₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,214,545 members, 4,834,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019 at 03:25 AM

Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. (738 Views)

Install Facebook Research app and get paid as much as you want / Earn At Least $10 And Above By Simply Keeping An App On Your Phone / To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2018
Hi everyone,
Welcome to this short term opportunity to make money with Facebook Research App without any hassle.
100% legit and easy to process.

GIG DESCRIPTION
This gig is pretty easy to process. It's a research organized by facebook.
Its a new facebook research project where you're paid for installing a research app on your phone.
Facebook is known for trying new grounds. They are always in the lookout for testing new products and applications. Well, with that being said, they require a lot of people to test some of their applications.

I have evidence of countless success from people who have done this. This works!!! Only Thomas can doubt this.

HOW TO GET THIS DONE
If you desire to make money every month without a hassle, then this gig is just right for you. I will explain how to achieve this easy success by just following these easy steps:
1. Send me your first name and surname, with your email address to ( aseinde@gmail.com ). I will need this info to register you as one of my referrals.

2. Download the following application available in your email. You might also be prompted to download the application, which ever way comes first, take it with both hands!
The app begin to run on pilot(background) mode, so you need not open them regularly.

With these two easy steps you can be certain of making at least $10 dollars a month. Pretty easy right?

Now, the next step I am about to show you is where the big money hides. Here you will need to refer people.

If you can refer up-to 5 people you can be guaranteed of making $100 dollars a month. It's crazy!! I know, but chill out until I finish painting the big picture in your mind. (Just imagine how much you can make from now).

3. Refer as many people as possible. You have to sell them this nomadic idea.

4. The payments are made available on the 15th of every month.

I know you must be wondering what payment method will be used because you don't want stories that touch at the end of the day. Nobody want to follow these easy steps and not get paid, who does that.

So, they use PayPal to make the transfer. If you don't have a PayPal account, not to worry, there are ways you can cashout your funds like a walk through the park.
Two ways are involved :
Either you open a SOUTH AFRICAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT(very easy to create)for Africans
Or
You simply send your email address to an exchanger so he can add your email to his list of receivable email address to his PayPal account. Then you supply the same email address to your gig account so that when they pay you on the 15th, your exchanger receives the money. Once this is done, you send your bank account number to your exchanger and he simply pays you in your local currency.

So let's start making MONEY!

To get started send your first name and your surname with your email address to aseinde@gmail.com

Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Register now and get paid on the 15th of next month.
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by Blazing12345: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
sparklezeee:
Register now and get paid on the 15th of next month.
will this need a verified PayPal?
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Blazing12345:

will this need a verified PayPal?
Yes.
You can open and verify a South African PayPal Account in 10mins free of charge. If u are ready send your details and WhatsApp number to the email address ( aseinde@gmail.com )
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
I have replied those that sent their details. Once you finished opening and verifying your Paypal account please use VPN to read and register for the Facebook Research Program. You will all receive email from applause research shortly. Don't hesitate to contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by XTRIMIOUS: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
first name: Moses last name: Ibrahim email: ibrahimmoses62@yahoo.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
XTRIMIOUS:
first name: Moses
last name: Ibrahim
email: ibrahimmoses62@yahoo.com

I have replied you.
Once you finished opening and verifying your Paypal account please use VPN to read and register for the Facebook Research Program. You will all receive email from applause research shortly. Don't hesitate to contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Always use your VPN to run the Facebook Research App, you don't need VPN to access your Paypal account.
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 5:11am On Dec 31, 2018
They are still accepting participants, send your details and follow the instructions to register and install the app to partake in the program.
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by samuelgodson(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
first name::seyi last name::: olumuyiwa email :::elizyem68@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by samuelgodson(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
first name::seyi last name::: olumuyiwa email :::elizyem68@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
I have replied all your messages.Please, send your details to the provided email : aseinde@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by imagrg: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Can Nigerians participate in this?
The former was for US and Indian citizens only.
Please teach me how to get a South African PayPal account please
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by peropoliet(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Peropoliet@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by soanl: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Olaoluwa Akande
olaoluwasamalonso@yahoo.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by Aysquare101(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ayuba Ayuba, both are my first and second name
iamaysquare@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
imagrg:
Can Nigerians participate in this?
The former was for US and Indian citizens only.
Please teach me how to get a South African PayPal account please

Yes. With the use of VPN you appear as a US resident.

