Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,707 members, 7,844,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money (29592 Views)

Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Pained nigga.

Stop mentioning me.

Go get a life and stop monitoring me.

I'm not the cause of your downfall.

Please leave me alone.

Useless thief

It will be better for my health to see a senseless olosho like you get the fu.. ck off my mention.Replying you will lead to depreciation of my brain. Now rush to that pubs in that ur area and service your waiting customers with that ur rotten cunt.

I must have forgotten! Remember to solicit for help from your friends on the best way to use makeups. You are looking like our ancient oracle with the nonsense you used on your DP.

Igbo kill you there. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by udemzyudex(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
this boy really lacks patience , see how he is talking like he sold something to davido and David didn't pay !!!!.. if I was David I wont give home the money after this video

You even listen to wetin him talk or your hand just dey scratch you?

1 Like

Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

It will be better for my health to see a senseless olosho like you get the fu.. ck off my mention.Replying you will lead to depreciation of my brain. Now rush to that pubs in that ur area and service your waiting customers with that ur rotten cunt.

I must have forgotten! Remember to solicit for help from your friends on the best way to use makeups. You are looking like our ancient oracle with the nonsense you used on your DP.

Igbo kill you there. Ode.

All this irrelevant writeup, for just one person? undecided

Now I'm convinced that, you are actually very jobless and stupid.

Will you get the fućk off my mention before I curse you.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
The little boy is in so much PAINS!
Davido, tell Lati to pick his calls o.
cheesy grin wink grin
No you JamaicanLove...case closed with that o!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

At least I make my money Legitimately!Apart from Oloshoism, what other thing are you good at?

Legitimate ke?
Who told you that I am olosho? upcoming olosho like you
Don't grade me to your stupid level
Money you say,lol.
You see am vert good at targeting jobless people like you.PEACE.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Some people no get balls, to mention. Lmao
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Legitimate ke?
Who told you that I am olosho? upcoming olosho like you
Don't grade me to your stupid level
Money you say,lol.
You see am vert good at targeting jobless people like you.PEACE.

You really don't need to deny it madam cheap Ashawo. I know your ashawo shop and trust me you charge 400naira. Putting senseless folks like you in their rightful place is my hobby.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Eating my dad's hard earned money.

Unlike you, who has used his parents for ritual.

I don't blame you, after all, you are an Ibo thief. That's what you guys are good at.

Money hungry sets of unfortunate thieves.

Goodnight.

Dad earned money indeed. In that dirty environment that looks like slums where AIDS infested oloshos ply their business. LMAO. When your dirty vagina dries up, travel down to the village and harvest your parents reproductive organs to enhance your Olosho business.

Goodnight kill you there. Lazy Ashawo who stinks to high heaven. can't just imagine the smell oozing out from that dead carcass on your DP. Pukes *
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Cigo1:
Lmao.
How far that foolish boy wey wizkid sign go starboy? I dey patiently wait for his song.

The boy might be foolish but we know he has great talent. You Your talent is making stupid comments on nairaland. Lass lass u go get small sense.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nwamaka1419:
learn how to love, stop hating, you will marry Igbo one day

An Igbo to marry that dirty girl(check his DP) with zero sense. Lols. You didn't pray well for Igbos sir.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Dad earned money indeed. In that dirty environment that looks like slums where AIDS infested oloshos ply their business. LMAO. When your dirty vagina dries up, travel down to the village and harvest your parents reproductive organs to enhance your Olosho business.

Goodnight kill you there. Lazy Ashawo who stinks to high heaven. can't just imagine the smell oozing out from that dead carcass on your DP. Pukes *

Stop telling us your life history, we've heard.

Shuo, dem swear for you?

If na curse, you no fit reject am?

Haba. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

An Igbo to marry that dirty girl(check his DP) with zero sense. Lols. You didn't pray well for Igbos sir.

Her.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

You really don't need to deny it madam cheap Ashawo. I know your ashawo shop and trust me you charge 400naira. Putting senseless folks like you in their rightful place is my hobby.

Yen yen yen.

Taah, get away you.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Gab25: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Do you know that whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data, buy credit, sell credit pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill,,, u can get PAID...also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly....... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money,,with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me How? 08 0842 268 95 just click this link You Can register here yourself https://salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Decryptor(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Anu

Papa gi anu!
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:36am On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yen yen yen.

Taah, get away you.

Weeee you keep kwayet
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Her.

Did I ask you to help tell me the gender of the person I quoted. Are you that jobless
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Stop telling us your life history, we've heard.
Shuo, dem swear for you?
If na curse, you no fit reject am?
Haba. God forbid bad thing.

You are repulsive in every sense of the word.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by LeanonGOD(m): 2:27am On Dec 30, 2018
An ingrate, he doesn't deserves one India rupee. smh.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by jclassiq(m): 3:59am On Dec 30, 2018
landmark86:
That boy na mumu
Davido wey give my brother 2m just because he carry Chioma from school to his hotel.

e carry am with plane?
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Makito015(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2018
The money you gave davido right or davido's own money.you guys don't pity these celebrities at all.
Davido once said that he has like 2M dollars and it is not among his asset
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

You are repulsive in every sense of the word.

Likewise you, tongue
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Likewise you, tongue

Apy Sunday.
I'm sure your wickedness has not allowed you to receive that two words for Sometime now sad
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by shakyum: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2018
This guy fúcked up. Nobody said the money was given to him, if I'm Davido, I will give another person the money and forget about him. Look at the way he is talking as if he gave David money to keep for him. SMH
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Apy Sunday.
I'm sure your wickedness has not allowed you to receive that two words for Sometime now sad

Your race are the wicked ones here.

Stop mentioning abeg, it's too early.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Your race are the wicked ones here.

Stop mentioning abeg, it's too early.

Do you have any race to start with? You are repulsive. Desist from quoting. Bad luck carrier.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Do you have any race to start with? You are repulsive. Desist from quoting. Bad luck carrier.

Epitome of stupidity

Go and pick a struggle and stop pestering me.

I don't owe you a thing.

I'm not the cause of your madness ma.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Epitome of stupidity

Go and pick a struggle and stop pestering me.

I don't owe you a thing.

I'm not the cause of your madness ma.

Point of correction. I'm a man not a hoe like you.
Which struggle? Struggle with a dirty girl whose makeup ability is such in a parlous state. You must be stupid for it to take you this long to establish the common fact that you are mad.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by pedrilo: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2018
Now I see why instablog is ahead of NL.
Majority of commenters here r brainless.
Go watch d video n hear davido saying d boy shud be given d 1m now now
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by hoojay1(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2018
Popular Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji has taken delivery of her son Jayce Jeremy's N120m Bentley Mulsanne earlier yesterday 29th December in Lagos, she made order for it just before the arrival of her billionaire son.

Read on:
https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2018/12/photos-linda-ikejis-son-jayce-takes-a-ride-in-his-120-million-naira-brand-new-bentley-mulsanne.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Navy Says Cute Abiola Is Serving One-Month Punishment For Ridiculing Police / RMD Warns Linda Ikeji Over N250M Home Story / Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.