Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" (29866 Views)

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
The young wife of Ayaga Adetayo who goes by the name Adenike Gbeje, who was killed by gunmen has been thrown into mourning.

As reported by Brainnews earlier, the victim, Ayaga was shot dead by the assailants in front of the popular Tosin Alukomotor Park at Ajilosun area of Ado Ekiti, in the early hours of Thursday.

According to witnesses, the victim had attempted to challenge the driver of the car conveying the gunmen for reckless driving, following which the gunmen opened fire and shot him in the stomach and head.

The young widow toke to Facebook and posted photo of her late hubby and wrote:

“Now i realize this world is full of wicked people. Rip my lovely hubby”

Few days ago, December 18, Ayaga had celebrated his wife on her birthday. Below is the screenshot:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/wife-of-man-shot-dead-in-ekiti-cries-out-now-i-realize-this-world-is-full-of-wicked-people/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Sirbruno3000(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
U can say that again...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Kingsleydr(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Those guys were probably on a mission and they saw him as a threat ,in this life , it's not evry fight you should fight it's better to be called a coward @times and move on.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Oweku: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
No love again, no respect for human lives in Nigeria anymore.. cry

7 Likes

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na today he just know sey wicked people full this life.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
The man was a political appointee under Fayose's administration.

He was killed a day before he moved into his new house which he just built.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Haymaykar(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Too bad...R.I.P..Madam...:-(:-(

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Houseofglam7(f): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
May his soul Rest In peace

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by emeijeh(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Haymaykar:

Are you OK?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by babyfaceafrica: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
is she just knowing?..it is only the dead that are free and have peace

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Hunt3000: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Haymaykar:
Senseless cow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by swizzdre(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Madam please I need your number.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by priscaoge(f): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Living in a country where the lives of the citizens are not secured or valued is a huge risk! May God rest his soul and comfort U Dear!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by okomile(f): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Madam
Time will heal the wound.
Be strong and you will overcome.

So sad, what will be, will be. We cannot question God Almighty. He knows what we don't know.

RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by zicocards(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by utenwuson: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na wah ooo.... Just because person argue or rant say una drive reckless, na to shoot am? As in just like that them just carry gun the five who to kill abi wetin....... We all need gun chat, thank god I get my own..... Na to move one time

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by naijapikin2(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
RIP to the dead,take heart sister
Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by shadyLP(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na today u know say Nigeria wicked before? cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Jabioro: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Your hubby dey put mouth for wetin no concerned am...when l see you driven recklessly l pack myself commot for road before you pack me to great beyong or six feet park..See wetin Jack chan caused your husband.I'M A COWARD WHENEVER I SEE YOU WITH A GUN.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wicked people EVERYWHERE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Larryallovernig: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by chloride6: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
RIP Sir

Rest assured we go continue where you stop

Lefulelu
Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by ednut1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
I never stop when my car is bashed. After seeing what happened in maryland that year. Rip sir

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Can't wait to move to Iceland. RIP cry
Re: Wife Of Man Shot Dead In Ekiti Cries Out: “This World Is Full Of Wicked People" by Onyi22(f): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Haymaykar:
Please go back and read the post again but this time, read it gently before commenting

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. / Three Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Mowe (Photo) / Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.