Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? (34997 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by kfrancise(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2007
Frank Edoho In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Marriage In Trouble

Katherine Edoho's interview

Here's what Katherine had to say about her husband and marriage.

Headline: "Frank Edoho is a beast. He batters me at the slightest provocation" - Wife

You courted each other for close to five years, did you notice any trace of swiftness to anger in him in those days?

Katherine "No. You could see snippets of temper then, but that's where it ends. Do you think if I had seen this I would have entered? He is a generous man but because he is generous does not mean he would beat everything he has given me?"

So, what actually caused this last beating?"

He said I wanted to run away with his kids. I told him I wanted to travel so that we could take a break a little. I told him I was traveling to Brazil because I didn't want him to trace my whereabouts until after one week. Perhaps he would have enough time to calm down. I was expecting him to sit me down and ask "Why Brazil?" instead he started shouting, saying I want to take his kids from him. He got violently physical, he took my box from me. I travelled without anything. He trailed me to the airport to beg me and I said "Don't come near me, you cannot be a mad man in the morning, and you are sane in the afternoon. He was coming close to me, I was moving back. He said why are you moving back? I said you are asking me? Do I know the next thing you would do here?" Then, I was bleeding, because he pushed me and I cut my leg somewhere. I was not supposed to travel with our son, because he was dragging him with me. I started crying, telling the cabin members not to leave me behind. So I was running and putting pressure on my leg and bleeding the more. When I came back, I told my younger brother "Please, the kind of beating they gave me before I travelled, I cannot take it two times. Help me to come and pack my belongings, just your presence alone, if you don't come with me, I'll take police to go and pack my things from the house because I need peace. For now, I cannot have it at home. When we reached home, my son said "Mummy, didnt daddy say you should not come back to the house?"

In the course of those beatings, have you ever retaliated physically?

"It's instinctive, I grew up with boys. Somehow I'll fight back or push, but you can't compare a woman's strenght to that of a man. The last beating was something else. I was busy dodging my eyes because Frank punched me as if he was fighting with his fellow man. For many days I couldn't make use of my left eye. I wore glasses throughout my stay in Cameroun. I kept crying and shouting "my mummy o". The headache? It was migrain times ten."

Frank also said he doesn't like you mingling with unmarried women, don't you think he has a point?"

"Like what? I only have two unmarried friends. One is my brother's fiancee, the other is Thelma, my colleague in NTA."

"Whats the reason he gives for not wanting Thelma by your side?"

"He says he doesn't like her aura, and I tell him I don't like your PA's aura too. I don't evidence against his PA, but there is something about him that is not just right. I am perceptive. There is something about that guy that is not quite right."

But the bible says women should submit to their husbands. If you do away with these single women, don't you think there will be peace in your home?

"I just told you that the last time he beat me was because we were supposed to meet somewhere at a particular time. I was delayed somehow, so when I got to a place, I didn't see him. He later called me and said "where are you" I said I was at home. He said, "Liar". I told him I went for salsa that I had gone home. He didn't believe me. Now, what has single girls got to do with that?. I don't involve my friends in anything about my home. I've left home, I paid for a place I wouldn't want disclosed. He sees the kids in their school."

What do you think would serve as a solution to all these?

"He's making a move for reconciliation (shows this reporter two different text messages from Frank) "I apologise for having slapped you, I really admit that what I did was beastly. But please come back, I've learnt my lesson". My sister, it's not coming back, it's how do we stop that?"

She went on and on, I'm stopping here 'because I'm tired of typing.

Seriously, I don't know what to say, except that I'm a little disappointed that Frank hits women (His wife can't lie can she?). I remember inviting them to my Magazine launch last year and they both honored my invitation. I sat beside them and thought they made a perfect couple. Young, good looking, with great jobs.

