Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo (27918 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by dainformant(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2018
A woman who was kidnapped by suspected ritualists in Akure, Ondo state, has narrated her horrifying experience. The victim identified as Oyebade Funke was reportedly abducted last Thursday, 27th December, 2018. According to her, she escaped from their den by a divine intervention.

Speaking with Omo Edema, Funke explained that she went to collect a new ATM Card at the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) in Oshinle area of Akure, when she fell into the hand of a commercial motorcyclist who called her by her name and claimed to have once lived in her father's house a long time ago when she was still a little girl. This made her greet him cheerfully before entering his motorcycle. 

She said, “We left the place, heading towards my destination; a guy just shouted ‘brother’ and began to greet the bike man long time as if it had been long they saw last. The bike man apologized to me as he stopped to greet the guy. He eventually asked where the guy was going to and he mentioned market square area which fell on the same road with where I was going.

“The bike man pleaded with me to allow the guy sit behind my back on the motorcycle since he was not going far. I accepted them without suspecting any evil”, explained the victim.

She said the bike man asked her of address and she mentioned the area and also asked where she was going from the bank. She said as the guy sat at her back and they were moving, she lost her senses immediately.

According to her, she discovered she became weak and the bike man headed for a different direction entirely.

Funke said when it was around 3pm, they came in and began to attend to the captives one after the other. She said they brought in calabashes; one with a cover taped with a red piece of cloth while other calabashes were empty.

“I had concluded that was my end. But when the ritual got to my turn, they placed the calabash on my head and placed an empty one in front of me. I did not vomit blood. They questioned me again that who was behind me, but I could not respond to them.  “I heard them say my head refused to harbour evil.

Another person among them said yes if she refused to vomit that would still not stop the parts of her body from being used for some other things. But one among them said they had no buyers of parts of the body for now.”

According to her, “they blindfolded me again and returned me exactly the way and manner they brought me.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/i-was-freed-after-i-did-not-vomit-blood-woman-kidnapped-in-ondo-photo.html

Credit; Omo Edema Communications.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Flirtyjane(f): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2018
God save ur children.

43 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2018
Ondo is now the capital of evil in Nigeria.

34 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Heartbender: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2018
Song Title: YOUR WINGS
Musician: Lauren Daigle

When ten thousand arrows take flight
Remind me that You are my armor
There's always a place I can hide
When I am desperate for shelter

You're my covering
I'm safe, I'm safe
Whatever comes at me
I'm safe, I'm safe

You got me under Your wings
Under Your wings
I'm under, I'm under Your wings
You got me
You cover me, You cover me

With every step that I take
You are before and behind me
In every fear that I face
I'm constantly finding

You're my covering
I'm safe, I'm safe
Whatever comes at me
I'm safe, I'm safe

Under Your wings
You got me
Under Your wings
You got me

You're my covering
I'm safe, I'm safe
Whatever comes at me
I'm safe, I'm safe
(I'm under, I'm under Your wings)

44 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Abortions: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2018
Again n again

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by ukukaegbu(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2018
There's no way people around that neighbourhood won't know what goes on there. But they would rather keep quiet and allow it to continue

8 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2018
Africa and barbaric beliefs.

Nollywood has a role in changing the mindset of people about the efficacy of money rituals.

Propaganda works wonders....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Blakjewelry(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2018
as long as this belief persist this kind of things will continue to happen

2 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Resener12(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2018
dainformant:
A woman who was kidnapped by suspected ritualists in Akure, Ondo state, has narrated her horrifying experience. The victim identified as Oyebade Funke was reportedly abducted last Thursday, 27th December, 2018. According to her, she escaped from their den by a divine intervention.

Speaking with Omo Edema, Funke explained that she went to collect a new ATM Card at the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) in Oshinle area of Akure, when she fell into the hand of a commercial motorcyclist who called her by her name and claimed to have once lived in her father's house a long time ago when she was still a little girl. This made her greet him cheerfully before entering his motorcycle. 

She said, “We left the place, heading towards my destination; a guy just shouted ‘brother’ and began to greet the bike man long time as if it had been long they saw last. The bike man apologized to me as he stopped to greet the guy. He eventually asked where the guy was going to and he mentioned market square area which fell on the same road with where I was going.

