Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira (6258 Views)

Where And How Can I Get A Loan Of 15million Naira? / What Online/offline Business Can I Do With 400k / How To Invest 10,000 In Daviva Print Business And Make A Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2019
fyneguy:

Where can one get such hotels to manage?

Cities like Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and other major state capital and towns. Note I didn't say u will buy but u lease. Leasing is more cheaper than buying. Just least and manage it. With 2-5M u will lease a 2star guest house of 30rooms or below.
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by TheStrongest: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2019
allforfree:
What offline business can i invest 10 - 15million naira? I dont want anyone to tell me about forex or binary options...i am into all that already..please i need good ideas
If you don't mind, I'd love to share a summary of my startup that needs investment of to the sum of 3M. You could fall in love with the business and like to invest. Message me on 07052249714 and I will send a detailed copy of the business plan..
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Faceville: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
allforfree:
What offline business can i invest 10 - 15million naira? I dont want anyone to tell me about forex or binary options...i am into all that already..please i need good ideas
Your best option is Nigeria Treasury Bill. Your 15million will give you a minimum of 1.5million every year while you do nothing and your money still remains intact. You can make more enquiries from your bank.

6 Likes

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by onekata: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2019
You can try your hand in automated dry cleaning business. The needed equipments, shop rental, delivering vehicle can gulp up to #12m and with proper management you can recoup your investment in 4yrs. We are laundry business expert in Abuja. 08054810735

1 Like

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by nayino(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
What about a leasing a hall and renting out for training purposes. The cost of leasing a hall is between 2 to 3 million per year. Renting per day in Abuja for large halls that can contain up to 100 to 200 people is usually 50-100k per day. Some organizations may rent the place for weeks which will help you recoup your investments in a short period of time.

If you need us to discuss please whatsapp me on 08038531428
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by KingofHearts(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
If you are interested in revenue sharing investment in an existing business looking for cheaper funds to accelerate it's divisions,you can reach me.You can earn 5-10%Monthly but paid quarterly; offer is for select few [/b]and people who understand that you cannot discuss such business and amount on a platform like Nairaland.(No offence,there are too many crappy people here and the owners aren't doing anything to make the forum safe/safer...only good thing is there are few amazing people who still make it worth it to be here).[b]We prefer to meet,discuss,show what has been achieved,what will be achieved with specific period and leave you with the task to do your background check and see how it pans out from there.
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by nelsonic(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
KingofHearts:
If you are interested in revenue sharing investment in an existing business looking for cheaper funds to accelerate it's divisions,you can reach me.You can earn 5-10%Monthly but paid quarterly; offer is for select few [/b]and people who understand that you cannot discuss such business and amount on a platform like Nairaland.(No offence,there are too many crappy people here and the owners aren't doing anything to make the forum safe/safer...only good thing is there are few amazing people who still make it worth it to be here).[b]We prefer to meet,discuss,show what has been achieved,what will be achieved with specific period and leave you with the task to do your background check and see how it pans out from there.
Plz am interested if u don't mind... Riohelsinki@yahoo. Com is my mail

1 Like

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Bigdiddo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
allforfree:

WHAT IF THE MUSICIANS NO GREE BLOW?

Their is nothing like that in my own dictionary.
It's not about being blow. It's about how the artist managed. If an artist is managed well before you know it he will be attending various unheard shows and he will be getting paid. See my guy Terry Apala now he never blow oh but he and his record label chairman are in millions now. That's is because they managed him well. He mostly performed in all Nigerian top shoes. And some top stars are even clinching him for a feature. Search Terry Apala and see how many big artist he had work with despite he never blow. Their are many like that. He is just an example. Music biz is a good business. When u hit the limelight money will be flowing like water into your account I swear. Holla what's app 08085758577 for more enlightment

1 Like

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Denigma(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
allforfree:

i dont want to go into any kind of transport businesss.... last year the 2 keke that i bought i am yet to benifit from it

My case is different. I started Hire Purchase of Brand New Keke Maruwa in January 2018. I had a target for 10 units by December of the same year but by June, I decided to stop at 5 units so I recoup my investment. I reinvested part of the recouped investment in the SUKUK Bond in December 2018. The first Keke will finish his payment in March 2019. The last one which was bought in June 2018 will finish payment around September 2019. I am going all out in 2019. Minimum target for 2019 is 10 units and I am restarting in the 3rd week of January.

I wouldn't want to share my trade secret publicly because it took me months of research and a combination of business acumen. I can give you proof of this offline. Is it an easy business to do? Hail no! You gat be a crazy person to successfully manage that business but I can assure that it is a money spinner.

You invest in about 700k to get N1. 1m (depending on the location.... mine is in Abule Egba) That is 400 profit. Treasury Bills, MMF and FG (Savings) Bond cannot give you that for the same duration. LOL!!

4 Likes

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by allforfree: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Faceville:

Your best option is Nigeria Treasury Bill. Your 15million will give you a minimum of 1.5million every year while you do nothing and your money still remains intact. You can make more enquiries from your bank.

