
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
boss1310:
I once had a sales girl who was ill with something either malaria or something of the like cos her body temperature was off the roof.I told her to take a break and advised her to visit a hospital but this girl boldly told me that her church doesn't allow medicine and that she is fasting,I now force her to stop coming to work and called the person who brought her to me who in turn fixed a meeting between me and her parents but her parents insisted she must not visit the hospital even though I offered to pay the bill.as for me I angrily walked out and told them she won't come back to my place till she visits the hospital
long story short the girl died three weeks later and this was in 2015.the idiotic parents came to inform me it was God that took her and I told them to the hearing of everyone that they and whoever owns their church murdered their daughter cos God knows nothing about it and if there is hell am sure their daughter is there now.
people are so stupid when it comes to religion always thinking about"divine"help,how can you starve yourself for 14 days and expect to be alright nonsense
Hmmmmmmm, I was observing a 3days dry fasting (used to it) recently and I noticed that I was too weak to continue, I had to stop because I knew my health wasn't strong enough for it as at that time.
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
我什么都
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Penboy: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Excess ketone in his brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
boss1310:
I once had a sales girl who was ill with something either malaria or something of the like cos her body temperature was off the roof.I told her to take a break and advised her to visit a hospital but this girl boldly told me that her church doesn't allow medicine and that she is fasting,I now force her to stop coming to work and called the person who brought her to me who in turn fixed a meeting between me and her parents but her parents insisted she must not visit the hospital even though I offered to pay the bill.as for me I angrily walked out and told them she won't come back to my place till she visits the hospital
people are so stupid when it comes to religion always thinking about"divine"help,how can you starve yourself for 14 days and expect to be alright nonsense
christianity is someway synonymous to stupidity. You have go far to understand the religion very well before you pratice it or else, one 'd end up loosing everything. I mean both earth and heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:
Prolly has cerebral malaria ,or some _shit like that.

It could also be low blood sugar, or some _shit like that.

Or has been demonically possessed because he was fasting to edify man/self, not Christ.

Long and short is improper and misguided fasting can fvck you up in so many ways. He is even lucky to be alive.

Are you a medical doctor
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Ishilove: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2018
junkiesneverdie:

Are you a medical doctor
Nope. Experience
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Xinzu: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2018
Ishilove:
Prolly has cerebral malaria ,or some _shit like that.

It could also be low blood sugar, or some _shit like that.

Or has been demonically possessed because he was fasting to edify man/self, not Christ.

Long and short is improper and misguided fasting can fvck you up in so many ways. He is even lucky to be alive.

MFM babe, whuzz good?
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Pharmtj: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2018
1Ronaldo:
Blame Ketones.
Nothing spiritual there.
You people should read about the biochemistry of fasting and starvation.
Been long I read that sha but to summarize, when you are fasting the body tries to still provide energy to the body and brain. It starts with converting glycogen in your liver to glucose.. On day 4/5 of fating, it goes to fat converting it to ketones and sugar..
If you are still foolish and still fasting, it jumps from fat to proteins all in a bit to keep u alive.

The primary source of energy to the brain is glucose. In periods of starvation, ketones to take over and this can reformat your brain(lol)...

Nothing spiritual about it at all.
Blame the ketones.
beautifully true.you have said it all. you da the medical line abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Shuugar98(f): 12:16am On Dec 30, 2018
foreign religion has fried the brains of africans

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by bossrillboss: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2018
hungry reset d man brain nd body systems grin grin

Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Twizzy30(m): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=Ubdavis post=74281033][/quote]so it's the devil that kills?
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Ishilove: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2018
Xinzu:

She edited my words, I didn't write that.
Coward. I bin tink sey you get craze.

Since you have the mind to disrespect people then you should also have the mind to bear the consequences.
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by fykes(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2018
People should be careful of where they go in the name of church. There are so many shrines disguised as churches these days. So many fetish priests in suits.
This one prolly don't know that fasting is also demonic event.
He must have opened doors for demon possession by chanting incantations.
U don't carry God on one hand and demons on the other...

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by stanliwise(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2018
boss1310:
My brother no be small something o. wetin person no go see for this third world country. people have overstressed religion to provide what it shouldn't all because our so called leader that we forcefully placed there are mere figure heads.
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by joyousever(f): 1:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by AHCB: 1:50am On Dec 30, 2018
Ishilove:

A liar AND a coward.

*shudder

AHCB_, you have been right all along.
what gives?
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Rhea(f): 2:17am On Dec 30, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-goes-mad-prolonged-fasting-praying/

The guy has transcended into the spirit world and can now chit chat with the omonobanebonukuakpolokpolo grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 30, 2018
it beats my imagination why one has to go hungry to the point of death before god listens.. RELIGION truly is a mind fvck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.