“The bike man pleaded with me to allow the guy sit behind my back on the motorcycle since he was not going far. I accepted them without suspecting any evil”, explained the victim.

She said the bike man asked her of address and she mentioned the area and also asked where she was going from the bank. She said as the guy sat at her back and they were moving, she lost her senses immediately.

According to her, she discovered she became weak and the bike man headed for a different direction entirely.

Funke said when it was around 3pm, they came in and began to attend to the captives one after the other. She said they brought in calabashes; one with a cover taped with a red piece of cloth while other calabashes were empty.

“I had concluded that was my end. But when the ritual got to my turn, they placed the calabash on my head and placed an empty one in front of me. I did not vomit blood. They questioned me again that who was behind me, but I could not respond to them.  “I heard them say my head refused to harbour evil.

Another person among them said yes if she refused to vomit that would still not stop the parts of her body from being used for some other things. But one among them said they had no buyers of parts of the body for now.”

According to her, “they blindfolded me again and returned me exactly the way and manner they brought me.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/i-was-freed-after-i-did-not-vomit-blood-woman-kidnapped-in-ondo-photo.html

Credit; Omo Edema Communications.
Nigerians can do anything for the money.

Visit and study in Canada

Secure your future

2 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Hector09(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Fouth world country, the politicians are not the only problem we have in this nation, we also a rule to play, our mindset is always evil

2 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by JohnFrankling(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2018
Thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by mytime24(f): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Minners

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Pruwa: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Praise The Lord somebody
Our Jesus is alive

2 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Vtrd: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlacSmit:
Ondo is now the capital of evil in Nigeria.
Oyo and ogun says hi.

It's a Yoruba thing.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Ibramamahi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
God save us from skull miners stronger than us

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by kindlyStfu: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Click like if you want to but you don't have strength to type Afonjaaaaa!!!!!!

Strikethem:
Ondo, ogun, delta, anambra, imo, oyo, they use ritual swell for una ni?

Hey retard, its 'Swear', and cross out any eastern state there

18 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Sartres: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Na wa
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Yuceeluv(f): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thank you Heavenly Father!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Asshurbanipal: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Skul miners. Buhari induced hunger is the cause

11 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by daddytime(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
He sat behind her and she lost her senses.

That was the only part I took in.

Prickk is indeed hypnotic. ..

1 Like

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by MrSix: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lols...you been no just get sauce.

Check my signature
Grade1 USA used Laptops for sale.
All clean as new
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by simplyOJ(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is getting so annoying, can't these bastards from these part of the World & others of their likes be stopped. Just imagine negotiating to use ones body part even to her hearing, what kind of nonsense is this, when will these fetish belief be checked.

9 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by KevinDein: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Whoa...finding it hard to believe humans can vomit money.

Fuckck it, I don't believe it. angry
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Guestlander: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
A complete stranger called you by name and you followed him! How dumb is that. That should be enough reason not to follow him. You are a grown adult and someone who saw you last when you were still a little girl can recognize you and call you by your name!
Well, thank God for saving your life if your story is indeed true.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Strikethem: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ondo, ogun, delta, anambra, imo, oyo, they use ritual swear for una ni?
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Passionate888: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
South West and human rituals

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by semuni: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
You American wey our small small boys still dey use ur destiny that's why you can't reason well again, better go find solution to your case as is beyond your village people.

KingOfAllIgbos:
Africa and barbaric beliefs.

Nollywood has a role in changing the mindset of people about the efficacy of money rituals.

Propaganda works wonders....

1 Like

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by mechanics(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
When God say God no, no demon can say yes, her time has not come, so she will see New Year in Joy, thank God for her life, that's why we need to be close to God.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
that kind of evil will not see me

6 Likes

Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Patrioticman007(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Asshurbanipal:
Skul miners. Buhari induced hunger is the cause

You mean skull mining started in 2015 ?. What of the okija shire and thousands of flat headed human skulls found in the east in the year 2000 by Tafa Balogun ?.

During PDPs regime......... Mining was at its peak, however ipobian pigs like you will always lie just to demonize Truth.
Re: 'I Was Freed After I Did Not Vomit Blood' - Woman Kidnapped In Ondo. Photo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
But athiest on Nairaland told me that ritualism doesn't exist. What's she talking about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra / EFCC Secures The Conviction Of 15 Yahoo Boys In Enugu State / Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.