Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? (937 Views)

Between Bet9ja And Betking / Bet9ja And Sporty Bet Secrets / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hello nairalanders, I'm thinking of opening a bet9ja agent shop alongside a PlayStation 4 game center..Please do you think it will flourish? I need your help to brainstorm with me. What do you think will be my challenges and how can I overcome them
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by drmikeadams(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mafizo:
Hello nairalanders, I'm thinking of opening a bet9ja agent shop alongside a PlayStation 4 game center..Please do you think it will flourish? I need your help to brainstorm with me. What do you think will be my challenges and how can I overcome them
Location??people play bet9a 24/7 a day
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by iCauseTrouble: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mafizo:
You can add a BARBING saloon or a football viewing centre to it if you have the resources and the space.
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by drmikeadams(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Location and electricity
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by drmikeadams(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
iCauseTrouble:

You can add a BARBING saloon or a football viewing centre to it if you have the resources and the space.
some bet shops now show matches but am not sure those customers pay for watching match
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
It's a great idea, just make it modern and very approachable by the classy type as well cool
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Wallexander001:
It's a great idea, just make it modern and very approachable by the classy type as well cool

Yea...i go pim.p the interior like madt
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
iCauseTrouble:

Yea ,with time sha
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
drmikeadams:
Location??people play bet9a 24/7 a day

I dey reason kinda rural area, that kind place where no betting shop dey b4...how u see am?
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
drmikeadams:
Location and electricity

Rural area....where you dey ,lag?
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by nwakgr8: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
To be a miss or hit, it'll depend on several factor.
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by mikejj(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
your staff should be a female..or else the guys will run you bankrupt.,
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
nwakgr8:
To be a miss or hit, it'll depend on several factor.
That's why I created this thread, lecture me
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
mikejj:
your staff should be a female..or else the guys will run you bankrupt.,

Noted...i will be the only staff at first sha
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by drmikeadams(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mafizo:

Rural area....where you dey ,lag?
,,yes. Bro
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2018
Nairalanders help a brother naaaa
Make una advice me
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2018
If na yansh and boobs now, everywhere go stew...now help a brother, everywhere mute
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by bigiyaro(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2018
good idea. try and be showing free classic matches and also get pretty smart babes as ur cashiers. if you get more money, get PS4 n open a VIP section. also be organizing PS tournaments (football and fighting games) for boys. Best of luck. God bless our hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Bet9ja And Ps4 Center....a Miss Or A Hit? by ikenna930(m): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nairalanders help a brother naaaa
Make una advice me
Hey watsup

(1) (Reply)

Swypio Review Does It Work / Where To Sell Nordstrom Gift Card For In Nigeria For Naira / Azimo Payment Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.