Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi (31918 Views)

Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Photos From The Construction Of Zungeru hydro-Power Project / Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:
grin

To me, Ambode performed well. Yes, he may have made some wrong decisions, but he did work.

I still find it funny how APC supporters say he underperformed, and see Buhari as an overperformer

And yes, the project is timely. It's supposed to end by January 2019 but I doubt if they can achieve that

As in, eeehn? Which Governor in the history of Lagos has done as much in so short a time?

APC people dey kolo, I tell you!

Ambode outshone Fashola yet Fashola got 8 years and Ambode was pushed off at the primaries by Tinubu and his cronies.

Only one lesson here: Lagos APC is in Tinubu's thrall! Even if he tells them to eat excreta, they will!

I'm just waiting to see "Sanwó e" beat all Ambo was able to achieve in 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Apc Lagos has good projects no doubt bt needs good finishing and regular maintenance.

Jeezuzpick:

As in, eeehn? Which Governor in the history of Lagos has done as much in so short a time?

Ambode outshone Fashola yet Fashola got 8 years and Ambode was pushed off at the primaries by Tinubu and his cronies.

Only one lesson here: Lagos APC is in Tinubu's thrall! Even if he tells them to eat excreta, they will!

Ambode didn’t out shine fashola. He did work bt focused on only one area of development. He left a dirty Lagos due to unnecessary beef, left inner roads in the worst state ever seen b4. He was also reactive than pro active nonetheless he always responded to the the pleas of Lagosians except where he had his so-called beefs/contentions and that was where his under performance showed and hit him badly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by 77up(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Building a magnificent transport exchange at the heart of oshodi. Looks like a wonderful world class project right?

Rubbish! The idea of a transport exchange would work were things are a little more organised: rail system, organised transport system etc. Trust me, 3yrs from now, that magnificent place will be occupied by oshodi touts. They will have self contained accommodation there, allocate rooms and space to themselves with the kingpins at the choicest spots. It will be a cool stuff to smoke weed and a joint to run to when the bag of an innocent passerby is snatched.
Then can we boycott good infrastructural development now because of your thinking , though you are right and it's possible but still , nothing can't move if we all have same fear like you do.

To the op, the time to plant tree is last ten years but another better time is NOW!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by TheAngry1: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Building a magnificent transport exchange at the heart of oshodi. Looks like a wonderful world class project right?

Rubbish! The idea of a transport exchange would work were things are a little more organised: rail system, organised transport system etc. Trust me, 3yrs from now, that magnificent place will be occupied by oshodi touts. They will have self contained accommodation there, allocate rooms and space to themselves with the kingpins at the choicest spots. It will be a cool stuff to smoke weed and a joint to run to when the bag of an innocent passerby is snatched.

Fuuuuck off with your negativity! Go and give your unsolicited advice to your governor in Abia. Lagos can and will only get better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by ikorodureporta: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Waste of fundz! D billions spent there could do berra in other areas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by enambobo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
That's a suspension bridge. Not common in Nigeria. Kudos to the government.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by jetz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Elections re close
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by abokikhalifa: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Sanwo olu will take care of that . Maintenance and security will be back to Lagos under the watch of sanwo olu. You think Lagos state government will spend much on a project like this and allow touts to come spoil it . We have military cantonment close to this project.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by abokikhalifa: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Edodefender:
Useless Lagos

Third worst place to live on earth

Your state is not even in the map of the world . Lagos is recognised for so many things around the world

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by Lordofthewest(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
Home of pigs??..daaaaaamn
olagbola55:

Those making those rankings are fool if Lagos is 3rd worst to live where will abia b?

Abia d home of pigs

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by Lordofthewest(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by abokikhalifa: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ejebleje:
What happened to the bus station our presido came here in Lagos, Ikeja to commission months back? What happened to the new buses that were parked there , and disappeared after a while?
By the time Sanwo olu come on board next year, Lagos will get better . Right now everywhere is looking somehow because of the works and construction going on. Now is the time to work and sanwo olu will bring orderliness back to lasgidi. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by CoolAmbience(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
helinues:

In their minds, Buhari performs better than Ambode. Nigeria politics is not meant for a sane mind

If sanity is what is making you compare Buhari to Ambode, then I want to remain insane.

What is even your basis for the comparison?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by Guestlander: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

A journey of a thousand miles......and you know the rest.
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by CoolAmbience(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Are you a hater of Nigeria's progress?

Why didn't you think that it could be better in three years? Why do you have to call us cursed?

Lagos can only get better. If only you knew what Lagos was 10 -20 years ago.

I can bet you that that interchange will bring about that sanity and modernity we all want to see in Lagos, especially in Oshodi and even down to Mile 2.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by Temin(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
I hope it will be completed before change of government. Otherwise it will just be another uncompleted , never ending project.
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by porthouse7(f): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

ur mind is full off evil opinion... go will touch ur heart to be a positive thinker
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by bluecircle470: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:
grin

To me, Ambode performed well. Yes, he may have made some wrong decisions, but he did work.

I still find it funny how APC supporters say he underperformed, and see Buhari as an overperformer

And yes, the project is timely. It's supposed to end by January 2019 but I doubt if they can achieve that

Only the PDP bigot will say Ambode underperform. We all know he performed well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by Tareq1105: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

We should be optimistic believing that things will be better.

Your observation is correct but we should be talking about how to eliminate that and guide against it bcoz we can't stop developmental projects just because of the fears you expressed.
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by desmond2pk: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Useless project to siphon money. Who builds house in a bus stop?
What we needed in oshodi was a fly over to stop the deadly traffic that has plagued oshodi for years.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Babygiwa:
Wish me journey mercies.
Happy holidays
Lolz.
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by enemmo(f): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Lol Ambode didn't.

I doubt this project will be completed before he leaves office
This particular project has made the area around it to be an eyesore.

White elephant project.
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by tolani4real: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:
grin

Things will be better if Ambode is allowed to rule for 8 years but Tinubu doesnt want that because Tinubu is not getting enough money and contracts from Ambode. Lagosians need to wake up. Tinubu is not fighting for you. This man is fighting for his pocket and that of his family. Wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Is that a bridge or just for fancy?
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
It is those living outside Lagos that will hail Ambode. His government is the worst since 1999

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by timilehin007(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Planet project.. This is where I wake up and resume wirk every morning at 4:30AM and return home around 10pm daily o..
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by mywells: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ambode three years surpasses the sixteen years reign of Tinubu and Fashola,Akinwunmi is best Governor Lagos has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by StudyCrestLtd: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

That is if there is no control in place. So because of touts there should not be edifices built. Everything will start from somewhere
Re: Pictures From The Construction Happening In Oshodi by ajl: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Very contradictory comment. You said it would work if it were in a more organized system. Now, ask yourself "what's the purposes of the project". I am sure that having a more organized transport system is one of the reasons. Are there other complimentary projects going on as well? I know there is a train project, and other transport related projects. So, how do you build an organized system? By doing nothing but distributing money or petty projects to party members?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis / Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.