Well, I guess it's not always as it seems, right?

http://lindaikeji..com/2007/11/katherine-edohos-interview.html

What do you guys think? lipsrsealed

Stay on for more stories from this wink
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2007
I dont want to believe this. I am shocked
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by ayeesha: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2007
my dear, shocked is an understatement! shocked
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by larrybabe: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
Now before you start getting shocked, is there a link to this story before we conclude?
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Egavlas(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
Its an incredible story, unless you provide us a link or tell us which magazine the interview is featured and where to buy it.

I can't just picture the Frank on TV in that state.

If its not true, be sure that you will be investigated for trying to bring someone's name to disrepute

On the other hand if its true, then people, you now see that its not all that glitters that is
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by juninho(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ potser
u should be sure of what u put out for others to read.
u could be landing urself in an action for libel with this your story.
even if ur story is true, u ought to knowthis is not the medium to air such stories.
try looking for a better thing to do than spreading unsubstantiated trash.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by anusule(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
lol!

i think the story is real. its on linda ikeji's blog.

www.ajidesblog..com
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
holy mother of GOD !! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by AKO1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2007
I dont believe this guy/babe.
Cuz Katherine was on M-net's Moments with Mo just this evening and all she said didn't suggest any such thing.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by showbobo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
I Think that guy should be in the ZOO cos thats where he belongs.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by beeyodun(f): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILIONIAR QUESTION

A MAN THAT BOX HIS WIFE IS CALLED, ?

(a) heartless (b) beast (c) frank edoho (d) all of the above.

ANS;    D
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by DisGuy: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
na wa cant she call the police abi
she should get her brothers/agberos to do him in wink
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by SweetT1: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
This is modern days Nigerian marriage for you !
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by texazzpete(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
Sometimes i shudder at the duplicity and hypocrisy exhibited by Nigerians.
When someone made an unsubstantiated (turned out to be false!) accusation against Oprah, we had many pages of Naija people abusing her and her family tree.
Now someone provides a story on a nigerian celebrity and suddenly we hear the voice of caution. Nice.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Seun(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2007
Who is the best boxer on Nigerian Television? Mr. Frank Edoho! Regular practice makes him perfect! cheesy
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by romeo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
are you related to Oprah?

I will not judge the man because i don't know him and i have not heard from him, so it's still a one sided story.
And some women can look for trouble too and after narrate the story like if they are saints
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by DisGuy: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2007
this is what i like about some educated Nigerian women, they know how to take beating
after all the shakara they do when are they young about not taking nonsense from any man
they see generous man they take beating- SHAME!!
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by easimoni(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
texazzpete:

Sometimes i shudder at the duplicity and hypocrisy exhibited by Nigerians.
When someone made an unsubstantiated (turned out to be false!) accusation against Oprah, we had many pages of Naija people abusing her and her family tree.
Now someone provides a story on a nigerian celebrity and suddenly we hear the voice of caution. Nice.

So true, I feel you on this. He should be suspended from his job pending investigation. Once u put yourself out there, the standards must be higher. Or are his employers saying wife-beaters are welcome to represent them? And to the interviewer asking about wives being submissive, he should read the verse that comes right before that one.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by Zandra1(f): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ topic, I have no idea who the two people involved are but if this story is true then its plain disgusting. The interviewer that made a comment about peace being in the woman's home if she didnt hang out with her single friends needs a resounding slap. Thats a stupid question. Whether this story is true or not stuff like this happens. So many marriages esp. lots of Nigerian marriages Ive seen here in the U.S are just shows. They pretend like all is well in public when they aint. Some of them beat the crap out of each other and some are blatantly obvious at times.

If this is true then the lady should tell her brothers so that they would teach the guy a lesson he would never forget in a hurry. Women like this should know that they aint married to a man but an animal. Yes they're married to beasts. No one should live with a beast cause they're meant to live in forests after being castrated and branded with hot irons esp. if the beast is in human form ie an abuser. Life is too short that its appalling what some people go thru in the name of having a Mr. or Mrs. included in their name. No matter what a woman/man does they shouldn't lay a hand on each other in the name of beating or whatever.

If this story is true, it proves that even celebrities can be very pathetic. It shows that in this instance all that glitters (in public) is not gold (in private).
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by texazzpete(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2007
romeo:

are you related to Oprah?