1.5 MILLION IN ONE YEAR WITH A 15MILLION INVESTMENT...VERY POOR... I WILL JUST SIT IN MY HOUSE AND BE WAITING TO EARN 1.5 FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR..

3 Likes

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Jonadull: 12:12am On Jan 04, 2019
allforfree:

10-15m cannot do such,,,in a state capital do u know how much land will cost there then also building shocked
What’s your location?
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Dshocker(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Wittysmith:
Recycling of waste plastic material is a very lucrative business. All you have to do is buy waste plastic materials, grind and process them, and then supply the processed plastic waste to plastic manufacturing companies who use them as raw materials for the production of new plastic products. An investment of 2M can fetch you a minimum of 800k profit every month. It's a cool money spinner.

Do you know about the business?
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Jonadull: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2019
allforfree:

1.5 MILLION IN ONE YEAR WITH A 15MILLION INVESTMENT...VERY POOR... I WILL JUST SIT IN MY HOUSE AND BE WAITING TO EARN 1.5 FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR..
Open a stockbrocking account and play with Nigeria stock exchange
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Dshocker(m): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2019
Faceville:

I thought TB was more than 10%?
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by alphabern(m): 2:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Try mushroom production. You need from 20-200k to start and you can make more than 400k. My WhatsApp no is 08069656403.

Happy new year.
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by allforfree: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Open a stockbrocking account and play with Nigeria stock exchange

PLAY WITH IT? grin grin
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Jonadull: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2019
allforfree:

PLAY WITH IT? grin grin
Yes o ,my boss
grin grin some people just chop clean 200%+ with Diamond Bank within one month in December ,while some are losing their money heavily on other stocks . Everywhere stew cheesy
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Wittysmith(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dshocker:

Do you know about the business?

Recycling of plastic waste is my main hustle offline. I have a cottage factory equipped to process plastic waste. I have been in this line of business for 3 years.

For those trying to reach me, call/sms: 07064441573.

1 Like

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by yeyebrity: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
allforfree:

What about trading foodstuff for a start before you delve further into a long term investment? You can get between #500-#1000 on a bag of garri, beans or groundnut.

You contact the suppliers, they bring to the location, you pay them, and I can do the selling while you supervise. I have time on my hands and I can deliver.
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by NOBODYY: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
As a youth corper I'm learning from this thread.

1 Like

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by princejr(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
allforfree:

You can invest into an existing business looking to expand to meet up client demands. Minimum investment sum is #1.5 Million. You earn 10% Monthly returns on your investment. If and when you want to pull out, you give 1-2 month notice and you get your capital back. For the benefit of doubt for those who believe every business is a scam, the business is wood processing. I'm only opened to people who understand that businesses like this and full details can't be discussed on a platform like Nairaland. We prefer to meet, discuss, show you what is on ground and what will be achieved within set period and leave you with the task to do your background check and see if you are interested.

Check my signature to contact me.
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Faceville: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dshocker:

I thought TB was more than 10%?
It all depends on the current rate. You can get more info from your bank.
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Faceville: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
allforfree:

You can invest with the 1.5million and monitor your growth rate before you put more money into any Biz. Treasury Bill is seen as a risk free investment.

1 Like

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 05, 2019
I don’t know if you wouldn’t mind investing on auto business (importing of cars from the US)
Thanks.
07088464888(Whatsapp)
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Linda827: 1:22am On Jan 05, 2019
Mcmfortune .com
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by saintjimos(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2019
why not set aside #2m for importation business
u don't have to be hawking them all is do is use social media to promote and agents
get 80-100% return within 6months
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by joblessmilliona(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2019
There is this business I started with less than 300k less than 4 years ago and I ve made over 84 million naira from this lucrative business, it is an international business am doing from the comfort of my home, it is legal and we have offices nationwide,

SERIOUS BUSINESS MINDED PEOPLE SHOULD ONLY MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP FOR MORE INFO 08063156779

Information is power and wealth, PLEASE DONT THINK THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS YOU SEE ONLINE
MAKE 2019 YOUR YEAR TO ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DREAMS

1 Like

Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Cholls(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2019
My brothers and sisters please I urgently need an angel investor for this great business idea. kindly Pm
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by flavourwole: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Why not invest in film making business, you sit and watch your money grow and make cool profit after collecting your investment money.We can produce good series for DSTV and make your money or let's produce cinematic film and also make your money. If you don't have an idea about movie business,you can walk into dstv to ask how you can make money if we sold film to them,Linda Ikeji buys films.If you are interested in making money through movie with your investment, never hesitate to call or whasapp on 08136510609.Thanks.
Re: What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira by Billar: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
I have a business you can invest, an innovative materials to prevent flooding of which am talking to the company from UK . let's talk 0813 744 5659

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Emails For Companies? / How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested / Let Me Show You How To Make Money Without Investment Quaranteed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.