Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo (27914 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
Guestlander:
A complete stranger called you by name and you followed him! How dumb is that. That should be enough reason not to follow him. You are a grown adult and someone who saw you last when you were still a little girl can recognize you and call you by your name!
Well, thank God for saving your life if your story is indeed true.

You dumb little shit. Anyone can get your name, and it might be someone you forgot about. I'm talking about people that meet hundreds of people a year.
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Hobbybear(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
I’m Yoruba and hardly comment on naira. I just like reading comments, sincerely most of you guys here are wonderful,smart & extremely funny, especially the hate kinda love btw the yorubas & Igbos, I love y’all �❤️�
Abortions:
Again n again
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
semuni:

semuni to his useless father:

You American wey our small small boys still dey use ur destiny that's why you can't reason well again, better go find solution to your case as is beyond your village people.

Get anti-rabies... i love dogs just not rabid ones
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Charly68: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Only God knows what Akeredolu is doing in that state ..things are getting worse with his Govt in power .
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by shadyLP(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
If i say "Afon" you say ?!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
KevinDein:
Whoa...finding it hard to believe humans can vomit money.

Fuckck it, I don't believe it. angry

An athiest that cannot read. Shocker!!!
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Guestlander: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

You dumb little shit. Anyone can get your name, and it might be someone you forgot about. I'm talking about people that meet hundreds of people a year.

That is why they cut off your stupid heads. A complete stranger called you by name, took you on his bike and accidentally bumped into another stranger and they both sandwiched you going to some place and nothing in your mind clicked.
I pity dumb people like you. I bet people remain the same way from when they were ittle girls to when they are grown women like the one in the picture. Ode.
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by ngozianu(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Daddy freeze and APC wont see all these ritualists to fight ooolloh
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by bignero: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
semuni:
You American wey our small small boys still dey use ur destiny that's why you can't reason well again, better go find solution to your case as is beyond your village people.

my God

how can a fellow human be this foolish? or wait your a ritualist? my God, people like you dont deserve to leave among humans
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by ajl: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlacSmit:
Ondo is now the capital of evil in Nigeria.

Ondo has a reputation for these evil acts. A US returnee husband of friend's elder sister decided to travel to Ondo many years ago to go announce birth of their child to family members. That was the last they heard of him. This happened prior to the GSM days in Nigeria. I still can't get his face of my mind because I met him before. Sad.
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by meccuno: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Strikethem:
Ondo, ogun, delta, anambra, imo, oyo, they use ritual swell for una ni?
fixed wink wink wink
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Ezejoseph800: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
dainformant:
A woman who was kidnapped by suspected ritualists in Akure, Ondo state, has narrated her horrifying experience. The victim identified as Oyebade Funke was reportedly abducted last Thursday, 27th December, 2018. According to her, she escaped from their den by a divine intervention.

Speaking with Omo Edema, Funke explained that she went to collect a new ATM Card at the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) in Oshinle area of Akure, when she fell into the hand of a commercial motorcyclist who called her by her name and claimed to have once lived in her father's house a long time ago when she was still a little girl. This made her greet him cheerfully before entering his motorcycle. 

She said, “We left the place, heading towards my destination; a guy just shouted ‘brother’ and began to greet the bike man long time as if it had been long they saw last. The bike man apologized to me as he stopped to greet the guy. He eventually asked where the guy was going to and he mentioned market square area which fell on the same road with where I was going.

“The bike man pleaded with me to allow the guy sit behind my back on the motorcycle since he was not going far. I accepted them without suspecting any evil”, explained the victim.

She said the bike man asked her of address and she mentioned the area and also asked where she was going from the bank. She said as the guy sat at her back and they were moving, she lost her senses immediately.

According to her, she discovered she became weak and the bike man headed for a different direction entirely.

Funke said when it was around 3pm, they came in and began to attend to the captives one after the other. She said they brought in calabashes; one with a cover taped with a red piece of cloth while other calabashes were empty.

“I had concluded that was my end. But when the ritual got to my turn, they placed the calabash on my head and placed an empty one in front of me. I did not vomit blood. They questioned me again that who was behind me, but I could not respond to them.  “I heard them say my head refused to harbour evil.

Another person among them said yes if she refused to vomit that would still not stop the parts of her body from being used for some other things. But one among them said they had no buyers of parts of the body for now.”

According to her, “they blindfolded me again and returned me exactly the way and manner they brought me.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/i-was-freed-after-i-did-not-vomit-blood-woman-kidnapped-in-ondo-photo.html

Credit; Omo Edema Communications.
ur time never reach
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Ziggylady(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Afonja ajokaaa!!!..thank God for this woman's life,many are not this lucky.

Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by janejive(f): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
God truly works wonders
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Greatzeus(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
kindlyStfu:
Click like if you want to but you don't have strength to type Afonjaaaaa!!!!!!

Hey retard, its 'Swear', and cross out any eastern state there
Clifford Orji is from where again

1 Like

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Strikethem: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
kindlyStfu:
Click like if you want to but you don't have strength to type Afonjaaaaa!!!!!!

Hey retard, its 'Swear', and cross out any eastern state there
Which any eastern states, where is okija shrine? The ones happening in imo nko, were you born yesterday. Or is is cos i did not mention enugu where people were used as foundation. Anyways thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Strikethem: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
meccuno:
fixed wink wink wink
Keep fixing

2 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Sapphire94: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
shocked
Heaven Protects its own..
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by KevinDein: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

An athiest that cannot read. Shocker!!!
If you wanna act like a pedantic, condescending moronnn at least have an idea what the person you are quoting is trying to say, you weed smoking, dull fucktarrrd.
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Gandollar(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:
He sat behind her and she lost her senses.

That was the only part I took in.

Prickk is indeed hypnotic. ..
LMAOOOO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Patrioticman007:

You mean skull mining started in 2015 ?. What of the okija shire and thousands of flat headed human skulls found in the east in the year 2000 by Tafa Balogun ?.

During PDPs regime......... Mining was at its peak, however ipobian pigs like you will always lie just to demonize Truth.

Afonja mine and still remain poor while igbos mine and buy Lexus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Afonjeeezy.....!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by HallaDaTruth: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
The skull mining project of the sophisticated fellaz

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by HallaDaTruth: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Strikethem:
Which any eastern states, where is okija shrine? The ones happening in imo nko, were you born yesterday. Or is is cos i did not mention enugu where people were used as foundation. Anyways thanks for the correction.
please do not forget the Ibadan house of horror grin
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Ayobami7(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
好朋友阮
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by beauty7: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Females throats are cut and used for rituals in many parts of Nigeria.So we ladies have to be careful who we follow or the buses/cars(commercial or otherwise)we enter to save our necks from being cut with knives.We are the targets,but all evil plans against us will fail
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by meccuno: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Strikethem:
Keep fixing
i you know if we start picture wars on ritual killings between the SE and SW ,i hope you will be able to stand the heat? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend / Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher / EFCC Secures The Conviction Of 15 Yahoo Boys In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.