I will not judge the man because i don't know him and i have not heard from him, so it's still a one sided story.
And some women can look for trouble too and after narrate the story like if they are saints

Do i HAVE to be related to her before i strive to let the truth be heard? Did anyone hear Oprah's side of the story?

easimoni:

So true, I feel you on this. He should be suspended from his job pending investigation. Once u put yourself out there, the standards must be higher. Or are his employers saying wife-beaters are welcome to represent them? And to the interviewer asking about wives being submissive, he should read the verse that comes right before that one.

That's the tragedy about Nigeria. you'll probably still see this guy grinning happily on TV doing his thing. For sure in any western country his employers would first put the show on hold, then seriously consider firing him if their investigation reveals him to be guilty. but not Nigeria.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by hahaha2(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
I really dont no whether to believe this story or just to trash it, but the thing is that there are lots of peps who put out totally unfounded stories about celebs and all, to tarnish their images, and this might be one of those stories. So i will sincerly ask us nairalanders to treat this story with kid gloves until we ascertain the credibilty of this story, then we can cast as many stones as we wish, and thats my FRANK opinion.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by junegirl(f): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2007
I still don't want to believe it is true. I'd like to read the interview, not on Linda's blog but in the newspaper or magazine it was published.

But if it is true, well it's a real shame, not just on Frank but also on a relationship that has been on for years and has produced kids. It's a real shame.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by pastorking(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2007
kai frank,

please dont let me believe you did this to my sister.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by DisGuy: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
But the bible says women should submit to their husbands. If you do away with these single women, don't you think there will be peace in your home?
I bet that reporter is a God-fearing Christian [pukes] lipsrsealed

he must be a wife beater too! or perhaps she's used to getting punches day in day out!
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by georgee(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
Dis is unbelievable, nvr knew facial looks can be very deceptive.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by georgee(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2007
Dis is unbelievable, nvr knew facial looks can be very deceptive. Bekis.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by georgee(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2007
Dis is unbelievable, nvr knew facial looks can be very deceptive. Bekis.
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2007
can't help saying, chei shocked. at how gullible some people can be, they have even started abusing the man.

@poster

I went through the site, and noticed its a blog from a sensational magazine. it did not even give a direct link to the original story, no reference, quotation marks or in text citation used.

the question of credibility comes in. how credible is your source?

of all magazines to believe, its the encomium magazine shocked
when i was in nigeria, that magazine always had junk stories. except they have brushed up lipsrsealed

I was taught, to question the credibility of a source before accepting the news. because the media is very manipulative, they would do anything to attract the audience attention.
so till i see a credible source, am not believing the story. cool
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by spoilt(f): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2007
What kind of demented possessed man hits a woman abeg? angry
Wife beating is a deal breaker. Ive warned my husband that he doesnt even have to use his fists. Just threaten me and i strap the baby on my back and im gone!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

If Frank Edoho is a wife beater then shame on that cowardy custard! angry
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by texazzpete(m): 1:02am On Nov 22, 2007
spoilt:

What kind of demented possessed man hits a woman abeg? angry
Wife beating is a deal breaker. Ive warned my husband that he doesnt even have to use his fists. Just threaten me and i strap the baby on my back and im gone!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

If Frank Edoho is a wife beater then shame on that cowardy custard! angry

LOL! My babe gave me the same riot act, except that at times it involved scissors and my balls cheesy

Naturally, the warning was unneeded, i cannot be driven to hit a woman. that's cowardice!
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by spoilt(f): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2007
texazzpete:

LOL! My babe gave me the same riot act, except that at times it involved scissors and my balls cheesy

hehehehe! That one should put the fear of God in you! grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? by faketan(m): 1:19am On Nov 22, 2007
well I do not want to believe it istrue but if it is, he deserves a week vacation in the baboon section of Ibadan zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. / Chita Agwu Johnson Robbed In London / Shola Ogudu Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Pours Encomium On Son, Boluwatife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.