Send your details to aseinde@gmail.com and you will get the instructions on how to open and verify your South African PayPal account and how to register for the Facebook Research App program
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
peropoliet:
Peropoliet@gmail.com

Send your first and last names and your email address to aseinde@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
I have replied all your messages.

Don't drop your details here, send your details to aseinde@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by Benjamin08(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
I did it b4 it jst dey chop mb
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by Nezy4Real(m): 1:55am On Jan 01
Muhammed Kasim
Nezylime@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by Kris24(m): 2:31am On Jan 01
Christian Sunday Chrisokoye6@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 3:56am On Jan 01
Benjamin08:
I did it b4 it jst dey chop mb
You don't have to keep it running all the time.
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 3:59am On Jan 01
Please open and verify your PayPal Account first before proceeding to the Applause Research registration.
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 4:25am On Jan 01
Please don't drop your details here. Send your details to aseinde@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 8:09am On Jan 01
You can still partake in the program no matter the android version you are using.
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 8:25am On Jan 01
I have replied all your messages.
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 9:11pm On Jan 01
sparklezeee:
Hi everyone,
Welcome to this short term opportunity to make money with Facebook Research App without any hassle.
100% legit and easy to process.

GIG DESCRIPTION
This gig is pretty easy to process. It's a research organized by facebook.
Its a new facebook research project where you're paid for installing a research app on your phone.
Facebook is known for trying new grounds. They are always in the lookout for testing new products and applications. Well, with that being said, they require a lot of people to test some of their applications.

I have evidence of countless success from people who have done this. This works!!! Only Thomas can doubt this.

HOW TO GET THIS DONE
If you desire to make money every month without a hassle, then this gig is just right for you. I will explain how to achieve this easy success by just following these easy steps:
1. Send me your first name and surname, with your email address to ( aseinde@gmail.com ). I will need this info to register you as one of my referrals.

2. Download the following application available in your email. You might also be prompted to download the application, which ever way comes first, take it with both hands!
The app begin to run on pilot(background) mode, so you need not open them regularly.

With these two easy steps you can be certain of making at least $10 dollars a month. Pretty easy right?

Now, the next step I am about to show you is where the big money hides. Here you will need to refer people.

If you can refer up-to 5 people you can be guaranteed of making $100 dollars a month. It's crazy!! I know, but chill out until I finish painting the big picture in your mind. (Just imagine how much you can make from now).

3. Refer as many people as possible. You have to sell them this nomadic idea.

4. The payments are made available on the 15th of every month.

I know you must be wondering what payment method will be used because you don't want stories that touch at the end of the day. Nobody want to follow these easy steps and not get paid, who does that.

So, they use PayPal to make the transfer. If you don't have a PayPal account, not to worry, there are ways you can cashout your funds like a walk through the park.
Two ways are involved :
Either you open a SOUTH AFRICAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT(very easy to create)for Africans
Or
You simply send your email address to an exchanger so he can add your email to his list of receivable email address to his PayPal account. Then you supply the same email address to your gig account so that when they pay you on the 15th, your exchanger receives the money. Once this is done, you send your bank account number to your exchanger and he simply pays you in your local currency.

So let's start making MONEY!

To get started send your first name and your surname with your email address to aseinde@gmail.com

The program is still on, send your details ASAP
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by olavic17: 10:01pm On Jan 02
s
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by bigjoe50(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02
First name:John
Surname: Ikediashi
Johnawele94@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by baggy4luv(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02
sparklezeee:

Yes. With the use of VPN you appear as a US resident.

Send your details to aseinde@gmail.com and you will get the instructions on how to open and verify your South African PayPal account and how to register for the Facebook Research App program
mabayojeolusegun@gmail.com
Re: Make At Least $10 With Facebook Research App.payment Proof Attached. by sparklezeee: 10:10am On Jan 03
baggy4luv:
mabayojeolusegun@gmail.com

Send your full names and email address to aseinde@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying And Selling With 50,000# / GOD IS GOOD; TESTIMONY TIME / Mubadala Dev. Co.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.