Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money (29555 Views)

Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Danelo:
The guy can't wait to liberate his family from poverty.

grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by champman(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Shortyy:

I'll soon slap that ugly dirty wig off that your big forehead. Mkpi

And how do you intend on accomplishing that? undecided
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Twizzy30(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
jerflakes:

English is survived by a wife and three children

He will be missed

May his gentle soul rest in peace

Amen
you can just help her out instead of trying to sound like a prof. I'm sure you got her message.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
champman:
u are a fool

Nuisance
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nwamaka1419:
learn how to love, stop hating, you will marry Igbo one day

Thank you for.trying to sound cool, but No thanks
I can't and won't ever marry an Ibo dude.
JamaicanLove:
Lol

Just look at him ranting, as if he gave him the money to keep for him.

I'm sure he's an ibo dude. Very greedy and selfish sets of people.
why are u this stupid.watch the video on instablog,funny enuf his yoruba
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Miniso:
why are u this stupid.watch the video on instablog,funny enuf his yoruba

A stupid idiot, asking me, if I'm stupid.

Get sense small abeg.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Shortyy:

I'll soon slap that ugly dirty wig off that your big forehead. Mkpi

Coming from someone wearing a synthetic wig on her dp, lmao tongue
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Decryptor:

An Igbo boy of that age has a shop under his care and is saving money to start his own business. Unlike yoruba lazy touts who do nothing but yahoo yahoo beg e-money for change in instagram. Ewu!

Anu
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by jerflakes(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Twizzy30:
you can just help her out instead of trying to sound like a prof. I'm sure you got her message.

Wake keeping mass is tomorrow, 8pm

2 Likes

Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Do well to leave Igbos out of your stupidity.
See your face like a retired Olosho sef.Big Oponu.

You don't have enough balls, you upload your ugly dirty looking pic on your status.

Nigga is scared of bashing. Móron
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by manikspears: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Makito015:
Davido wouldn't want 1M to deface his reputation
I'm pretty sure he will give the guy the money

The money you gave davido right or davido's own money.you guys don't pity these celebrities at all.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chukabiz:

All these small small children. Turn back, there is no road where you are going.
I pray you receive sence before you become an adult

Keep shut.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Is that the name of the scum that sired you?

Matured illiterate.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
musa234:
This is not right dear, insulting a whole tribe .Tribalism is a cancer just like racism. Please let's learn to do away with it.

Okay
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Twizzy30(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
jerflakes:

Wake keeping mass is tomorrow, 8pm
your people's wake keeping i guess. And please kindly get off my mentions, you dumb af.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You don't have enough balls, you upload your ugly dirty looking pic on your status.

Nigga is scared of bashing. Móron

It's only a retired Olosho like you who goes about advertising her business under the disguise of DP. You are rotten. Hideous idiot.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Chukabiz(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Keep shut.
Okay sir. Continue with the life you are living. You will one day meet what will teach you a lesson in a hard way.
Carry on

1 Like

Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by jerflakes(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Twizzy30:
your people's wake keeping i guess.
And please kindly get off my mentions, you dumb af.

Opening prayers by 8:10am

Please be present

2 Likes

Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chukabiz:
Okay sir/Ma. Continue with the life you are living. You will one day meet what will teach you a lesson in a hard way.
Carry on

Prophet
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

It's only a retired Olosho like you who goes about advertising her business under the disguise of DP. You are rotten. Hideous idiot.

Pained nigga.

Stop mentioning me.

Go get a life and stop monitoring me.

I'm not the cause of your downfall.

Please leave me alone.

Useless thief
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Chukabiz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Keep shut.
Okay sir. Continue with the life you are living. You will one day meet what will teach you a lesson in a hard way.
Carry on
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chukabiz:
Carry on

Stop flooding my mention with your irrelevant messages.

Buffoon
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Chukabiz(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Prophet
unless you change. Just Bookmark this page.

1 Like

Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Chukabiz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Stop flooding my mention with your irrelevant messages.

Buffoon
May God forgive you
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
post=74278695:

Lol, you are so right man!

What do igbos have to do with this now?!
Why has tribalism eaten so deep into your brain (and your ilks!).
The way the youths of this country are going with all these tribal war, we wonder if your children in the future wont be killing themselves.
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM AND GET SENSE!

Please and please, don't you ever make any reference to any of my comment on any post here on NL.

And stop using me to gain likes. Thank you.
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
post=74278695:

Lol, you are so right man!

What do igbos have to do with this now?!
Why has tribalism eaten so deep into your brain (and your ilks!).
The way the youths of this country are going with all these tribal war, we wonder if your children in the future wont be killing themselves.
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM AND GET SENSE!

I can see that your life depends on the likes you accumulate here on NL. Kudos
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chukabiz:

May God forgive you

Amen oooooo
Re: Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money by Ayobami7(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Bedroom Video Of Ghanaian TV Girl And Married Man Leaks (video) / Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest / BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.