Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? (2426 Views)

Who's Using Airtel 5G HBB Router (unlimited Data)? / Recommend An Ad Network For A Low Traffic Blog / What Ad Network Is The Best To Monitize A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by godwinstringed1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Godmother:
So, I'm looking for a good way to monetize my site. I got banned from AdSense several years ago, tried buying and still faced some issues.

AdSense is frustrating and I'm moving on. Thinking of using other ad networks.

Has anyone used infolinks? Do they have good rates or should I completely ignore them?

If I should, what other advertising network have you used with good results?

My goal is to start earning a minimum of a $100 monthly from my blog .

Please help a sister and fellow blogger.

You get how many views daily? Averagely
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by logadims: 2:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
godwinstringed1:

You get how many views daily? Averagely

Hmmm. I get less than 100 but I'm working on getting much more
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Compliant:

what is your daily page view

Very low; less than 100 but I'm working on it.
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by skultrick(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
You should be more concerned about driving more traffic to your site before looking for ways to advertise.

With 6M rank, you can't even make up to $10 a month. You need at least 2000 views per day to earn $100 from AdSense or any order CPC ad
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Ignyte(m): 6:49am On Feb 18, 2019
I used infolinks and chitika when I was blogging. They actually paid but looking at the kind of traffic you're getting it would be very difficult to earn on a cpm like infolinks.

The pay is $3 per 1,000 pageview. I was lucky to be doing a minimum of 3,000 views a day.

Anyways, I wish you goodluck as you try other networks
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by logadims: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Ignyte:
I used infolinks and chitika when I was blogging. They actually paid but looking at the kind of traffic you're getting it would be very difficult to earn on a cpm like infolinks.

The pay is $3 per 1,000 pageview. I was lucky to be doing a minimum of 3,000 views a day.

Bro I'm interested in this. can you put me through?
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Ignyte(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2019
logadims:
Bro I'm interested in this. can you put me through?

Just signup on infolinks. If you use wordpress they will give you the link to install their plugin. Once you install you chose the ad location preferences you like. And that's all
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by logadims: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Ignyte:

Just signup on infolinks. If you use wordpress they will give you the link to install their plugin. Once you install you chose the ad location preferences you like. And that's all
can we continue on whatsapp?
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Ignyte(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2019
logadims:
can we continue on whatsapp?

How I wan drop my whatsapp number now wey dem no go ban me
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by logadims: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ignyte:

How I wan drop my whatsapp number now wey dem no go ban me
logadims@gmail.com. that's my email.
Re: Who's Using Infolinks Ad Network Here? Does It Pay? by Godmother(f): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ignyte:

Thanks for this. Still working on ranking for some particular keywords and boosting my traffic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Ways To Promote Your Website/blog Online And Offline / I Just Got My Adsense Approval For My Two Month Blog Within A Week Pictures / Backlinks To Your Forum, Blog, Website Or Page? Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.