Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (39208 Views)

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
LIE MOHAMMED has infected him with LIES
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by PenlsCaP: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hm
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by gistrepublic: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nawao, both of you don dey madt abi

Don't interfere.... Oh you common Nigerian...

These people have one thing in common.... They all have had a taste of the national cake.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by vegafbs: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Decryptor(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Broom waving wizard
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Chukabiz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
He is a liar but not the greatest.
The greatest LIAR is the world is the Nigerian Army.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by winterfell007(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
lilytender:
PDP projects that were commissioned by Buhari like the Lagos-Ibadan Railway which will be commissioned by Buhari. The Lagos-Ibadan expressway which PDP could not fix for 16 years but which Buhari has done to about 70% and will commission when completed? Or are you talking about the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges which Goatluck have constructed and commissioned?

It still would not change the fact that they initiated it, planned it, secured loans from China and other financial institutions to begin the construction. That alone was 80percent of the job done already, if they were still in power, I guess they would have been the ones commissioning it,
PmB only came in to the projects was already in full gear and about nearing completion and decided to claim it as his achievement, ko impossible!! Even Google will never ascribe that achievement to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lol.. "Disgrace to your race" .. Someone's spitting rhymes now
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by EhimenT(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
is dat so
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by jrusky(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
Reno stop taken these confused elements serious and by the way who the hell is Kenneth okonkwo? Is that not that guy with oversize hippo mouth shape old irrelevant nollywood actor

If in a spiritual world he understand what witches and wizard use broom for he will understand that anyone who accept that broom is under satanic spell so Okonkwo is under spell stop taken him serious he ain't understand what he swore allegiance to.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by hyuga(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
GentleMoney:
Lawyer > Actor > Politician..
Hmm..
The 3 have one thing in common, PRETENSE and LIES angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by winterfell007(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
PDPigz said GEJ commissioned a lot of roads and projects in the SE.

When those roads started killing Igbos in accidents, they cried to Buhari to come fix roads in the SE.

Now that these projects have been done, they are now saying GEJ did them.
Which road you talking about? All ongoing projects on the east were inherited. So PmB has to continue from where they stopped. Nothing magical about it, after all, once he's gone a new administration will continue from where they left off (that's if they ever started off) that's the duty of all administration regardless of the party
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by lilytender: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
winterfell007:

It still would not change the fact that they initiated it, planned it, secured loans from China and other financial institutions to begin the construction. That alone was 80percent of the job done already, if they were still in power, I guess they would have been the ones commissioning it,
PmB only came in to the projects was already in full gear and about nearing completion and decided to claim it as his achievement, ko impossible!! Even Google will never ascribe that achievement to him.

So for 16 years, they were trying to secure loans to build infrastructure but there is always money to loot.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Sleekfingers: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Gej project..... Sound ridiculous...
Na Jonathan personal money he use do the project?

I don't care if it is Gej or buhari project... As long as the project is completed....
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Randy100: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
pawesome:
Disgrace to Igbo race...

And who told you the Igbo race as a whole is not a disgrace grin

Someone is chasing me with cutlass oooooooooooooooo
It is your father and your generation that is a disgrace.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by supereagle(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
rusep:
By the time Buhari get his second term, some people will end up in Psychiatric hospital

That one better, many will die of heart attacs especially IPOB members. Many of them failed to see that God is with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by spirul77: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
what pains me is how they bring ethnicity into everything,xant you drive your point home without bringing in the igbo race?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Felixv: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=rusep post=74278455]By the time Buhari get his second term, some people will end up in Psychiatric hospital [/quote

reno will be the first patient --

I will recommend

Bethlem Royal Hospital
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust

Bethlem Royal Hospital, also known as St Mary Bethlehem, Bethlehem Hospital and Bedlam, is a psychiatric hospital in London. Its famous history has inspired several horror books, films and TV series, most notably Bedlam, a 1946 film with Boris Karloff.

the rest can go to igbobi......
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by truentalk: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who's a lier? I think Reno missed some facts before reaction. If you don't know let me say this to your hearing. "Starter don't take praises but finisher take them" Now answer my question.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Dee60: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Reno cannot go to Nigeria.

His boss cannot go to America.

Chai!

What kinda thing is this?

Yet, they are asking the people to vote them in....maybe to enjoy some immunity!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by gwafaeziokwu: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
pawesome:
Disgrace to Igbo race...

It is very easy to observe a child that lacks home training. They find it difficult to wash even their under wear. So decorum in a public forum is alien to them. Now go and sweep that your dirty room and brush your teeth. Your stinking lifestyle is in public domain already.

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Felixv: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
I am actually curios -how is reno paying his rent/mortgage in the UK --was he paid so much money that he could afford outright purchase of a house -what about council tax,kid's school fees
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by tfelicityk(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chai this man is rogue...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by gwafaeziokwu: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
pawesome:
Disgrace to Igbo race...

is very easy to observe a child that lacks home training. They find it difficult to wash even their under wear. So decorum in a public forum is alien to them. Now go and sweep that your dirty room and brush your teeth. Your stinking lifestyle is in public domain already.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by hansomb: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
my phone clock is 5 minutes late than nairaland time, why ?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by buharitill2023: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Geophilip:
I know PDP didn't do much during 16years of ruling but I must say APC have done worst. we know there's a problem that why Nigerians put him there but throughout it 3.5 years they were just doing blame game. but it appearing PDP is better
can you compare $400b in 4yrs with $94b in 3yrs.
and $94b were able to accomplish what $1.1tr could not do in 16yrs.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Champele(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who is Reno Mockery, to tell us who and who is a disgrace to my race? Stupid reno that benefit from the looting done by GEJ regime. Why won't he be angry for Andy Okeke?
We never win, they done start cry

#NEXTLEVEL here we come
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Wahala90: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2018

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Awesomefred32(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
DaniTush:
wondaful
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Butoneday2(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
lilytender:
PDP projects that were commissioned by Buhari like the Lagos-Ibadan Railway which will be commissioned by Buhari. The Lagos-Ibadan expressway which PDP could not fix for 16 years but which Buhari has done to about 70% and will commission when completed? Or are you talking about the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges which Goatluck have constructed and commissioned?
You talk and reason like a child, u still need to grow up. angry
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Born2Breed(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kenneth Okonkwo brain is in bondage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Switzerland Gives Nigeria Conditions For Returning $321m Abacha Loot / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.